Please help brahs ..Gymcelling advice needed

D

Deleted member 1588

OVER
hey brahs i have recently started gymcelling and i want to gain shoulder width and increase width of my upper body.
Now before you say cope you cannot chnage bone structure i know that but gaining mass helps a ton.
So can anyone suggest me some good excercises for shoulders i looked on youtube but its fucking distracting tbh ngl.
Please just tell the 5 most effective brahs..
Gymcels reply only thanks

lateral raises
images

lateral raises
Thanks a lot for replying brah i know about lateral raises but can you suggest some routine or 5 excercises which you works best.
Help a brah out

All you need is shoulder press, seated or standing, dumbbells or barbell

thanks brah so shoulder press dumbell standing lateral rai

Thanks brah but arent these compound excercises i thought isolation works best for shoulders sorry for asking such silly questions i am a newcel about gymcelling

You don't need 5 exercises

these are what i do:

• standing barbell overhead press
  • side lateral raises
  • sitting dumbbell shoulder press
  • rear delt machine (if u have any kind)
  • cable face pulls (rear delt)

• +1
Reactions: St Eroid, Bennett, itsoverbuddyboyo and 2 others
You don't need 5 exercises
Thanks brah are 4 sufficient like lateral raises,Ohp
these are what i do:

• standing barbell overhead press
  • side lateral raises
  • sitting dumbbell shoulder press
  • rear delt machine (if u have any kind)
  • cable face pulls (rear delt)
Thanks brah
I now know about 4 of them but real delt machine one is confusing are you talking about the one which we do by using reverse fly machine

Thanks brah are 4 sufficient like lateral raises,Ohp

Thanks brah
I now know about 4 of them but real delt machine one is confusing are you talking about the one which we do by using reverse fly machine
yeah thats good too, there are many variations of it, but face pull is pretty good for rear delt anyways. machine i use is pretty weird its hard to describe, but its not an important part of the routine anyways

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 1588
overhead presses and lateral raises are most importent also do some dips and bench

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
overhead presses and lateral raises are most importent also do some dips and bench
Yeah thanks brah now my routine is set i have chosen 4 excercises lateral raises overhead press rear delt fly and face pulls

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and HighTGymcel
Yeah thanks brah now my routine is set i have chosen 4 excercises lateral raises overhead press rear delt fly and face pulls
good but start with small weights to learn the form first and later you can go heavy. Also dont forget to train your whole body even legs.

good but start with small weights to learn the form first and later you can go heavy. Also dont forget to train your whole body even legs.
Yeah i will keep this in mind nd sorry for asking will this routine good for gaining some width via muscle mass

Yeah i will keep this in mind nd sorry for asking will this routine good for gaining some width via muscle mass
No need to feel sorry. I actually like it to be asked about things I have knowledge about.
Yes it will help you but you need to make sure to eat enough protein and get enough sleep also dont overtrain. Dont train the same muscles everyday there should be always one rest day inbetween.

standing shoulder press will turn u into a man ngl

No need to feel sorry. I actually like it to be asked about things I have knowledge about.
Yes it will help you but you need to make sure to eat enough protein and get enough sleep also dont overtrain. Dont train the same muscles everyday there should be always one rest day inbetween.

Thanks brah i know about how much protien to take nd rest day etc etc.
I was just confused on finding good excercises about shoulders becuase jewtube gave me cancer watching those shitty videos about fitness so thought of asking brocels in here.
Also i know lats are also very important to give the illusion of width.
So just gonna work on my lats and delts more while also working on rest of the body

As a natural you’re gonna want to focus on compound lifts with consistency
  • Bench
  • Squats
  • Deadlift/Rows
  • Pull ups/chin-ups

I do all of these lifts + some isolations at least twice a week(lifting 3 times a week). Aside from that just make sure to get your proteins in and SLEEP.

As a natural you’re gonna want to focus on compound lifts with consistency
  • Bench
  • Squats
  • Deadlift/Rows
  • Pull ups/chin-ups
I do all of these lifts + some isolations at least twice a week(lifting 3 times a week). Aside from that just make sure to get your proteins in and SLEEP.
dude asked for shoulder exercises

According to various emg studies, the exercises that show the highest level of mid delt exercises are:
Dumbbell lateral raise
Chest supported row
Face pulls
Standing dumb bells overhead press

There is still some debate as to whether maximum voluntary isometric contraction as measured by emg translates directly to muscle cross sectional area increases but it certainly trends that way.