Please rate my side profile.

D

Deleted member 1171

Iron
I love to post side profile, because I used to hate my side profile couple years ago. Now I’ve done a few changes. Beard game, jaw filler, rhinoplasty, undereye filler and managed to seriously looks max.

What would you rate my side profile? IRL rating not psl. Any recommendations to further improve side profile?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wannaimprove and badromance
7/10 tbh ngl

What can I improve to hit 9/10?

I was thinking stroma green eyes.

Need a fade as well, hair and beard fade.

And cut down bf% to get more chiselled

Would this be enough for 9/10 irl rating ?
idk tbh ngl you have longish midface

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1171
For a more aggressive cheekline you could do some filler (hyaluron or Radiesse).
What kind of filler did you use under eye?

Why do you think you need to be a "9/10" anyway? Are you trying to become a model or is this just a vanity project? Because you're already attractive enough to "slay" or to get a hot girlfriend.

Why do you think you need to be a "9/10" anyway? Are you trying to become a model or is this just a vanity project? Because you're already attractive enough to "slay" or to get a hot girlfriend.
thought the same. especially if you live in a country like germany or sweden where all white girls want your arab/turkish dick. sad truth and this is comming from a blond and blue eyed german (i have a white german gf nontheless)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1171 and Deleted member 1084
Lol women are already easy for me bro, have no issues at all. This is all about personal satisfaction, I’ve had lots of 8+/10 ladies

Looks maxing is a hobby and want to hit 9/10
For a more aggressive cheekline you could do some filler (hyaluron or Radiesse).
What kind of filler did you use under eye?
Restylane. I already have massive cheek bones, not sure why it didn’t come out well in this pic

Post front picture.

What can I improve to hit 9/10?

I was thinking stroma green eyes.

Need a fade as well, hair and beard fade.

And cut down bf% to get more chiselled

Would this be enough for 9/10 irl rating ?
Fuck iff with ur 9/10 why arebt u happy with ur current looks. If ur below or average i would understand.

Someone get this man some cheekbones

Typical PSL user coping with one slightly frauded picture. Post multiple pics from slightly different angles and lighting then we can talk

Looks like the profile of a looksmaxed Normie tbh.

Deleted

Last edited:
@Dude420 avi/10
srs

• +1
Reactions: Dude420 and mojopin
Middle Eastern
Welcome to the club bro im middel eastrn myself. Actually northafrica. Its basically the same but i live in the west. How about u?

Itss_BritneyBishh

• +1
Reactions: Itss_BritneyBishh and Deleted member 470
Lol women are already easy for me bro, have no issues at all. This is all about personal satisfaction, I’ve had lots of 8+/10 ladies

Looks maxing is a hobby and want to hit 9/10

Restylane. I already have massive cheek bones, not sure why it didn’t come out well in this pic
ur maxilla isn't forward enough

ur maxilla isn't forward enough
I knew it. Gonna get some fillers in maxilla region to bring it forward, and some more in cheeks.

I had it done in maxilla last time was brilliant but only lasted 6 months :(

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I knew it. Gonna get some fillers in maxilla region to bring it forward, and some more in cheeks.

I had it done in maxilla last time was brilliant but only lasted 6 months :(
how much do your fillers cost yearly and do they have any hard maintenance?

how much do your fillers cost yearly and do they have any hard maintenance?
I get a good deal £130 per ml... gonna get more though...

My new plan is

2ml cheeks and maxilla
5 ml jaw

So that’s £910 x 2 a year + £230 undereye ever year

Beauty is expensive ?

• +1
Reactions: wannaimprove and Deleted member 470