plot of my black pill comic book/manga

Deleted member 5875

Deleted member 5875

Kraken
I'll make the character sketches tomorrow but here's the basic plot. There will be three main characters The giga chad villain,chad and the incel. Side characters will include stacy,thad,gook art hoe becky,brad and cameos from iconic lookmaxers like @toth77 @ArvidGustavsson @ZyzzReincarnate and that Muslim dude. The plot will mostly revolve around the incel after he moves to a new high class private school. He quickly gets blackpilled by the extreme vanity and hypergamy and the literal class system. After he gets blackpilled he go's on a looksmax Journey. The story starts freshmen year of highschool. The characters appearances/ stats 1. The giga chad will a mix of opry and Richard Ramirez with a good physique but slightly lankly plus great frame at 6.3 remember he's a freshman. pheno 1/4 native American 1/4 black 2/4 white. --------------- 2. chad 5.10 great physique great frame pheno Icelandic jock slayer.100 percent white. ---------------- 3. incel 5.9 trash physique average frame. pheno don't know yet.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Raddemon and Deleted
Im out

• JFL
Reactions: deer