Please help me. Norwooding at 16 years old

Check for vitamin and mineral deficiencies and stop putting harmful chemicals in your hair aka shampoo and conditioner you could also try cold showers and nofap
yeah will check for that. As for shampoo, I'm using a shampoo without sulfates and I never used conditionner in my life so idc

Jfl for that Nofap and cold showers, it's bullshit cope
What about hair implants?
Too young, hairline isn't even stable. However I discussed this with my father and he promised me that he will get me a transplant in the future if it gets bad

yeah will check for that. As for shampoo, I'm using a shampoo without sulfates and I never used conditionner in my life so idc

Jfl for that Nofap and cold showers, it's bullshit cope

Too young, hairline isn't even stable. However I discussed this with my father and he promised me that he will get me a transplant in the future if it gets bad
Everything is cope Chad doesnt have to looksmax but you do so don't say something is cope because you need all the help you can get

Shave your head.

The younger you are when you shave your head, the more badass it looks.

bald-kid-768x576.jpg

Shave your head.

The younger you are when you shave your head, the more badass it looks.

bald-kid-768x576.jpg
Lmao nope not an option.
Everything is cope Chad doesnt have to looksmax but you do so don't say something is cope because you need all the help you can get
Yeah but washing my scalp with freezing water won't fix my hairloss problem lol

U talking about ru58841? As said earlier anything that messes up w/ my dht cant be considered yet bruh im 16
If u wanna save ur hair quit being a pussy and do something. Side effects of fin are minimal and no matter what the retarded broscience fags here tell u, the drop in t is non-existent or negligible at worst. Get on it now

If you really have MPB at 16, I'd say don't bother with the chemical castration (fin), not to mention the other BS.

If you really have MPB at 16, I'd say don't bother with the chemical castration (fin), not to mention the other BS.
Why
And what do you mean with "really" u think im joking lol?

pics are deleted

No honestly try using minoxidil on it's own for starters.
minoxil causes dark circles
Sadly I dont have those hunter eyes. Otherwise wouldnt care

However my jaw mogs this guy lmao

He started thinning not long ago, like 2 years ago. He is in his late 50s. However he is NW2 like me but with diffuse thinning

Yup man. Hurts so fckn much
when did your grandpa on your moms side bald?

He died when my mum was 2 so I don't really know. He died around age 50 and don't think he was bald

Hopefully your hairline is maturing. But probaly not. Every medicin for balding will destroy your face and you will still go bald The best option for you is to kill yourself
fuckin' idiot, my dad has used minoxidil for 20 years and he still looks very good at 55 years old
U talking about ru58841? As said earlier anything that messes up w/ my dht cant be considered yet bruh im 16
ru58841 does not change your DHT systemically! why do you care about that?
why haven't you started minoxidil twice a day yet?
My hairline is worse. I'm also only 15. It's not balding btw. I've had this subhuman hairline since birth. Imagine being a 6 year old, running norwood coverup game, slowly descending into madness as he realizes even the most basic things about him are deformed beyond belief. :feelsbadman::feelscry:

How can I regrow hair that was never there in the first place? I can't stop balding since I never was in the first place. Tbh, this could be a result of my weird skull shape. The protruding sagittal ridge might have made the follicles and skin become farther away from my forehead. Maybe. Don't ask for pictures.
you can use minoxidil to make invisible hair on you forehead thicker, then you use mascara to make this hair more visible.

Last edited:

I've no experience with minoxidil so I'll take your word for it! I probably shouldn't have recommended it without proper research and experience. Some people say peppermint oil works better than minoxidil?! You think that's true? I use peppermint oil daily but not for regrowth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I've no experience with minoxidil so I'll take your word for it! I probably shouldn't have recommended it without proper research and experience. Some people say peppermint oil works better than minoxidil?! You think that's true? I use peppermint oil daily but not for regrowth.
A friend of mine tried it and it gave him very dark circles so actually he sticked with peppermint oil. He was quite happy about it

• +1
Reactions: x30001
A friend of mine tried it and it gave him very dark circles so actually he sticked with peppermint oil. He was quite happy about it
Does peppermint oil works ? Should i bother to use it instead of minox or not?
The only pic ive seen abt it is that study on rats

Shave it
and bloatmax

It's over for you buddy boy

Minox & dermarol till 18-19 then Fin. Simples

Guys this shit is so fckn depressing

Im litterally watching my left temple thinning and norwooding like the right one, while I cant do anything about it

Cant start fin as Im just 16

What to do ?

Fuckkk everyone my age has NW0 while I have to deal with this shit thats so fckd up

Dont wanna be NW2 at 16 like cmon...

It's ova for you it's ova
bye now buddyboyos it's ova

• WTF
Reactions: Loko88