Votes: 17 45.9%

• Total voters
E

ethnicel

Banned
Just curious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
No, smoking is the worst looksmin you can do to yourself. Makes every other thing you do pointless. Ages your skin, poisons your body (arsenic, butane, lead, acetic acid, toluene and over 100+ other toxic ingredients), makes many features like fingernails, gums etc. yellow, dries out skin, destroys collagen, causes various cancers, it leaves a stink on clothes... Just no.

Why eat organic foods, drop body fat, excercise etc.. If you will flush it all down the toilet with cigarettes. Even switching to a vaporiser with nicotine liquids would do your health a big favor.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 6401, Tricky and 4 others
No, smoking is the worst looksmin you can do to yourself. Makes every other thing you do pointless. Ages your skin, poisons your body (arsenic, butane, lead, acetic acid, toluene and over 100+ other toxic ingredients), makes many features like fingernails, gums etc. yellow, dries out skin, destroys collagen, causes various cancers, it leaves a stink on clothes... Just no.

Why eat organic foods, drop body fat, excercise etc.. If you will flush it all down the toilet with cigarettes. Even switching to a vaporiser with nicotine liquids would do your health a big favor.

Fuark, turns out that I am the only smoker here.

• +1
I started smoking as a ragequit when i started losing my hair, i was like let's punish this shitty body who inflicted this on me, full of rage that my father always lectured me about "ololz no smoking to keep good health" while inflicting that shit on me and i didn't care about looksmin anymore since hairloss destroys you anyway.

So for me smoking wasn't the root cause.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ethnicel
I have been vaping for a few months now after giving up ordinary cigarettes. I would suggest ordinary smokers give it a go. The vaping liquids come in different flavours and strengths.

• +1
Never smoked a cigarette in my life. It’s a disgusting habit imo.

• +1
I have been vaping for a few months now after giving up ordinary cigarettes. I would suggest ordinary smokers give it a go. The vaping liquids come in different flavours and strengths.
I have been smoking since I was 23 (around 2004), it's been 14 years. I am in the process of nicotine vaping too, currently doing some research on the best vaporizer that will give me something close to cig. I will start from 24mg and reduce it down to 0.
Never smoked a cigarette in my life. It’s a disgusting habit imo.
Honestly I don't understand why it's "disgusting", it's unhealthy and annoying to non-smokers, but why people say it's disgusting?

• +1
Smoking is subhuman.

• +1
I smoke weed sometimes, like, once every 2-3 months. Is that bad?

• +1
A dangerous way to boost testosterone, you cant manage stress so you smoke?

You'll die early if you use those smell like shit and look extremely old.

While being a companies bitch.

I smoke weed tho.

• +1
A dangerous way to boost testosterone, you cant manage stress so you smoke?

Does smoking boost testosterone? Source?

Yea I smoke as a stress reliever.

• +1
Does smoking boost testosterone? Source?

Yea I smoke as a stress reliever.
They increase the production of DHT (conversion of T to DHT) and also lowers cortisol. That's why the cool kids who smoke at 13-14 look much more masculine than your average 14 yo. Smoking is the worst normie habit you can get into

• +1
Only weed. Cigarettes always make my lungs hurt

• +1
Does using a vaporizer count?

• +1
  • +1
Smoked cigs for a month, just using 3mg nicotine for now. My dad smokes a pack a day and has got hollow cheekbones so just smokecel bro

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
I almost became, but i decided that i dont want to become uglier just for this.

• +1
I started smoking at 15. one a week, then one a day, then a few a day.. eventually by 17/18 I was at a pack a day.. I'm 24 now.. I quit 50 days ago. I smoke juul now. it was so easy to quit its like I didn't even change anything . I tried cold turkey before like 50 times and almost always failed a few hours into the day.. longest I went cold turkey was 9 days.

If you smoke, start smoking juul instead. seriously not worth fucking up your looks and health for a few minutes of dopamine rush here and there

• +1
Smoke only when I LDARMaxxx or really really stressed.

• +1
I started smoking at 15. one a week, then one a day, then a few a day.. eventually by 17/18 I was at a pack a day.. I'm 24 now.. I quit 50 days ago. I smoke juul now. it was so easy to quit its like I didn't even change anything . I tried cold turkey before like 50 times and almost always failed a few hours into the day.. longest I went cold turkey was 9 days.

If you smoke, start smoking juul instead. seriously not worth fucking up your looks and health for a few minutes of dopamine rush here and there

I am using a Innokin Proton / Scion 2, I can control everything to make it just like a cigarette, I started with 24mg nicotine and now I am at 18mg. The goal is to make it 0mg and then I am done.

• +1
I smoke cigarettes, about 2-3 a day but after this pack imma stop forever.

• +1
I smoke cigarettes, about 2-3 a day but after this pack imma stop forever.
Every cig was my last cig all along basically. Nicotine addiction is very close to heroine.

• +1
Every cig was my last cig all along basically. Nicotine addiction is very close to heroine.
That's sad to hear, I'm not smoking for a long time. Only a couple months now and because I'm bored, basically. I think it will be easier to cut for me.

• +1
That's sad to hear, I'm not smoking for a long time. Only a couple months now and because I'm bored, basically. I think it will be easier to cut for me.
Yup, never go near it, if you are vulnerable to work related stress.

• +1