Please ban me before I...

G

GorgeousDevil

Banned
"With great power comes great responsibility" /Spider-man

I'm worried that if I keep soaking up all the looksmaxxing wisdom of this forum I will become too handsome.

Having been bullied all my life for being 5"3 there's too many suppressed feelings in my mind, that if I become ultra chad I don't think I will deal with it mature enough.

I fear that rather than ending relationships in mature matter, I will break girls heart left and right.
Rather than be humble about it, I will show up to my class reunion surrounded by models just to spite people.
Rather than forgive my bullies, I fear I will go around to each of their wifes and bang their brains out, then after they fall in love with me dump them saying "looks like you picked the wrong guy".

So.. I will take the advice to remove my neckbeard and ponytail, and let that improvement take me from virgin to a rotation of a modest 5 or so girls (topping up a new one whenever an old one drops out). That's it! To become some kind of ultra chad beyond that would only cause me problems, imagine all the men who'd be out to fight me if I sleep with hundreds of married girls.

So please ban me, I'm serious. It's time for me to take my shaved neckbeard and removed ponytail out into the real world and bang a modest 20 or so girls within this year.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Seppukucel, Deleted member 3990, Tyronecell and 3 others
just fucking lol

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and Patrick Baitman
oops accidental

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Good_Little_Goy
Not even the title greycel

Pm the mods asking for a permaban

you don’t have to embarrass yourself publicly like this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Alexanderr, Patrick Baitman and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Future is not going to be kind to you, I'm sorry
Heard of
*Just take a shower theory
*Just get a haircut theory
*Just be thin theory
*Just be white theory
*Just shave theory
I can go on and on and on! I did none of those things in the past, but combining all these 5 theories at once will at least 5x my chances. But perhaps you don't know basic math?!

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Ampere, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
Pm the mods asking for a permaban

you don’t have to embarrass yourself publicly like this
Embarrass? How about you go suck a dick, bitch!

Also can you please tell me how do I do that? Is it the letter box icon, to whom should I send it to?

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 5912
Heard of
*Just take a shower theory
*Just get a haircut theory
*Just be thin theory
*Just be white theory
*Just shave theory
I can go on and on and on! I did none of those things in the past, but combining all these 5 theories at once will at least 5x my chances. But perhaps you don't know basic math?!
Fuark imagine going from 0 to 5*0 :lul:
Mirin hard

Embarrass? How about you go suck a dick, bitch!

Also can you please tell me how do I do that? Is it the letter box icon, to whom should I send it to?
Yeah click the letterbox then go into settings and delete system 32

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Also I just want to let everyone know that there is no point in trying to stop me, I'm afraid I have made up my mind, no amount of pleaing of arguing is going to save you

Not a single pixel.