that's a nasolabial fold, only fillers can make them go away

• JFL
Reactions: Scarface and Deleted member 2227
Are you trying to become a meme in this site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Jones, Scarface and 5 others
that's a nasolabial fold, only fillers can make them go away
17 months ago I didn‘t have this fold, then I had lots of stress and I got.
But in normal light it‘s not noticeable

at this point i really think it is a joke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Jones, Scarface and 5 others
get a palate expander asap

Ok are there people who have complete smooth skin in every lighting at this area?
wait, what are you specifically asking about

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
for a foward grown maxila, meaning no nasolabial fold
I have good forward growth, it‘s not the cause
Would everyone get naoslabial folds if they were crying like shit for straight 4months everyday for hours and hours?

Last edited:
Jfl they're not even noticeable, and on top of that nasolabial folds aren't a big deal on a well developed face. Stop with this coping

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Jfl they're not even noticeable, and on top of that nasolabial folds aren't a big deal on a well developed face. Stop with this coping
For me they are a big deal cause in lightning were they‘re not visible, I look much better

For me they are a big deal cause in lightning were they‘re not visible, I look much better
so dont go under massive amounts of light? i have them too, but it is what it is. they wont go away because theyre genetic.

the only away to decrease them is through surgery. and the surgeries for it are cope imo, but you could research it. some olfags did ascend because of it. but in your case its not needed so forget about it until you age.

so dont go under massive amounts of light? i have them too, but it is what it is. they wont go away because theyre genetic.

the only away to decrease them is through surgery. and the surgeries for it are cope imo, but you could research it. some olfags did ascend because of it. but in your case its not needed so forget about it until you age.
I think mine are not really genetics. Cause I didn‘t have them till 18, then I got depressions and cried like crazy for lots of months every day (little sister died)
I stretched my skin extremly and I got this folds. Now they are much better but still noticeable.
Maybe they won‘t go away but I would like to have better clearer skin in this area, then folds itself would look much better too. I think I fucked my skin little bit up with lots of products in the past and always touching the skin the with fingers.

I think mine are not really genetics. Cause I didn‘t have them till 18, then I got depressions and cried like crazy for lots of months every day (little sister died)
I stretched my skin extremly and I got this folds. Now they are much better but still noticeable.
Maybe they won‘t go away but I would like to have better clearer skin in this area, then folds itself would look much better too. I think I fucked my skin little bit up with lots of products in the past and always touching the skin the with fingers.
alright but making 20 threads about it wont fix it

I need somebody to tell me how to fix it
-fillers
-face lift

there might be more procedures but thats it. theres no natural way of stopping it. no one can escape the age pill.

“this fold”

-fillers
-face lift

there might be more procedures but thats it. theres no natural way of stopping it. no one can escape the age pill.
I did fillers but it gave me some hard nodes under the skin and made the folds worse

Is a facelift possible at my age? (20)

FORWARD GROWTH

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL

Attachments

• 59818B3C-92FC-4714-B61C-17FF1E47CD4F.png
    59818B3C-92FC-4714-B61C-17FF1E47CD4F.png
    65.8 KB · Views: 71
put your pinky fingers in your ears a bit and jut your jaw forward if it feels more open you are wrong

put your pinky fingers in your ears a bit and jut your jaw forward if it feels more open you are wrong
It doesn‘t
It‘s my skin. Not the shape of my face or maxilla what causes my folds

It doesn‘t
It‘s my skin. Not the shape of my face or maxilla what causes my folds
skinmaxx then
@Lifeisgood72
@x30001

skinmaxx then
@Lifeisgood72
@x30001
I really did so much for skimaxx (including fillers in 2018 which made it worse) but never got my old skin quality back
The only thing I don‘t tried yet is vitamin c serum

I really did so much for skimaxx (including fillers in 2018 which made it worse) but never got my old skin quality back
The only thing I don‘t tried yet is vitamin c serum
vitamin E and collagen maxxing too? bruh go see a dermatologist or whatever da fuck they are

vitamin E and collagen maxxing too? bruh go see a dermatologist or whatever da fuck they are
Yeah, collagen max with vitamin c (oranges, broccoli) and collagen supplements.
And also vitamin e supplements.
Already 3 dermatologists didn‘t help. They said they see nothing ‚ill‘ on my skin

Already 3 dermatologists didn‘t help. They said they see nothing ‚ill‘ on my skin
maxilla. theres no other way mate
bruh you need to apply the vitamins TO THE FACE

maxilla. theres no other way mate
bruh you need to apply the vitamins TO THE FACE
How it could be maxilla if I didn‘t have any fold untill I had extremly stress and cried a lot? The fold came after only 1-2 weeks of stress and crying

mentally damaged

How it could be maxilla if I didn‘t have any fold untill I had extremly stress and cried a lot? The fold came after only 1-2 weeks of stress and crying
stress is death.

stop stressing . use makeup who gives a shit. also it probs is maxilla you don't look like you have ideal maxilla

stress is death.

stop stressing . use makeup who gives a shit. also it probs is maxilla you don't look like you have ideal maxilla
Ok. How to use make up on the folds? When I tried to cover it , it looked like shit

Ok. How to use make up on the folds? When I tried to cover it , it looked like shit
if those are legit nasolabial folds then there is no way its not maxilla

Well then stop crying

• +1
Funny thing is you’re causing the folds to get worse because you’re stressing about it

• +1
I‘m not crying anymore for like 1 year and a half. I cried because I lost somone
If you need to resolve emotional issues drop acid

Funny thing is you’re causing the folds to get worse because you’re stressing about it
I wasn‘t happy now for almost 2 years. Do you think if I will be happy again and get hapiness hormones, my skin will get better?
if those are legit nasolabial folds then there is no way its not maxilla
What do you mean with legit nasolabialfolds? Are legit nasolabial foldd always noticeable? Mine are only noticeable in some specific angles

I wasn‘t happy now for almost 2 years. Do you think if I will be happy again and get hapiness hormones, my skin will get better?

What do you mean with legit nasolabialfolds? Are legit nasolabial foldd always noticeable? Mine are only noticeable in some specific angles
Yeah possibly. Just don’t take fucking SSRI’s to get “happy hormones” to fix your folds JFL

Yeah possibly. Just don’t take fucking SSRI’s to get “happy hormones” to fix your folds JFL
Oh I know what it is, I took it already last year for 3 weeks but it gave me nose blood
im saying you dont have noticable folds
Can you show a pic of ‚real‘ noticeable nasolabial folds? I mean from a boy/girl in their 20‘s or younger not from a 70 year old.

I think a therapist can probably help you get rid of your nasolabial fold tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Lmao a palate expander doesn't "grow the maxilla forward" lol. It just widens it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
the @Leo0509 nasolabial fold chronicles will go down in history as one of the top 5 looksmax.me memes of 2019

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jones, Deleted member 2846, BigBoy and 1 other person