Plastic Surgeons are Necromancers

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Stat Maxxing Brahmacharyacel
If you have an unattractive face, you are dead... you are not truly alive, you never were. When a plastic surgeon fixes an incel's facial deformities, he is a Necromancer because he is bringing the dead to life. His incel patients are like Lazarus, except Lazarus didn't have to pay a massive amount of money just to live... we do though...

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, user123456, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
PS is cope. The best part about it is the mental masturbation over how it would improve your situation cause after you are done you wil be uglier and peaple will tell you had PS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
PS is cope. The best part about it is the mental masturbation over how it would improve your situation cause after you are done you wil be uglier and peaple will tell you had PS
Lol you must be a youngcel. The "bad" plastic surgeries involve soft injections, not removal of skin or addition of bone.

• +1
wtf lol

• +1

My thoughts exactly :/

Incels be the weirdest guys on the block ?

I was lurking on Incel.me as a guest, and I saw this one thread of a guy tryna make some illuminati group meditation shit for ascention. They need a normie ambasador or someshit like that and I was deadass gonna volenteer ? got rejected for account registration ?

• +1

I was lurking on Incel.me as a guest, and I saw this one thread of a guy tryna make some illuminati group meditation shit for ascention. They need a normie ambasador or someshit like that and I was deadass gonna volenteer ? got rejected for account registration ?
Haha, I think most people just want to post funny or weird shit.

Hey, don't say that, I am an incel too, kek.

You can resubmit the application. Rejection doesn't mean that you have been banned. Just resubmit with a better reason.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
Lol says the incel who made a 5 part cringe tale of getting a kiss just lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Lol says the incel who made a 5 part cringe tale of getting a kiss just lol

"The chronicles of the kissless Virgin" ??

In all seriousness allow the guy hes going through a tough time ?

• +1

That guy was me bro, same username. If you're interested just private message me. It's easy, all you need to do is dedicate a hour a day to thinking about one thing.

• +1
  • +1