CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Is it an issue for you? It legit kills me tbh

No.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I eat whatever's available.

I have fast metabolism so i don't get fat even if i eat like a pig.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer and CupOfCoffee
vyvanse helps

I binge eat for sure

vyvanse helps
Lisdexamfetamine can be prescribed for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults and children six and older, as well as for moderate to severe binge eating disorder in adults.

• Woah
Im not some skinny twink beta Im a grown man and I eat what I want

How bad? Do you throw up or take laxatives/diuretics?
No I just lift probably 2-3 times during those days and 2 times on normal days

Whilst taking ephedrine religiously throughout the day and lethal doses of clenbuterol

So even if I eat 6-7k over my TDEE it's not too terrible ...But it definitely impedes my progress to the point where I won't go outside for weeks at a time till I cut back down...

• +1
I bloatmaxx as i call it until i puke, then realize how miserable i am then go to arbys with metro eat there and observe subhumans with stacies then get epiphany that looks dont matter then come home read psl shit get depressed again and eat, then puke and sleep tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and CupOfCoffee
Im not some skinny twink beta Im a grown man and I eat what I want
I'm pretty muscular and big-looking, I just know that I can easily get fat as fuck if i don't watch it. I've dreamer-bulked to 220 in the past, I looked like a potato with a big bench press

I binge on sugary food a lot. Sometimes I'll eat an entire pack of biscuits

• Woah
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
No I just lift probably 2-3 times during those days and 2 times on normal days

Whilst taking ephedrine religiously throughout the day and lethal doses of clenbuterol

So even if I eat 6-7k over my TDEE it's not too terrible ...But it definitely impedes my progress to the point where I won't go outside for weeks at a time till I cut back down...
I need clen tbh. I just binged hard for breakfast and I lost all motivation to go out cuz i don't want people to see my bloated face

I'm pretty muscular and big-looking, I just know that I can easily get fat as fuck if i don't watch it. I've dreamer-bulked to 220 in the past, I looked like a potato with a big bench press

• JFL
1 sometimes 2 / week

I have it as well, it stops me from reaching 12% bf. I sont necessarily get fat from it, just it hinders my progress. So when i should be cutting for 12 weeks it ends up being for several months

• +1
I have it as well, it stops me from reaching 12% bf. I sont necessarily get fat from it, just it hinders my progress. So when i should be cutting for 12 weeks it ends up being for several months
Nah I'm basically stuck at 15-17% range. I can see my upper abs in good lighting but that's about it. I'm meant to be a bloated mass monster, not a pretty boy tbh

Nah I'm basically stuck at 15-17% range. I can see my upper abs in good lighting but that's about it. I'm meant to be a bloated mass monster, not a pretty boy tbh
Yeh i cant go for that look, not with my frame and height. I look like shit when bloated
Bingeing like once a week basically means im always in tgat middle ground between bloated and lean face

• +1
Ok, go ahead. Binge eat. You won’t survive long

• So Sad