Are your parents ashamed of you?

• Yes

• No

• I don’t know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
As I’m getting older, my parents have started to become more open about their disappointment in me, especially my dad. Even though it’s alright for my parents to be ashamed of me if I do something bad like my grades going down (still better than 90% of people at my school), they criticize my physical traits like my nose or hair or height (most of those insults come from my mom). IF I WAS CHAD MY PARENTS WOULDNT ME ASHAMED OF ME.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and impure666
Yes bro, my dad often scolds me for being a failure. Wouldn’t be so bad if my brother wasn’t constantly praised and told how great he is.

sibling mogging is brutal tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dude420, impure666 and ZyzzReincarnate
"ur a disgrace to ur family" - grandma

• So Sad
Reactions: Dude420
Yes bro, my dad often scolds me for being a failure. Wouldn’t be so bad if my brother wasn’t constantly praised and told how great he is.

• So Sad
Reactions: Dude420 and Insomniac
Shames me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Dude420, Insomniac and impure666
No but they should be

same bro :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: Dude420 and Insomniac
I'm the ugly one in the family, they don't mention it but I know it makes them despise me, also cant socializelike a human, still I am the smartest and most talented even if they don't want to admit it

• +1
Reactions: impure666
I was raised by a single mom (lmao) and she still has the audacity to be ashamed of me

• So Sad
Reactions: Dude420
theyre dead so who cares

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Demir, Dude420 and 1 other person
I'm the ugly one in the family, they don't mention it but I know it makes them despise me, also cant socializelike a human, still I am the smartest and most talented even if they don't want to admit it
same, but im a legit tard. legit have no positive attributes

My parents buy my brothers so many new clothes, games, shoes, etc but I’m still wearing the same clothes for 2 years

• So Sad
Reactions: NormieKilla, Demir, Dude420 and 2 others
I failed pretty much all things. but i tell them
I haven't failed, i just found 10000 ways that dont work.

a·shamed
/əˈSHāmd/
adjective

1. embarrassed or guilty because of one's actions, characteristics, or associations.
slit their throats

• So Sad
Reactions: impure666
I don't give a shit if my parents are disappointed in me. They made me a polite, high e low t beta which got me in this shit situation in the first place. Fuck them.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Demonstrator, itsoverbuddyboyo, Demir and 4 others
I don't give a shit if my parents are disappointed in me. They made me a polite, high e low t beta which got me in this shit situation in the first place. Fuck them.
you forgot to say sorry and tip your fedora

Yes they gave me shitty posture as a kid, let me watch films all day, fed me junk, never told me to put on sunscreen and left me burntoutside, gave me allergies and let me mouth breed
I actually think I had a good gentic base but was fucked up by environment

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Demir and impure666
Yes they gave me shitty posture as a kid, let me watch films all day, fed me junk, never told me to put on sunscreen and left me burntoutside, gave me allergies and let me mouth breed
I actually think I had a good gentic base but was fucked up by environment
Blackpilled guys would make the best fathers

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Yummyinmytummy

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Hunter
Yes mainly for being a social failure

Not ashamed, but disappointed. He wants me to be Jehovah's Witness like him. He is also Mexican and came to US on his own when he was 15, so he is disappointed that I can't do simple things when he was on his own from a very young age.
At least I graduated college. Not even @SHARK or @quinn24 want to do that. ?
So he is at least happy about that.

I know they are, but i cope they arent.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
I've seen my parents less than 10 times in the past 10 years. I don't know, nor do I care for their opinions

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and SikKunt
They feed me every 3 days

I am all proud of you boyos for being BP ?

whats so great about your brother?

whats so great about your brother?
He’s smart, he’s great at sports, he’s attractive, he has lots of friends, etc.

Pretty much everything my parents hoped I would be.

Idk, my grandma always compares me to my normie looking brother asking why I can't be more like him. Also says that she can't for the life of her understand why such an intelligent young handsome boy is wasting his youth away in front of the computer screen :bluepill:

He’s smart, he’s great at sports, he’s attractive, he has lots of friends, etc.

Pretty much everything my parents hoped I would be.
Sounds like something straight out of a hollywood movie.

2 brothers, one is a jock and the other is always living in his shadow :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Insomniac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back