mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
deleted

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
IMG 2186
You judge

The bags under them ruin the harmony, but average at least (I hope :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
if it weren't for under eye bags which are mostly skin issue tbh I'd have chadlite level eyes

it's the one thing every male in my family has above average imo, literally 0 cuck eyes in my close family + cousins
The bags under them ruin the harmony, but average at least (I hope :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:) View attachment 9844
do u trim/pluck ur brows? I feel like you'd look better if there wasn't that much space in between them

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
My eye area is good.

tbh, above the lips I could be a slayer.

My lower third is shocking incel tier though

now I'm beardmaxing and actually get girls looking at me.

only when I wear contacts though. Glasses fucking kill my face.

Any glassescels NEED to get contacts because I go from no iois to iois like maybe a dozen if i walk around a city for an afternoon.

feeling like a mentalcel more each day

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 656
Would've been above average with better support and less recessed orbitals

Mild upper eyelid exposure = instant death sentence.

if it weren't for under eye bags which are mostly skin issue tbh I'd have chadlite level eyes

it's the one thing every male in my family has above average imo, literally 0 cuck eyes in my close family + cousins

do u trim/pluck ur brows? I feel like you'd look better if there wasn't that much space in between them
I use an electric razor in the middle, I just shaved off a bit too much this time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Looks Mongoloid. So it’s probably bad lol

The subhuman button is missing

Decent.

Literally everyone in my family has better eyes than me though.

Lol lots of people in the poll over rating themselves

Very bad. It's the worst and most unfixable part of my face.

Used to have a chico tier eye area as a kid but now i am average :cry

Looks Mongoloid. So it’s probably bad lol
if you want to change your eyelid appearance, you may use the "eyelid tape", which increases the upper eyelid exposure.
did you know Mongoloid eyes are common in Finland, Russia and central Asia; not only in Far East.

Well my eyes is the only part of my face ive been complimented on, which either makes it good/average or means that the rest of my face is awful

if you want to change your eyelid appearance, you may use the "eyelid tape", which increases the upper eyelid exposure.
did you know Mongoloid eyes are common in Finland, Russia and central Asia; not only in Far East.
Yeah I’ve probably had some Kazakh ancestors, my last name is Russian aswell and the country I live in was influenced by the Russian Empire.