Plz help my temples are starting to receding do i get finasteride im 17

shibo

shibo

Equinox
I heard it will hurt my body since im still growing im going to see my doctor about it tomorrow what do i do, do i take the finasteride i dont wanna be bald but what if some fuck up shits happen to my body cause im still growing

PICS

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
Wait till you're 18. I've seen temples receding in every other white guy this age, your hairline is probably maturing. Don't worry too much. Just hop on fin at 18 because that's the minimum age you'd have to be to take it. Even if you are balding, it's a slow process so it's very unlikely your hairline will change much by the time you're 18.

Wait till you're 18. I've seen temples receding in every other white guy this age, your hairline is probably maturing. Don't worry too much. Just hop on fin at 18 because that's the minimum age you'd have to be to take it. Even if you are balding, it's a slow process so it's very unlikely your hairline will change much by the time you're 18.
It is most definitely not maturing i can show u pic

Not as bad as my recession

I thought you would look like this guy.

Are you sure it isn't in your head? How much hairloss do you have each day?

Why does that matter were both going bald anyways
I started balding at around mid 15 and really quicked in at 16... I was on minoxidil at 16 and 10 months... now I’m almost 18 on minoxidil and ketoconazole and I ordered finasteride from ashop.club

Thing is that hairline is good and you have density in your hair and your forehead is pretty low, but it might be a start.

stop ldaring bruh
you are pale as shit

I started balding at around mid 15 and really quicked in at 16... I was on minoxidil at 16 and 10 months... now I’m almost 18 on minoxidil and ketoconazole and I ordered finasteride from ashop.club

Thing is that hairline is good and you have density in your hair and your forehead is pretty low, but it might be a start.
The receding starts at the temples then will work its way on the hairline
stop ldaring bruh
you are pale as shit
How am i ldaring do you not see my temples Edit: nvm i read that as larping yeah im pale and i cant do shit cause its winter

The receding starts at the temples then will work its way on the hairline

How am i ldaring do you not see my temples
Just saying man, wait until you’re 18 and kick in finasteride no issue. Hop on minoxidil if you’re worried.

Well hard to see without any PICTURES

Whats the difference of minoxidil and finasteride.
Yikes bro you’re clearly uneducated when it comes to balding, hairline recession and androgenic alopecia.

Yikes bro you’re clearly uneducated when it comes to balding, hairline recession and androgenic alopecia.
Yeah cause i obviously shouldnt be dealing with this shit at 17

Minoxidil is a vasodilator that promotes hair growth a lot when typically applied on the skin on which you wish for the hair to grow.

Finasteride is an 5-alpha reductase inhibitor, wish means it lowers the compound by around 68-75% that turns your your testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT), being the main reason for male pattern baldness.

Minoxidil is a vasodilator that promotes hair growth a lot when typically applied on the skin on which you wish for the hair to grow.
Then what does finasteride do

Finasteride is an 5-alpha reductase inhibitor, wish means it lowers the compound by around 68-75% that turns your your testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT), being the main reason for male pattern baldness.
Im gonna be honest i have no idea what any of this means....

Im gonna be honest i have no idea what any of this means....
Dht causes hair loss, finasteride lowers it. Hair loss stops ok?
I kinda phrased it wrong but whatever.

Post pics of your hairline.
Mine has gotten ridiculously thin to the point where you can see the individual strands of each hair

Dht causes hair loss, finasteride lowers it. Hair loss stops ok?
Well that makes sense ive read about dht and body hair and shit what about minoxidil?
Post pics of your hairline.
Mine has gotten ridiculously thin to the point where you can see the individual strands of each hair seperating
I did its in one of my replies scroll up

I heard it will hurt my body since im still growing im going to see my doctor about it tomorrow what do i do, do i take the finasteride i dont wanna be bald but what if some fuck up shits happen to my body cause im still growing

Shave your hair completly so its too short to fall out

Well that makes sense ive read about dht and body hair and shit what about minoxidil?

I did its in one of my replies scroll up
Minoxidil promotes hair growth. It’ll give you more hair in your thinning spots.

But would that stop the hairloss or just delay it

It would promote hair growth but it won't stay. The moment you stop taking minoxidil the grown hair will shed again

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
It would promote hair growth but it won't stay. The moment you stop taking minoxidil the grown hair will shed again
Does minoxidil have any side effects like how finasteride affects your testosterone

To lose ur hair is to lose ur life

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, GenericChad1444 and Extra Chromosome
@Ritalincel @AspiringChad @CupOfCoffee @GenericChad1444

Ok guys help me out please . Finasteride lowers sexual function and desire overall . But again , this is my hair were talking about so wtf do i do... as u all know im 17

Is it a good idea to take finasteride at 18 isnt that still a pretty young age
Was talking to some guy on reddit the other day who has permanently lowered blood pressure and broken dick from finasteride. Then again I think that's super rare and hair is important... :kys:

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Was talking to some guy on reddit the other day who has permanently lowered blood pressure and broken dick from finasteride. Then again I think that's super rare and hair is important... :kys:
I think thats the 1% side effect but i might be wrong... but thats also terrifying to know thats possible to happen to u

Ok guys help me out please . Finasteride lowers sexual function and desire overall . But again , this is my hair were talking about so wtf do i do... as u all know im 17
Take a nice hot bath and watch it fall out.

It depends on the individual. Although a lowering of sexual function for a period of time is often noticeable in many people adjust and don’t experience more side effects. You must try it yourself to see what results you get. Just saying, there is also ketoconazole and ru58841.

Can scientists just fucking cure baldness already. It boggles my mind how we still don't have a marketable cure yet, instead we have to deal with shotgun-tier drugs that can wind up crippling your dick and libido permanently that have to be applied topically every day and stop working the second you stop taking them.

The value of a baldness cure is in the BILLIONS, easily, yet pharma companies put fuck all effort into it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, GenericChad1444, androidcel and 2 others
This. You're fine lmao.

START SAVING FOR A TRANSPLANT NOW

How much is a hair transplant?? my hair pics are above
Can scientists just fucking cure baldness already. It boggles my mind how we still don't have a marketable cure yet, instead we have to deal with shotgun-tier drugs that can wind up crippling your dick and libido permanently that have to be applied topically every day and stop working the second you stop taking them.

The value of a baldness cure is in the BILLIONS, easily, yet pharma companies put fuck all effort into it.
Its so depressing my dads the only one in my family to have gone bald. And he didnt start at 17 like me he started at 32

There is a cure but it’s preventative. Just like diabetes and cholesterol. You live with it you don’t just go in out and have the issue fixed.

There is a cure but it’s preventative. Just like diabetes and cholesterol. You live with it you don’t just go in out and have the issue fixed.
What do u think i should do. Im worried about finasteride but i also dont wanna be bald at like 19,20,21, etc

Just saying… if you get a hair transplant the transplanted hair will also fall off… there’s no way around the finasteride really. Just saying many people over exaggerate the side effects to scare you from it. There’s probably over a million men out there on the medication no problem.

And hair transplant cost between 3k and 25k usd. Depends on the country doctor number of grafts and if it’s fue or fut
Best chance is to somehow kill the androgen receptors on the scalp… it’s the only way I see that can fix balding, all others pose some side effect.

How much is a hair transplant?? my hair pics are above
I haven't looked into it cuz it's 3rd on my list so will be a while before I get it. My uncle is getting one in Turkey and if I remember right he said it's close to $3000-$4000. Much cheaper than other places.

I haven't looked into it cuz it's 3rd on my list so will be a while before I get it. My uncle is getting one in Turkey and if I remember right he said it's close to $3000-$4000. Much cheaper than other places.
Yeah but I have no clue how good the surgeons of turkey are, do you?

Just saying… if you get a hair transplant the transplanted hair will also fall off… there’s no way around the finasteride really. Just saying many people over exaggerate the side effects to scare you from it. There’s probably over a million men out there on the medication no problem.

And hair transplant cost between 3k and 25k usd. Depends on the country doctor number of grafts and if it’s fue or fut

Best chance is to somehow kill the androgen receptors on the scalp… it’s the only way I see that can fix balding, all others pose some side effect.
Dude to be honest i might just do finasteride. This is my fucking hair i have to do it . @AspiringChad So if i have to be 18 to use finasteride should i just use minoxidil until im 18 then use finasteride?? Also how is minoxidil used is it a pill or what

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad