[Poll] Are you planning to have surgeries in the next 2 years?

Are u planning to get surgeries in the next 2 years?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
For science

what kinda science is that jfl

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 3043
Right now I’m just aiming for 10% bodyfat and to put a bit more muscle mass on my delts, lats, and neck

But if that’s not enough then yeah, will have to get surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
I am 15-years-old.

• JFL
Reactions: Lorsss, SikKunt, Dicklet.4.3 and 6 others
I think surgery is cope tbh either you have it facially or you don't i am a believer in softmaxing face wise(hair/skin/eyebrows/mewing)

• Ugh..
Reactions: Lorsss
Planning on a multiple filler round to eye/chin/zygo, but prob not surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Perhaps. Definitely will have work done in 3 years. Hopefully Eppley won't retire by then.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and CopingCel
Perhaps. Definitely will have work done in 3 years. Hopefully Eppley won't retire by then.
That's what I'm concerned about. He's not going to be working in the field much longer. Although I'm mainly interested in rhino and lipo rather than implants. I'm sure I can find other good doctors for those operations.

only stroma

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss and UsernameRequired
Planning on a multiple filler round to eye/chin/zygo, but prob not surgery
don't you say that fillers for zygos are not good looking ?

That's what I'm concerned about. He's not going to be working in the field much longer. Although I'm mainly interested in rhino and lipo rather than implants. I'm sure I can find other good doctors for those operations.
It's been said over and over again that your experienced local surgeon will do just as good of a job as Eppley would with rhino and lipo

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
next one is on monday not even joking.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lorsss, middayshowers, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
I was told by that gigablackpilled Russian surgeon who does cosmetic Doublejaw on pretty much anyone..

That he thinks I look good and he recommends not doing anything..

So basically...I will be getting doublejaw this summer. With either him, in the states or South Korea.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss, LordNorwood and Deleted member 2486
next one is on monday not even joking.
Tenor 7

Almost certainly hair transplant, as soon as I start making adult money its first on my list

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
I was told by that gigablackpilled Russian surgeon who does cosmetic Doublejaw on pretty much anyone..

So basically...I will be getting doublejaw this summer. With either him, in the states or South Korea.

can you PM his name

NO. just filler and botox

You're a crazy dude, are you trying to achieve some fantasized perfection? Are you doing it because it's no longer about increasing attraction but say, you have found an "art" in looksmaxing yourself? I mean I'm sure you are aware of the diminishing gains after reaching a certain looksrange

i have to fix my jaw

8 lurkers.

I plan to be qualified in about a year to work on something that will pay me a lot a month, so yes.

who is this guy ????

pectus excavatum surgery, hairtransplant and jaw wraparound. I think I will need 3 years for all these, though

Last edited:
Ya. HT+et+rhino perhaps.
Fucking wish I had money for box surgery.
Hopefully I won't be Subhuman after my said surgeries

never wasted a single thought on surgery since I discovered orthotropics in October 2018 (In 2 days will be the first anniversary)

Will do this once I have the money, prob my second and last surgery
drI7uhJ.png