Plz help my temples are starting to receding do i get finasteride im 17

What do u think i should do. Im worried about finasteride but i also dont wanna be bald at like 19,20,21, etc
Hop on minoxidil and ketoconazole and jump on finasteride at 18-19 (unless the shedding is bad) or when you’re ready. Minoxidil is over the counter topically applied liquid or foam. Ketoconazole is one of the ingredients which is found in nizoral and regenepure. It has been shown to lower scalp dht levels. Shampoo with it 3 times a week and keep it on your scalp for 10 mins each time.

Hop on minoxidil and ketoconazole and jump on finasteride at 18-19 (unless the shedding is bad) or when you’re ready. Minoxidil is over the counter topically applied liquid or foam. Ketoconazole is one of the ingredients which is found in nizoral and regenepure. It has been shown to lower scalp dht levels. Shampoo with it 3 times a week and keep it on your scalp for 10 mins each time.
Can my doctor give me ketoconazole

Can my doctor give me ketoconazole
Ketoconazole (nizoral) 1% is available over the counter although for 2% you normally need a prescription. They are generally looser on it though, my mother got it for me without one

After all it is a dandruff shampoo.

Ketoconazole (nizoral) 1% is available over the counter although for 2% you normally need a prescription. They are generally looser on it though, my mother got it for me without one

After all it is a dandruff shampoo.
Oh i understand now ketoconazoles a shampoo... Does it matter what conditioner i use with it?

Oh i understand now ketoconazoles a shampoo... Does it matter what conditioner i use with it?
Better get a good one it dries the living hell out of your hair if you don’t.

Can scientists just fucking cure baldness already. It boggles my mind how we still don't have a marketable cure yet, instead we have to deal with shotgun-tier drugs that can wind up crippling your dick and libido permanently that have to be applied topically every day and stop working the second you stop taking them.

The value of a baldness cure is in the BILLIONS, easily, yet pharma companies put fuck all effort into it.
Damn, bro. I can feel the rage behind this one. :feelstrash:

Better get a good one it dries the living hell out of your hair if you don’t.
How does minoxidil work. Like do i wash off the cream after i apply it or leave it on? also does it make my hair look shiny like oil

How does minoxidil work. Like do i wash off the cream after i apply it or leave it on? also does it make my hair look shiny like oil
Apply on thinning area twice a day and that is it. It can make hair a bit greasy tho. Attempt to put it in the scalp and not the hair too.

Apply on thinning area twice a day and that is it. It can make hair a bit greasy tho. Attempt to put it in the scalp and not the hair too.
Would it work for my receding temples as i showed in the pics??

Yes it would. 95817F13 0DEA 444E 9913 80F33D60255D This man went on finasteride, minoxidil and ketoconazole for 2 1/2 years.

Attachments

• 94477B8B-4EFE-4DB3-BEB1-02F6DCD8B64E.jpeg
    94477B8B-4EFE-4DB3-BEB1-02F6DCD8B64E.jpeg
    76.8 KB · Views: 30
  • C57CC8B4-D554-4940-98B7-80D868328140.jpeg
    C57CC8B4-D554-4940-98B7-80D868328140.jpeg
    134.3 KB · Views: 18
This is so much motivation . When i start doing finasteride i assume i stop doing minoxidil and ketoconazole ?
I wouldn’t be surprised if you saw less hair density after stopping tbh

U want to continue washing your hair using ketoconazole shampoo about once a week, as dandruff is a known risk factor for hair loss.

• Love it
Reactions: ThreadMatters
U want to continue washing your hair using ketoconazole shampoo about once a week, as dandruff is a known risk factor for hair loss.
What about head and shoulders shampoo ?

@AspiringChad Is that what i should do .
Minoxidil + ketoconazole shampoo till im 18

Then finasteride + ketoconazole shampoo ??

Last edited:
What about head and shoulders shampoo ?

@AspiringChad Is that what i should do .
Minoxidil + ketoconazole shampoo till im 18

Then finasteride + ketoconazole shampoo ??
I see no reason to stop the minoxidil if it works with no sides.
The risk is way too high.

What do you mean ?
If you stop the minoxidil you are taking a risk of shedding all the hair you gained. I don't see why you need to take that risk.

If you stop the minoxidil you are taking a risk of shedding all the hair you gained. I don't see why you need to take that risk.
Oh i only wanted it to be temporary cause im not old enough for finasteride

Oh i only wanted it to be temporary cause im not old enough for finasteride
Just saying that you are taking risks when you stop it, the choice is still yours.

my dad hairlinemogs you lmao, it's:ogre:

It usually works on hair that is thinning and in your case the temple region you've shown are completely hairless, personally I don't think it may restore it completely but you may find some fine hairs growing back This is because.minoxidil keeps the hair in the growth phase, thus it is less likely to fall out. It will not bring back hair that has already been lost. Therefore it has a legitimate chance of stopping loss but unlikely to reverse loss.
However, note that you need to be applying minoxidil everyday consistently otherwise the grown hair will eventually shed away extremely quickly.
What you should start doing right now however, is save up for a hair transplant over the coming years and go to Turkey in the future. Cheap prices and the doctors are skilled enough to do a decent enough job for your hair. If you don't have much money then get a job and save up asap.
As for finasteride, see a doctor if he or she is willing to prescribe it you, although i doubt it as ur only 18 but its worth a try.

no one knows the pain of mpb as bad as i do, i have the most severe case possible, if i dont take my meds and minoz for a month ill be cueball no jokes
i have touched nw4 amd returned

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
With finasteride it's possible to regain lost areas. Depends on your genes really. Not an expert, but I bet minoxidil combined with finasteride is almost 100 to cause regrowth in lost areas. Personally, I think I'm experiencing some regrowth with finasteride and ketoconazle. Been on Finasteride for almost ten months now and combining it with minoxidil only now.
no one knows the pain of mpb as bad as i do, i have the most severe case possible, if i dont take my meds and minoz for a month ill be cueball no jokes
i have touched nw4 amd returned
Would be interested to see pics. Have 'em?

Ouch... I can only give you one tip that usually applies to anything...never take tips from people who're losing or already lost the battle (aka baldcells) what they did obviously didn't work for them...
Can scientists just fucking cure baldness already. It boggles my mind how we still don't have a marketable cure yet, instead we have to deal with shotgun-tier drugs that can wind up crippling your dick and libido permanently that have to be applied topically every day and stop working the second you stop taking them.

The value of a baldness cure is in the BILLIONS, easily, yet pharma companies put fuck all effort into it.

1. Big pharma controls both the education and health institutes all around the flat earth

2. Too much loss of $$$ for big pharma if you stop buying daily drugs for 1 time cure

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans