[Discussion] Poll: Do you consider yourself an incel?

?

• Yes

Votes: 36 48.6%
  • No

Votes: 38 51.4%

• Total voters
LondonVillie

LondonVillie

King of the fatcels
ISIS=Sissies

ISIS=Sissies

Banned
Ritalincel
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

streege

streege

Banned
what do you mean by incel ? somebody that can't have girls ? if yes, then no.

oldcell

oldcell

Master
Yes am an incel for celebs, actresses, top models, becasue lacks of SMV

I consider myself as incel

Captainugly

Captainugly

Wizard
I’m not an incel by the classic definition of the term, but I am incel in the sense that I cannot get women I truly desire. I just get the ones no one else seems to want.

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

On life support
In the sense that because I let my mental illness kinda get a little too far, and became red pilled too fast on society.
This...
- - - -
Used not to be, looks weren't the problem but now they are so maybe I become one...

SirGey

SirGey

i wish i was curry
Well not virgin, but not desirable

turkproducer

turkproducer

Zephir
Semi incel, I have done sexual stuff before but it’s not consistent/have to put a lot of effort in.

basically i’m a notmie at best

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

I am design to win
It depends what you mean by incel. I can't fuck foids i want so i consider yourself incel. I could fuck ugly foids and or land whales but i don't want this

SikKunt

SikKunt

Terrachad
Im invisible so ye

verZYownZZun

verZYownZZun

Instructor
I consider my self a mentalcel, skullcel. after 4 years of gymceling and red/black pill I managed to ascend at 27 years old, last Christmas.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"Happiness is a warm gun."
Interesting... this site is like a 50/50 split between incels and normie tier folks who are just here to self improve.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

@Dope is a virgin but not an incel btw

Butthurt Dweller

Butthurt Dweller

Go Lubitz
I used to consider myself an incel when an incel meant you were hardcore. now it just means youre a faggot.

i dont want to call myself volcel either because that word is for copers, but everybody, women included, can go get fucked.

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe - psl 8 giga ultimate slayer 170 IQ
It depends what you mean by incel. I can't fuck foids i want so i consider yourself incel. I could fuck ugly foids and or land whales but i don't want this
I don't even care for fucking high tier girls I just want someone that is my looksmatch, which is impossible.
I consider my self a mentalcel, skullcel. after 4 years of gymceling and red/black pill I managed to ascend at 27 years old, last Christmas.
How different is your life, now that you ascended?

Last edited:

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B OffTopic 5
Goblin OffTopic 13
ShredPill OffTopic 12