Please take this "how tall are you?" poll

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

In a better place

Just curious to see how tall most people are on here. It's literally 1 question and takes 5 seconds to complete.

EDIT: Please take the poll, don't post your height in the comments as that way it's much easier for me to look at the data in a pie chart

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss
2hard5me

I’m 5’10-11”

5' 8.5''

*ropes*

5'10 in the morning when I stretch my legs and spine really hard while measuring

5 8.5
i fraud to 5 9

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Why didn’t you just make the poll on here? You know how much easier that would’ve been? And we don’t even get to see the results, fuck you OP

• +1
Reactions: dude bro man, Ethnicsmatter, Deleted member 1551 and 9 others
Show results maaaaaan

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate, Deleted member 685, Nosecel9000 and 1 other person
Why didn’t you just make the poll on here? You know how much easier that would’ve been? And we don’t even get to see the results, fuck you OP

I’ll make another post or update this one when I get more responses, for now I don’t have enough yet. I forgot you can make polls on here

I don't like links

• +1
Reactions: HSM1, DidntRead, Wannabe6ft2 and 2 others
post results later?

Just curious to see how tall most people are on here. It's literally 1 question and takes 5 seconds to complete.

EDIT: Please take the poll, don't post your height in the comments as that way it's much easier for me to look at the data in a pie chart
please stop using imperial units, this forum is international, not only for americans

• +1
Reactions: Death, Deleted member 470, GenericChad1444 and 1 other person
self reported is useless...especially regarding height and dicksize even if its anonymous

Jfl my height isn't even on the poll.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
6'4

• +1
Reactions: HSM1

When can we see the results bro

jfl at not realizing someone will just post a lot of 5'1" answers for lolz

Post results nigger