Please help me fix my ghastly eye area

A

Account717

Silver
or i will rope

The image isnt a trick of the shadow. Its really how dark the circle around my eye is under low light conditions. I cant live like this much longer :(

Attachments

• IMG_8596.JPG
    IMG_8596.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 65
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, SPFromNY914, Yerico7 and 5 others
Its over probably

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-09-13 at 10.09.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-09-13 at 10.09.01 PM.png
    377.5 KB · Views: 67
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Strafe, Deleted member 6273, Julius and 3 others
im so sorry man
i dont know what to say

if it makes you feel any better i have pretty bad under eye

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, 5'8manlet, kuroro and 1 other person
im so sorry man
i dont know what to say

if it makes you feel any better i have pretty bad under eye
rip. well ive had my fun in this world but its time to part ;___;

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: uglygypsy, kuroro, Stevensmithgerard and 1 other person
you need fillers or fat grafts for the discolouration/dark circles
then maybe some ptosis surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
you need fillers or fat grafts for the discolouration/dark circles
then maybe some ptosis surgeries
are you telling me theres no magic cream i can apply

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Good_Little_Goy
  • Love it
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
bump

• WTF
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
i wish i was just normal human

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadakin and Stevensmithgerard
are you telling me theres no magic cream i can apply
man...
I am sorry for you, but you have some of the worst orbitals I have seen.
You need surgery, not creams.

maybe you will have some luck with retin a and a caffeine serum but all these creams have very modest effect - if they work at all for you.
you have structural problems which need to be fixed tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Strafe and Stevensmithgerard
According to @DatGuyYouLike you have rectangular orbits.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
i wish i was just normal human
u are a normal human
you were never meant to be competing with other races of men who are genetically better for women in your environment

ideally you would still be from where ever you originated from competing with just your own race of men around your same looks level for women who dont have access to chads at their finger tips and arent inflated ego sluts

You have ptosis and bad under eye support.

Fillers for under eye, surgery to fix ptosis.
Will prob need fillers for upper eye as well to get hooding but won't know till ptosis surgery.

Your lower eyelid looks ok, just slightly droopy so lower eye lid retraction will be benifitial.

Also your ptosis honestly looks severe, so telling your doc that it affects your vision could get it covered by insurance.

All in all, this is a really bad eye area but a visit to taban will give you improvements

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Julius
Dude, it's not over for you. Do not give up. Do you have other features that can halo you? Sometimes your facial expressions can make you uglier. A surprised look, for example, is very unattractive. Lower your eyes, squinch, smolder them... Purse and pout you lips subtly, as if you know that you're a god, and that all fall to your feet. Call it cope, if you may, but i assure you, it works...

Like this Indian actor/model. He has other features that halo him and thus his eyes. Plus his body language, and he's chadlite.

Unnamed

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Julius
bro get upper eyelid fillers and youll ascend hard. trust me bro we got a sinilar eye area and I dont feel too bad about it cause Im going to change it in this year

slayer

• JFL
Reactions: Chadakin
Wear glasses ideally ones with thick frames. Also i'm pretty sure it's very simple to make your eyebrows thicker, there's something you can apply that will make them thicker. Maybe after that you can pluck them to try to reduce the negative tilt of your eyebrows. Thick eyebrows can really help an otherwise bad eye area, and if you wear glasses you can hide a lot of the bad parts of your eye area. Just make sure the glasses are narrow enough that your eyebrows will appear above them instead of being hidden by them.

• +1
Reactions: Julius
I didn't think it could possibly be that bad when I opened this thread.

Dude, it's not over for you. Do not give up. Do you have other features that can halo you? Sometimes your facial expressions can make you uglier. A surprised look, for example, is very unattractive. Lower your eyes, squinch, smolder them... Purse and pout you lips subtly, as if you know that you're a god, and that all fall to your feet. Call it cope, if you may, but i assure you, it works...

Like this Indian actor/model. He has other features that halo him and thus his eyes. Plus his body language, and he's chadlite.

View attachment 666357
Lol, chadlite my ass. With those eyes no one is gonna take him seriously, stop bluepilling OP. Eye area is crucial

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Chadelite
Lol, chadlite my ass. With those eyes no one is gonna take him seriously, stop bluepilling OP. Eye area is crucial
I hate when people do this shit. This nigga needs a series of surgeries to fix his ptosis and under eye support. He might also need to do something about the colouring giving him the tired look.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Julius
not gonna lie people on here think eye area means everything, yes its great to have a good eye area but there are chads with bad eye areas

jaw is law king

now if you dont have a jaw its over boyo

also i might just be coping hard with this comment because i also have a bad eye area so maybe dont get too hopeful

According to @DatGuyYouLike you have rectangular orbits.

This is a muscle tissue deformity, this exceptio doesn't disprove the rule. This girl has the same supraorbitals on either side, but because of muscle tissue issue, one is unnaturally droopy and one looks as its supposed to look relative to her bone structure.
ptosis.png

or i will rope

The image isnt a trick of the shadow. Its really how dark the circle around my eye is under low light conditions. I cant live like this much longer :(
Get infraorbital implant or Decompression

OP'S EYEA AREA AFTER HARD MEWING + BONESMASHING BROWRDIGE + WATCHING SALLUDON SUBLIMINAL

Attachments

• IMG_20200910_203009.jpg
    IMG_20200910_203009.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 17
  • JFL
Reactions: BigNoseSlavcel
It's never over when Taban exists, friend.