pls rate me

H

hellothere

Banned
i’m 5’10 and 16 so do i have any chance of getting girls in the future? hopefully my facial structure won’t be as fucked when i’m fully grown. pls rate me and tell me how not to be as ugly
that screenshot was accidentally posted haha it’s from a meme not from me lol

Attachments

• A2A144C2-54B0-47DE-9278-FD546FA77026.jpeg
    A2A144C2-54B0-47DE-9278-FD546FA77026.jpeg
    72.4 KB · Views: 167
  • E71F966F-0103-4088-BA16-FD21FC7FE391.jpeg
    E71F966F-0103-4088-BA16-FD21FC7FE391.jpeg
    15.3 KB · Views: 164
Chadlite if you get a rhino, you seem like a mentalcel tho

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2621
Chadlite if you get a rhino, you seem like a mentalcel tho
thanks for the info man. i’ll see what i can do. also can you give me any links to the vocab. what’s a chadlite

Pig nose needs fixerino asaperino

• +1
Reactions: Slob
You look pretty good, wait a few years cause your face can change a bit still but and then ask for more advice. You may not need rhino after a few years or you might need it, just wait a see a little.

You look pretty good, wait a few years cause your face can change a bit still but and then ask for more advice. You may not need rhino after a few years or you might need it, just wait a see a little.
thanks ❤️

Lip lift+lower third implants and u are fine

Facially gl, at 5’10 you shouldn’t struggle to get a gf unless you’re severely a mentalcel. I agree with rhino but wait until you’re 21 at least

You don’t need any plastic surgery, ur a good looking kid. Lift weights, talk to girls, don’t worry about ur looks

You don’t need any plastic surgery, ur a good looking kid. Lift weights, talk to girls, don’t worry about ur looks
thanks man, i’ve struggles with like anxiety around girls and my appearance and shit. like i’m fine with the boys but with girls it’s a different story. i guess i won’t do plastic then

i dont want to be party blower

but i think his face is weird looking

very childlike, even for a 16 year old. skull seems small, lower third no angularity, nose speaks for itself, IPD could be bigger

i can totally see girls being repulsed by this guys face, screams low T

his hair is very good

• +1
Reactions: Slob

very childlike, even for a 16 year old. skull seems small, lower third no angularity, nose speaks for itself, IPD could be bigger

his hair is very good
Dude he has a great eye area, great hair, good chin, perfect skin, decent height. He’s 16 of course he’s going to look child like.

his hair is very good

brutal

Dude he has a great eye area, great hair, good chin, perfect skin, decent height. He’s 16 of course he’s going to look child like.
what is this trying to argue against?

he'd be overall average looking in the high school i went to. which means invisible

what is this trying to argue against?

he'd be overall average looking in the high school i went to. which means invisible
I’m saying he’s above average
He looks like he could be a part of those gay vine kids

I’m saying he’s above average
He looks like he could be a part of those gay vine kids
he has prettyboy traits but he lacks the masculine traits to balance it out so now he just looks feminine

if he made his nose small with rhino and grow his hair i'd have hard time identifying his gender

he has prettyboy traits but he lacks the masculine traits to balance it out so now he just looks feminine

if he made his nose small with rhino and grow his hair i'd have hard time identifying his gender
what do you suggest? you think maybe test enanthate would help?

what do you suggest? you think maybe test enanthate would help?
u probably shouldnt fuck with your hormones or else ur fucked for life

try to naturally optimise testosterone. sleep, diet, training etc

How the fuck does a 16 know what test enanthate is lmao
i’ve been researching aaa for a while. the only problem that held me back was the possibility of getting contaminated vials due to non sterile production.
recently been thinking of using MK-667 though instead of aas’s though

i’ve been researching aaa for a while. the only problem that held me back was the possibility of getting contaminated vials due to non sterile production.
recently been thinking of using MK-667 though instead of aas’s though
“For a while” dude ur nuts just dropped last week, don’t fuck with your endocrine system don’t even consider it. Your testerone is high right now, tbh unless you get it from a pharmacy your own testerone levels are going to be higher than someone using under ground lab shit running a low dose

“For a while” dude ur nuts just dropped last week, don’t fuck with your endocrine system don’t even consider it. Your testerone is high right now, tbh unless you get it from a pharmacy your own testerone levels are going to be higher than someone using under ground lab shit running a low dose
okay thank you for the advice. really appreciate this

okay thank you for the advice. really appreciate this
More advice if you care to listen, stay off these sites clearly you have self confidence issues and as you can see there’s people on here that will point out every single tiny flaw like “you don’t like masc enough” ur 16 ur a little kid. So ya stay away from these sites, I know u want to get compliments and for people to say nice things but the majority of posters here are losers/incels and want to bring u down to their level just saying

High-tier normie

his hair is very good
No, I've seen guys like him getting laid.
Facially gl, at 5’10 you shouldn’t struggle to get a gf unless you’re severely a mentalcel. I agree with rhino but wait until you’re 21 at least
5'10" is manlet height bro. I would know since I'm the same height :feelsrope:

Jokes, its an ok height OP. It won't hurt, but neither will it help.

you look good jfl at some guys calling him invisible or that he needs surgery asap.

prettyboymaxxasap

Right now you have 0 sex appeal because you look 12 and you have absolutely no angularity, your jaw and bones are small, not square enough. You'll develop some more, no doubt, but I'm afraid you'll never quite look masculine because you look very young for a 16 year old imo. You also have high body fat % which can be fixed. Nose looks feminine too and your upper lip and philtrum sort of look like fetal alcohol syndrome. It might be the lighting.

If you're 17 soon it's even worse. If you look like that at 17 it means bad things in the future. I was the same way. I looked very young up until a year ago when I turned 23. I aged suddenly at 23.

You look good man, a rhino would benefit you but you can live without it.

Overall an average ok looking kid. Not ugly, not attractive.

Good base, hopefully, end of puberty will be good on you in terms of facial bone growth/protrusion, Chadlite potential, likely high tier normie.

You look fine. I wouldnt worry about anything at this point. Just let puberty do its work

Right now you have 0 sex appeal because you look 12 and you have absolutely no angularity, your jaw and bones are small, not square enough. You'll develop some more, no doubt, but I'm afraid you'll never quite look masculine because you look very young for a 16 year old imo. You also have high body fat % which can be fixed. Nose looks feminine too and your upper lip and philtrum sort of look like fetal alcohol syndrome. It might be the lighting.

If you're 17 soon it's even worse. If you look like that at 17 it means bad things in the future. I was the same way. I looked very young up until a year ago when I turned 23. I aged suddenly at 23.
i just turned 16 and that pic was from when i was 15 i didn’t remember haha
what’s that?
i just turned 16 and that pic was from when i was 15 i didn’t remember haha
what’s that?
the what’s that from above is directed at the second quote

Last edited: