please rate me, m/16 6'3 198 pounds

F

FMLplus

Banned

Appreciate any advice !

Thanks in advance

Good job you censored the boobies, we don't like nudity here as this is a christian forum.

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus and Fat cunt
Last edited:
You are 16? Fucking mogs me :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus and sorrowfulsad
You are a good looking guy but you are asian

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus
Your whole tongue? Or just the tip (nopuns)
arent you guys talking about this whole mewing thing on this forum? i basically did that naturally for a few years , after i had bad posture and got braces . Still got fixed retainers in, supposedly they are bad ? So I might remove them this month too

arent you guys talking about this whole mewing thing on this forum? i basically did that naturally for a few years , after i had bad posture and got braces . Still got fixed retainers in, supposedly they are bad ? So I might remove them this month too
You have good facial harmony probably because you kept your whole tongue on the roof of your mouth as a kid guys who dont do that grow up with a shitty face

You have good facial harmony probably because you kept your whole tongue on the roof of your mouth as a kid guys who dont do that grow up with a shitty face
nah, i was pretty ugly as kid lmao, even got pic of 5th grade.
only got proper posture recently in life

nah, i was pretty ugly as kid lmao, even got pic of 5th grade.
only got proper posture recently in life
Yeah im also 16 i hope i can get the same effects as you only problem is i have braces so expanding my palate will probably be harder

• +1
Yeah im also 16 i hope i can get the same effects as you only problem is i have braces so expanding my palate will probably be harder
perhaps not all too problematic as long you dont have elastics or got extractions

the cheekbones and lips are good, the problem is the facial harmony that sucks

• +1
Can someone tell me why they removed the rating megathread?

you got psl rating?
still appreciate !
Honestly you are a 5.5+ (for me 6 for sympathize) but you cant mog esteban or other for your race and facial harmony

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and FMLplus