Poll: Do you consider yourself an incel?

?

• Yes

Votes: 36 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 42 53.8%

• Total voters
CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

In a better place
offtopic in looksmaxxing section

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
no, volcel spend more time wanting to play vidya and go out with friends than wanting to spend time with women these past few months.

last few relationships and fwbs have just soured my taste with them a bit.

plus since im going to play classic wow with my old guild, 100% volcel lol

• Woah
Reactions: Pendejo
TfHR.gif
TfHR.gif
TfHR.gif
TfHR.gif
TfHR.gif
TfHR.gif

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 1553 and Deleted member 1464
90% of men are incels or incels in denial.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, DidntRead, Demir and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 1553 and Deleted member 1464
Yes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Yes Bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502
that seems a little steep

Add together all the actual virgins, the guys who fuck 1 landwhale a year, the 'I'm on a long dry spell but it's totally voluntary' types, the guys who are treated like utter shit by their gf as they have no other options, and the married cucks whose wives 'just don't feel like having sex' anymore, I'd say 90% is more likely an underestimate. All those guys are either incels or incels in denial.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: DidntRead, RAITEIII, GenericChad1444 and 7 others
Add together all the actual virgins, the guys who fuck 1 landwhale a year, the 'I'm on a long dry spell but it's totally voluntary' types, the guys who are treated like utter shit by their gf as they have no other options, and the married cucks whose wives 'just don't feel like having sex' anymore, I'd say 90% is more likely an underestimate. All those guys are either incels or incels in denial.
These are not incels though

• +1
Reactions: Anubis
No cunt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502 and Deleted member 1464

Yes they are, you don't have to be a virgin to be an incel. Everyone in those groups is sexually undesirable to women, and is completely at the mercy of their foid who has all the power in their relationship (if they even have a relationship).

• +1
Reactions: Demir
90% of men are incels or incels in denial.
A significant majority of men who are legally able to have sex have had sex. 90% of men is a hilariously inaccurate number/gigacope.

• +1
A significant majority of men who are legally able to have sex have had sex. 90% of men is a hilariously inaccurate number/gigacope.

The real number is probably more like 95% these days.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Demir, CarlSagan96 and 1 other person
The real number is probably more like 95% these days.
Your definition of inceldom is far too inclusive. My definition is someone who has not had a sexual experience by his early 20's or so or hasn't had sex in at least 5 years. By normie definitions the term incel is even more exclusive

• +1

Anyone who can't get sex in reasonable period of time is an incel, technically speaking, "itsOver" is right about that.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Fair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Your definition of inceldom is far too inclusive. My definition is someone who has not had a sexual experience by his early 20's or so or hasn't had sex in at least 5 years. By normie definitions the term incel is even more exclusive
After reading some comments actually I have changed my definition

See, a guy who is a virgin throughout high school, fucks one landwhale at college, then settles down with a post-wall foid at 25 is still one of us. He'll go through his whole life either with long dry spells or being treated like shit in his current relationship, and be completely unable to obtain sex where the foid just wants to fuck him out of desire alone. As far as I'm concerned, this type of normie is just as much of an incel as the guy who never has sex, never leaves his house and plays WoW all day.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 2745, SHARK and 1 other person
No bro I am not an incel I had sex with my right hand and now i am cheating on it with my left hand... see i am the biggest slayer here

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
No bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502
See, a guy who is a virgin throughout high school, fucks one landwhale at college, then settles down with a post-wall foid at 25 is still one of us. He'll go through his whole life either with long dry spells or being treated like shit in his current relationship, and be completely unable to obtain sex where the foid just wants to fuck him out of desire alone. As far as I'm concerned, this type of normie is just as much of an incel as the guy who never has sex, never leaves his house and plays WoW all day.
That's true tbh. However there are still a lot of successful people who had no sex in high school or even a kiss before age 18, who later lead positive lives. Although this is cope for almost everyone on this website, it actually is true that generally more intelligent people don't have sexual/romantic experiences until later. And tbh I wouldn't say that a man who has achieved a great amount of success in his career is an incel even if women don't find him attractive due to his looks.

Yes cunt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Demir and Deleted member 502
That's true tbh. However there are still a lot of successful people who had no sex in high school or even a kiss before age 18, who later lead positive lives. Although this is cope for almost everyone on this website, it actually is true that generally more intelligent people don't have sexual/romantic experiences until later. And tbh I wouldn't say that a man who has achieved a great amount of success in his career is an incel even if women don't find him attractive due to his looks.

I don't consider career achievements to be worthwhile at all. I suspect we have different ideas of what 'success' means. For me, a guy who wagecucks long hours throughout his prime years, getting no/little sex, but hasa mid-6 figure income by age 40....is a complete and total failure.

Bump

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
No Bro

• Woah
Reactions: Pendejo
I guess not anymore because I am done trying.

If I'm gonna get a gf, some girl better approach ME. Because I don't have the fucking energy to jestermaxx for weeks just to get rejected. Not going through that bullshit anymore. FUCK jestermaxxing. Have to act like the happiest guy in the room when you're the least happiest.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Pendejo
You can't consider yourself an incel. You're capable of free consensual sex with a female, or you're not.

I used to be fuck all the time, many different girls.

I'm the living example of a Doomer, in the sense that because I let my mental illness kinda get a little too far, and became red pilled too fast on society, I've become more or less celibate. I can fuck plenty of girls that look good, but I literally don't want to. The black pill has forced me to see them for who they really are, and it's disgusting sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and RAITEIII
Oh yes, absolutely.

Ritalincel
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

what do you mean by incel ? somebody that can't have girls ? if yes, then no.

Yes am an incel for celebs, actresses, top models, becasue lacks of SMV

I consider myself as incel

I’m not an incel by the classic definition of the term, but I am incel in the sense that I cannot get women I truly desire. I just get the ones no one else seems to want.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
In the sense that because I let my mental illness kinda get a little too far, and became red pilled too fast on society.
This...
- - - -
Used not to be, looks weren't the problem but now they are so maybe I become one...

Well not virgin, but not desirable