please answer this question

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
my face looks really wide in the mirror like jordan barret level is it like this in real life or thinner
in computer photos it looks just as wide maybe slightly less

also is the mirror what you look like BUT you don't see your assymetry and you think you look better but
are like the features the same but just flipped plz answer

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
People here commonly say you look different in the mirror but if I see other people like my family looking in the mirror, they all virtually look the same.

• +1
Reactions: Reoa, SOS-Sonic, BigBoy and 4 others
People here commonly say you look different in the mirror but if I see other people like my family looking in the mirror, they all virtually look the same.
same with me there features just look flipped

I'd say mirror and video are the most accurate (pics idk depends on lighting i'd say)

But we tend to overrate ourselves and focus on 1 feature in the mirror instead of the whole face\
@TheEndHasNoEnd agree?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and TheEndHasNoEnd
I'd say mirror and video are the most accurate (pics idk depends on lighting i'd say)

But we tend to overrate ourselves and focus on 1 feature in the mirror instead of the whole face\
@TheEndHasNoEnd agree?
Yeah I made this point before. But I'd say mirror pics are more accurate than just looking at yourself in the mirror

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
you barely see any assymmetries and other flaws when looking in the mirror because you are "used to your face" = mere effect -> you might see yourself as more attractive than you actually are

you need to film yourself from a reasonable distance with your phone under common lightning circumstances. this completely disabled the mere effect and reveals your flaws again (because the mere effect doesn't properly work when your face is not mirrored anymore and visible from a distance), depending on the severity of your assymmetries and recession, you either suddenly look subhuman or almost the same.

in my case my eyebrow and mandible assymmetries suddenly stick out hard af and i feel like an utter subhuman ngl, but after a while you will apply the mere effect to your non mirrored self too. others will instead percieve your mirrored face as "off" looking as they're used to your non mirrored one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
I have more pct IRL

you barely see any assymmetries and other flaws when looking in the mirror because you are "used to your face" = mere effect -> you might see yourself as more attractive than you actually are

you need to film yourself from a reasonable distance with your phone under common lightning circumstances. this completely disabled the mere effect and reveals your flaws again (because the mere effect doesn't properly work when your face is not mirrored anymore and visible from a distance), depending on the severity of your assymmetries and recession, you either suddenly look subhuman or almost the same.

in my case my eyebrow and mandible assymmetries suddenly stick out hard af and i feel like an utter subhuman ngl, but after a while you will apply the mere effect to your non mirrored self too. others will instead percieve your mirrored face as "off" looking as they're used to your non mirrored one.

but when u mirror doesn't ur brain over adjust?

Mirror = looks better than u actually are
Camera = looks worse than u actually are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615