[Discussion] Poll: Do you consider yourself an incel?

?

• Yes

Votes: 36 48.6%
  • No

Votes: 38 51.4%

• Total voters
ISIS=Sissies

ISIS=Sissies

Banned
Ritalincel
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

S

streege

Zephir
what do you mean by incel ? somebody that can't have girls ? if yes, then no.

oldcell

oldcell

Enthusiast
Yes am an incel for celebs, actresses, top models, becasue lacks of SMV

I consider myself as incel

Captainugly

Captainugly

Adept
I’m not an incel by the classic definition of the term, but I am incel in the sense that I cannot get women I truly desire. I just get the ones no one else seems to want.

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Spin that record babe (:
In the sense that because I let my mental illness kinda get a little too far, and became red pilled too fast on society.
This...
- - - -
Used not to be, looks weren't the problem but now they are so maybe I become one...

turkproducer

turkproducer

Quantum
Semi incel, I have done sexual stuff before but it’s not consistent/have to put a lot of effort in.

basically i’m a notmie at best

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Low t ogre
It depends what you mean by incel. I can't fuck foids i want so i consider yourself incel. I could fuck ugly foids and or land whales but i don't want this

SikKunt

SikKunt

𝒮𝓁𝒶𝓎𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝒮𝑜𝓎𝓈
Im invisible so ye

verZYownZZun

verZYownZZun

Trainee
I consider my self a mentalcel, skullcel. after 4 years of gymceling and red/black pill I managed to ascend at 27 years old, last Christmas.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"The day will come when you won't be..."
Interesting... this site is like a 50/50 split between incels and normie tier folks who are just here to self improve.

Butthurt Dweller

Butthurt Dweller

ơ̴̛̈́͑̅͂̓̈̔̾̋̅̉̈́̅̆̂͂̌̇̂̉̒̓͋͐̓͋͑͊͆͊̈́̊̀͑̀̆̂͌̇͂̽̍̕̚͝͠
I used to consider myself an incel when an incel meant you were hardcore. now it just means youre a faggot.

i dont want to call myself volcel either because that word is for copers, but everybody, women included, can go get fucked.

Dogs

Dogs

Arcanologist
It depends what you mean by incel. I can't fuck foids i want so i consider yourself incel. I could fuck ugly foids and or land whales but i don't want this
I don't even care for fucking high tier girls I just want someone that is my looksmatch, which is impossible.
I consider my self a mentalcel, skullcel. after 4 years of gymceling and red/black pill I managed to ascend at 27 years old, last Christmas.
How different is your life, now that you ascended?

Last edited:

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)