Plate Spinning proof inside

Deltoid

Deltoid

Silver
I know this is a PUA term and from what I’ve read a lot of incels don’t care for that community as a whole. But spinning plates and having multiple women youre socializing with, not even necessarily dating is beneficial.

It’s inherent in a females biological makeup to want a man who has a lot of other women who want to fuck him. Even if they’re just in your social group and there’s nothing intimate between you a females brain will always instinctively think you might be fucking them.

I’ve been doing this the past 4 years with a lot of success but you don’t want to outright say you’re with another woman. Personally I do a lot of the time because I don’t give a shit and most of the times it hasn’t mattered, they still want to fuck. Women don’t care if they’re getting cucked as long as you’re a man they see who has women wanting your attention.

Example below, one of the girls I’ve been seeing was asshurt over the weekend I was with a different girl than her but then apologized and has been asking to hang out everyday since.

Attachments

• 584E06C5-BFE4-47EC-BDD3-B4B58775C351.jpeg
    584E06C5-BFE4-47EC-BDD3-B4B58775C351.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 51
  • CD506DE0-8FBD-478A-A4A3-AB25E1940573.jpeg
    CD506DE0-8FBD-478A-A4A3-AB25E1940573.jpeg
    91.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 627BA9E5-7A72-4151-8B00-CBABF6D25A00.jpeg
    627BA9E5-7A72-4151-8B00-CBABF6D25A00.jpeg
    79.5 KB · Views: 48
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Lol you're a volcel

• +1
But spinning plates and having multiple women youre socializing with, not even necessarily dating is beneficial.

Just Lol @ you.

Mock

There are no plates, and if there were it would be chicks you were fucking.

It’s inherent in a females biological makeup to want a man who has a lot of other women who want to fuck him. Even if they’re just in your social group and there’s nothing intimate between you a females brain will always instinctively think you might be fucking them.

Just Lol @ you again.

Mocking

It's not about what you say it's about how you look. Women want men that look like lots of women want to get fucked by them.

Flush that PUA out of your head and swallow the Black Pill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
Just Lol @ you.

View attachment 1883

Just Lol @ you again.

View attachment 1884

It's not about what you say it's about how you look. Women want men that look like lots of women want to get fucked by them.

I never said anything about saying certain things. It’s a fact that if you’re perceived as having more female attention you will be valued more by other females. This is beneficial even if you don’t have “looks” although they do help obviously. Spinning plates is exactly that, dating/fucking multiple women.

But like I said even if you have females within your social circle you’re seen with it will increase your value in the eyes of other females. Doing this does build confidence and is the best way to slay as much as possible instead of being hooked on one girl. So if you don’t have the looks yet then get to work and spin the plates brah.
Lol you're a volcel
Wtf is that?

• +1
Wtf is this sub 60 iq shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 281, averageblokecel and 1 other person
jfl this isn't trp bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
Lol you're a volcel

Not everyone here is a cel.......
I know this is a PUA term and from what I’ve read a lot of incels don’t care for that community as a whole. But spinning plates and having multiple women youre socializing with, not even necessarily dating is beneficial.

I’ve been doing this the past 4 years with a lot of success but you don’t want to outright say you’re with another woman. Personally I do a lot of the time because I don’t give a shit and most of the times it hasn’t mattered, they still want to fuck. Women don’t care if they’re getting cucked as long as you’re a man they see who has women wanting your attention.

Example below, one of the girls I’ve been seeing was asshurt over the weekend I was with a different girl than her but then apologized and has been asking to hang out everyday since.

I'm going to DM you, look for that

• +1
Just Lol @ you.

View attachment 1883

Just Lol @ you again.

View attachment 1884

Blackpill Is real, púa Is Bs but man do you have to use those cringe assanime pica?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
“Just fed up with guys like you”

OP confirmed chad

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel

• +1
We already know about this, pre-selection.

To attract women you need to make seem like you have other women attracted to you.

• +1