Kraken
Joao1
Joao2
Joao3
Joao4
Joao5

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Patriot
eye area carry, face is obviously very good. what's your height?

Is that actually you?

Good eye area, but your appearance is betalike and you short.

What's your height?
eye area carry, face is obviously very good. what's your height?
Bruh stop copying what I say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 4804, Usum and 1 other person
I am 5'3
is it over?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: caesar76, mogstar, subhuman incel and 22 others
how did you know I was short just by looking at my pics?
2 things

1. your frame seems very bad and frame is correlated with height
2. the last picture you are comparable to background and give off short vibes

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
At what height do you think it wouldn't be over with my face?

because facially you're very good looking and it wouldn't make sense for you to register to a site like this as its mostly all related to improving face, because height is not something you can really improve on, yet you still registered and asked for rate with your face so it was likely you're short
At what height do you think it wouldn't be over with my face?
5'7" - 5'8" maybe, im not sure tbh

because facially you're very good looking and it wouldn't make sense for you to register to a site like this as its mostly all related to improving face, because height is not something you can really improve on, yet you still registered and asked for rate with your face so it was likely you're short

so you think it is impossible to improve my face?

can i improve my face to the point where I can be chad at 5'3?
What do you think is my rating 1-10?

no it is possible to improve your face, your face is not perfect, but its very good regardless.

however improving your face will give little ROI and likely not change much when it comes to your dating life

if i was you i'd save up and get leg lengthening for real. 5'3" is just that bad

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, SayNoToRotting and BigBoy

can i improve my face to the point where I can be chad at 5'3?
No, you can improve it but height seems to be more important in your case. Wear bugger shoes and use leg lifts(i think thats the name) to fraud to 5'6"

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and SayNoToRotting
no it is possible to improve your face, your face is not perfect, but its very good regardless.

however improving your face will give little ROI and likely not change much when it comes to your dating life

if i was you i'd save up and get leg lengthening for real. 5'3" is just that bad
What can I improve in face?

ok thank you
The thing is some people even told me I could be a model with my face but the number of women interested in me is not indicative of that

Você é brasileiro/português?

Yeah, it's pretty fucking over at 5'3 even with an 8/8 face. Sorry friend.

Do you think i have an 8/8 face?
No. Facially you're probably around 5-6PSL. Unfortunately, your narrow shoulder width makes you look strange in some of your pictures. Almost like a little kid.

Man, I feel you. I have a good face but I'm 5'5. I wear light lifts that fraud me to 5'6 instead of heavy ones that could fraud me to 5'8 or so because I still like having good mobility when I'm out and when I take my shoes off its not noticeable that I was frauding
I'm also planning a LL. But for now lifts are better than nothing

Portugues. Como sabias?

your name and looks portuguese as FUCK

i want to take professional pics like this, but im too high inib to hire someone to do it for me :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Man, I feel you. I have a good face but I'm 5'5. I wear light lifts that fraud me to 5'6 instead of heavy ones that could fraud me to 5'8 or so because I still like having good mobility when I'm out and when I take my shoes off its not noticeable that I was frauding
I'm also planning a LL. But for now lifts are better than nothing
This. 1 inch lifts can't be detected unless you are actively looking for them. And even 1 inch does help a lot, specially for people in the average height range.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
No. Facially you're probably around 5-6PSL. Unfortunately, your narrow shoulder width makes you look strange in some of your pictures. Almost like a little kid.
isn't 5 about average? So you think I am average to a little above average?
rofl

you look like alpha destiny facially just better groomed
Who is alpha destiny?
If I am only a 5/6 there is probably lots of things I can improve. What is it?

Last edited:
Less bloat, more height.
Supermodel potential

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
isn't 5 about average? So you think I am average to a little above average?
No, the rating system a lot of people here use is called PSL and it tries to rate people based on a bell curve and it only really goes up to 8. A 4 is dead average. 5 is above average and 6 is good looking. 7 is model tier and 8 is the best you can realistically look.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
No, the rating system a lot of people here use is called PSL and it tries to rate people based on a bell curve and it only really goes up to 8. A 4 is dead average. 5 is above average and 6 is good looking. 7 is model tier and 8 is the best you can realistically look.
So I don't reach goodlooking status?

No I dont want to

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Are you using makeup in those pics ?

So you admit I have the looks to be a model
If I just randomly saw those pics and someone said it's a model then I wouldn't really give it a second thought.

That's actually you in your avi?

giphy.gif