Please help me out

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
Heck, was searching this thread for 3 hours and couldn't find it anywhere :feelsbadman:

Guy was pointing out facial gains from mewing (O'pry was example), and chewing (Brad was example), he said how facial gains differ from each other, how mewing example got nice maxilla but high gonial and vice versa

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and ItsOver.com
i won't, keep coping

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Chintuck22 and .👽.
Mewing and chewing is legit (after your superbimax, MSE, ramus distraction and lefort 3)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maxillacel, sloopnoob and Deleted member 3043
I highly doubt "mewing" or such practices will really make a difference to adults. Breathing from nose is a good practice indeed, but it may not modify your bones as they are extremely hard (One of the hardest). Chewing may make your muscles stronger though.

I highly doubt "mewing" or such practices will really make a difference to adults. Breathing from nose is a good practice indeed, but it may not modify your bones as they are extremely hard (One of the hardest). Chewing may make your muscles stronger though.
It doesn't matter, my sister is pregnant and i'm waiting kid 😍. I want to show her this thread, tell her about breastfeeding, combined with hard chewing. Imagine how it will affect baby facial structure ❤

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
It doesn't matter, my sister is pregnant and i'm waiting kid 😍. I want to show her this thread, tell her about breastfeeding, combined with hard chewing. Imagine how it will affect baby facial structure ❤
inject ur sister with t asap