[POLL] Glasses and hunter eyes

No need to do a study about it. The theory is real.

You look good with sunglasses when you have good lower third, if you have good eyes don't use glasses jfl

No need to do a study about it. The theory is real.

You look good with sunglasses when you have good lower third, if you have good eyes don't use glasses jfl
not even close to what OP claimed

and what OP claimed is also bullshit

My eyesight is horrendous, can't see shit without glasses, fucking minus 6 on my eyes.

And it happened so quickly, i could still more or less see fine when i was 15 but then in a year my eyesight diminished so bad that i could barely see past 2 metres, now i can't see anything without my glasses.

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
Doesnt make any sense. People with good eye are will be generally more good looking and prefer to not hide their eyes thus wearing contacts.

Shit study, I have awful eyesight and that's why I wear contacts.

People who wear glasses tend to have bad eye areas from what I've seen, what do you guys think? I might do some research on the topic.

So I created a poll to test this. Please answer

This is going to result in the first ever looksmax.me scientific paper. Thanks for the thesis buddy boyo
Love how u tried to make us say you were the best user, JFL but you forgot to make it compulsory to answer

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and SpearOfOrion
I have a great eye area and wear glasses.

Switching to contacts has made a massive difference in my looks and SMV
And what do you think, contact always better than glasses?

I have pct and yet I still need glasses to see stuff far away.

if we reach into the "theory" that people develop their faces and it's not all purely genetics then if people with well developed eye areas (good under eye support, pct,...) had better eyesight that would give us an idea of how our ancestors (who were all very well developed) lived without glasses. so it might not be all bullshit OP
one more thing that just came to my mind OP. improper development also has an effect on the distance between your eyes. what if your eyes being a different distance apart from each other than your brain expects them to be confuses the brain and causes it to have trouble putting the two images of your eyes together? as your face gets longer as you age (like everyone's face does) your face also gets narrower and your ipd decreases, so your eyesight gets worse and worse. one last thing; mike mew said that the development of the average face is getting worse and worse, the average person is getting more and more recessed. and the first thing this article says is:
Nearsightedness, or myopia, is increasing at an eye-popping rate. By 2050, scientists predict more than 4.7 billion people, roughly half of the global population, will be nearsighted.
another quote from the article:
But he says the rates of myopia have skyrocketed over the past three centuries.
so there could definitely be a correlation. maybe there's flaw in this thought process that i don't see because i don't know enough about how the eye works and maybe the cause of bad eyesight is improper development but it's connected to it in a different way other than the ipd, who knows.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Chadeep and SpearOfOrion
Brutal and high IQ

This is so true. Many people who wear glasses (especially the near-sighted ones) have worse eye areas, high-set brows and overall asymmetry. I wore glasses through most of my childhood too because of near-sightedness.

I've been wondering the same lately. What's the link there?

How would you rate my eye area? I have glasses

Low iq eye shape is only determined by genetics
No amount of bad sight will change your eyes keep coping bug eyed subhuman
100% disagree. I know people personally whose eyesight and eye area has got considerably worse over the years and decades. Living up to your username I guess

100% disagree. I know people personally whose eyesight and eye area has got considerably worse over the years and decades. Living up to your username I guess

Are you Dutch?

This is a best of the best thread, the actual state of this place JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Nosecel
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 6695, Arvenas and 2 others
I have chink eye area is it over?
Brutal I thought you would have pseudo-caucasoid eyes owing to Ainu blood.

sep14_d09_kennewick.jpg
9b34ad50b794.jpg

(this last guy isn't Ainu, but still has those non-mongoloid orbitals)
kenhirai2.jpg

Btw shit thread, since it's self reported.

I was thinking about this a lot i read a research paper regarding improper development of orbitals and myopia and u are the only real hugh iq person here. Do u think we can
one more thing that just came to my mind OP. improper development also has an effect on the distance between your eyes. what if your eyes being a different distance apart from each other than your brain expects them to be confuses the brain and causes it to have trouble putting the two images of your eyes together? as your face gets longer as you age (like everyone's face does) your face also gets narrower and your ipd decreases, so your eyesight gets worse and worse. one last thing; mike mew said that the development of the average face is getting worse and worse, the average person is getting more and more recessed. and the first thing this article says is:

another quote from the article:

so there could definitely be a correlation. maybe there's flaw in this thought process that i don't see because i don't know enough about how the eye works and maybe the cause of bad eyesight is improper development but it's connected to it in a different way other than the ipd, who knows.
Reverse myopia. I reversed my norwooding by clenching as hard as i can whole day on a mouthguard i legit got tooth ache whole 4 months everyday but my maxilla moved forward my palate became very wide and i started to get two forhead line on middle cause ny round forehead became squarish i have all pics of development too. I think we can manage a way to cure myopia , iread a research paper AXIAL LENGTH REDUCTION DUE TO FASTING IN RAMADAN MONTH CHECK THAT OUT