[POLL] Glasses and hunter eyes

SpearOfOrion

SpearOfOrion

Retired
People who wear glasses tend to have bad eye areas from what I've seen, what do you guys think? I might do some research on the topic.

So I created a poll to test this. Please answer

This is going to result in the first ever looksmax.me scientific paper. Thanks for the thesis buddy boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, thecel, Chadeep and 14 others
I have shit eyesight but decent eye area
Its a good theory on paper tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Chadeep, Deleted member 5583 and 4 others
thanks boyos im flatered but u didnt have to

I'm literally gonna post a paper on ncbi not larping, I will put you all in acknowledgements

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, fjor2096, Luke LLL and 36 others
No, but glasses can make hunter eyes look bad depending on shape, glasses imrpove only ugly eye areas cause it hides parts of it from what i've seen

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, WhatToDo, Danish_Retard and 2 others
I've worn glasses all my life, and I have a nice eye area

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 1707
I have shitty bug eyes and shitty eyesight. I wear glasses all the time

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, GoMadAndSTFU and SpearOfOrion
need more responses lol its going well so far

everyone seemse to agree on the last question for some reason :lul: :lul:
I have sent 5 letters without ticking the last one lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6128, stuckneworleans and 4 others
myopia has a correlation with sitting in front of a screen a lot throughout your childhood, which then one could arguably say is a worse environment to grow up in (versus being sporty, outside al the time) so i’d believe people that wear glasses are slightly less attractive than those who don’t, due to that reason. My form of reasoning here is indirect though so I think we’re getting at different things

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, william, Nordiccel and 7 others
I have sent 5 letters
brooooooooo ur ruining my data
myopia has a correlation with sitting in front of a screen a lot throughout your childhood, which then one could arguably say is a worse environment to grow up in (versus being sporty, outside al the time) so i’d believe people that wear glasses are slightly less attractive than those who don’t, due to that reason. My form of reasoning here is indirect though so I think we’re getting at different things
high IQ u might save my thesis I will cite you on paper is your name "mid-day showers"?

Last edited:
i have pondered this myself before, though i do not currently find myself in a state of certainty

• Love it
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
Roti
i can see through walls with my huntereyes

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tyronecell, Chadeep, Nordiccel and 7 others
People who wear glasses tend to have bad eye areas from what I've seen, what do you guys think? I might do some research on the topic.

This is going to result in the first ever looksmax.me scientific paper. Thanks for the thesis buddy boyo
Yes,my friend had great eye area,but after years of wearing glasses his eye area looks strange.Can't explain really what is wrong his eyes but he is starting to give me Adam Lanza vibes

• Love it
I know a good bunch of people with glasses and great eye area, it's just that good eye area is less common so there's also less with glasses

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, maxlooks, sandcelmuttcel and 2 others
I know a good bunch of people with glasses and great eye area, it's just that good eye area is less common so there's also less with glasses

i have pondered this myself before, though i do not currently find myself in a state of certainty

hmmm makes sense. Rip my thesis. I will be forever neet

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Darkstrand
The idea of your thought is good, but I feel like if someone is high psl people can overlook genetic weakness like bad eyesight, thus good genes can be passed on with bad eye sight

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, maxlooks and SpearOfOrion
if we reach into the "theory" that people develop their faces and it's not all purely genetics then if people with well developed eye areas (good under eye support, pct,...) had better eyesight that would give us an idea of how our ancestors (who were all very well developed) lived without glasses. so it might not be all bullshit OP

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Chadeep, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
if we reach into the "theory" that people develop their faces and it's not all purely genetics then if people with well developed eye areas (good under eye support, pct,...) had better eyesight that would give us an idea of how our ancestors (who were all very well developed) lived without glasses. so it might not be all bullshit OP
There was a case where some sort of bad eyesight was corrected with MSE

• Woah
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
Gandy wears glasses.
See you next time buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Julius
your theory is incorrect on an evolutionary basis. if humans didnt reproduce thru force and the female was the one to choose a partner (which is certainly factual), bad eyesight genes would be cut out of the gene pool by females choosing partners that have good looking eyes.

on the other hand you can write a paper on glasses ruin the aesthetics of the eye area by the lenses visually distorting the eyes (although truth be told glass wearing people would seethe and youd be called some -ism)

Estás con el TFG o qué hermano?

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and SpearOfOrion
what is MSE?
that would give us an idea of how our ancestors (who were all very well developed) lived without glasses. so it might not be all bullshit OP
I had a course that talked about eyes and shit, and I started reading a bit into it. Basically what I found is that being shortisghted has a lot to do with environment. If you spend too much time indoors and reading upclose you tend to develop shit eyesight. I thought maybe that environment part would also change how ur eye looks or smt
Estás con el TFG o qué hermano?
no me doxxes cabron

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1707
interesting hypothesis, lookism-style original research is exactly what this forum needs.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, forwardgrowth, SocietyIsSolipsistic and 1 other person
I have chink eye area is it over?

Attachments

• 014F44CC-8C32-43FA-8BCF-1D619D56F772.jpeg
    014F44CC-8C32-43FA-8BCF-1D619D56F772.jpeg
    23.8 KB · Views: 51
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Limbo, TheyCallMeDevil and 1 other person

I have a 20/20 eyesight, limited UEE, and my eyeshape is somewhere in between narrow and round. Would be interesting if there’s a correlation.

• +1
Low iq thread
Be born with predator eyes or death

There is Lens-induced myopia which is real and it happens because the eyeballs get "longer" over time because of the glasses themselves, thus sticking out more in some people with suboptimal bones
Those that habe a good eye area popbably just have such deep set eyes that they just can't possibly bulge out, even when elongated

• Woah
Reactions: Solidcoin
I have a great eye area and wear glasses.

Switching to contacts has made a massive difference in my looks and SMV

Next we need to do a photo verified poll on dick size so we can get an actual average dick size measurement

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
WHY IS THIS THREAD ON BEST OF BEST GLASSES HAVE NO CORRELATION TO EYE AREA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, cutecel, joel17 and 4 others
I have perfect eyesight but below average eye area (upper eyelid exposure and non-hunter eyes).

My eyes are pretty regular,i started to wear glasses at 16.

I have glasses. Decent eye area, but lacking under eye support tbh. Overall average eye area.

Holy shit, how did this land in the Best of the Best? This site has awfully low standards. Fucking jewish mods.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 2205, Mr.cope and 1 other person
There is a difference between normal shit eyesight caused by bad habits and shit eyesight that got worse with glasses
Normal myopia doesn't make the eyeball longer, it's just the focusing muscle in the iris which just never gets to rest
Lens induced myopia makes the eyeball longer and that causes shit eyesight, there is a difference

There's ton of information about the eyes on that site, but here's one about the elongation of the eyes, which I think might contribute to shit eye area if the surrounding bones aren't good enough and the eye basically sticks out

• +1
WHY IS THIS THREAD ON BEST OF BEST GLASSES HAVE NO CORRELATION TO EYE AREA
not glasses itself but seeing badly. You're low iq
Holy shit, how did this land in the Best of the Best? This site has awfully low standards. Fucking jewish mods.
bc im writing a thesis. Keep cryign

not glasses itself but seeing badly. You're low iq

bc im writing a thesis. Keep cryign
Low iq eye shape is only determined by genetics
No amount of bad sight will change your eyes keep coping bug eyed subhuman

• Ugh..
Reactions: Limbo