[Poll] How many points are lost for being black?

How many points are lost for being black?

• Total voters
Haven’t you seen all the blm shit lately, young white college girls are going to be all over the bbc

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
A 2psl black guy has higher SMV than a 2psl white guy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
I just dont think being black is that much worse, sometimes its better for them tbh especially during all this blm shit
Why are you even insulting me for answering your question
Går inte i skolan längre men blir verkligen svarta bättre behandlade av tjejer än vita killar? Lol

nigger/10 points

if being black loses points why greycel and curries outnumber on here

• Hmm...
if being black loses points why greycel and curries outnumber on here
Blacks usually have higher SMV than curries.

However Black SMV is still WAAAAAAY Behind White and Latino SMV

• JFL
youre the bgigest uncle tom ive ever seen in my life, you genuinely disgust me

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 4332
Blacks usually have higher SMV than curries.

However Black SMV is still WAAAAAAY Behind White and Latino SMV

I think you're just really ugly if you're having this much trouble shit doesn't really make sense
No, its because I have an ugly face, 5'9" and foids racism against black men.

I'm literally 2psl

How can you be that ugly, dm me a pic

youre the bgigest uncle tom ive ever seen in my life, you genuinely disgust me
Bark for me
Bark for me
Bark for me
Bark for me
Bark for me

KEEP COPING
KEEP COPING
KEEP COPING
KEEP COPING
KEEP COPING
KEEP COPING

JFL Keep coping for the highest SMV globally most attractive genetically superior race (whites)

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne and Vidyacoper
every single post and thread you make is just you calling your own race subhuman and sucking white cock
its because youre ugly dude why dont u face that, why do u think its because youre black that you get 0 matches out of 1000 swipes on tinder, and not because of your face? id post your side profile here but i literally cba to go and find it

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 5393
every single post and thread you make is just you calling your own race subhuman and sucking white cock
its because youre ugly dude why dont u face that, why do u think its because youre black that you get 0 matches out of 1000 swipes on tinder, and not because of your face? id post your side profile here but i literally cba to go and find it
Its because I'm ugly AND black.

an ugly white guy still has more SMV than me.

Also this is my side profile: https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me-psl.147760/

Its because I'm ugly AND black.

an ugly white guy still has more SMV than me.
if u were white the only thing that would change is that maybe youd be able to get a noodlewhore

black people dont have eye color halo and good eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 6128
Går inte i skolan längre men blir verkligen svarta bättre behandlade av tjejer än vita killar? Lol
Ibland, en ful svart kille som brukade gå på min skola är en slayer hahhaa

Ibland, en ful svart kille som brukade gå på min skola är en slayer hahhaa
Snygga brudar eller bara massa tjockisar?

+15 if we're talking IQ

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 6128
Depends how black tbh. Tanned or pure coal color ?

Inga fula, snygga och average
Och killen är fet och ful
ser typ aldrig det men tjejer kanske skäms över det och knullar svarta i smyg? Idk. Men typ alla tonårstjejer jag ser är med tiktok killar.

all populär musik nuförtiden är rap så konstigt att det inte är vanligare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
@Daw @Yuyevon I know every word you're speaking you fucking cucks.

Do you retards not realize how easy it is to use google translate? JFL at you :lul:.

Also I'm pretty sure not speaking english is against the forum rules. You will both be reported

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
@Daw @Yuyevon I know every word you're speaking you fucking cucks.

Do you retards not realize how easy it is to use google translate? JFL at you :lul:.

Also I'm pretty sure not speaking english is against the forum rules. You will both be reported
You must have misunderstood our messages 100%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Being black can be a double edge sword. You got that hip hop swag and the big dick stereotype which can work in your favor but you also got that low IQ and dark skin that some women find it as turn off and the society (everywhere) still do look down on blacks and women have flock mentality. Also the women may use you for sex and that's all.

There are women who are REALLY into black guys but on the opposite, there are also women who will NOT be into black guys even if they were the last guys on earth.

I have many black friends and some of them have lucky shot but some of them are turned down.

If you are black, don't just be average black. You better be top tier black dude who got everything, (style, swag, good body, be tall, your big dick, better have money, etc)... Don''t be a broke ass bum.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and CursedOne
I can opinion, I'm black and sub 5psl.
I can confirm in my experience that is at minimum -2 points imo.
Woman hate black guys, till my sister dont like dating black guys; only whites ngl.

Only tyrones like my avi that can have some dates with average women tbh.

• +1
blacks are trendy

• Hmm...
I can opinion, I'm black and sub 5psl.
I can confirm in my experience that is at minimum -2 points imo.
Woman hate black guys, till my sister dont like dating black guys; only whites ngl.

Only tyrones like my avi that can have some dates with average women tbh.
Exactly. High IQ post.

Only fellow Blacks like us can understand the racism and low SMV we get from foids.

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell
They aren't 10/10s. They're 7.5-8s at BEST

fixed it for you
they will slay like 10/10 so why does it matter? also there are no 10/10 whites cuz every MM has flaws

they will slay like 10/10 so why does it matter? also there are no 10/10 whites cuz every MM has flaws
There are no 10/10s period. Every single human being on this earth has facial flaws.

Highest humans can be is 9-9.25

There are no 10/10s period. Every single human being on this earth has facial flaws.

Highest humans can be is 9-9.25
but saying that ''no blacks are 10/10'' implies that there are 10/10 white ppl

Exactly. High IQ post.

Only fellow Blacks like us can understand the racism and low SMV we get from foids.

That's what I'm saying this dude is severely mentally ill. He's just ugly and deflecting, has nothing to do with his race. Whites are superior, im inferior blah blah blah, get a grip you degenerate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Deleted member 4332
That's what I'm saying this dude is severely mentally ill. He's just ugly and deflecting, has nothing to do with his race. Whites are superior, im inferior blah blah blah, get a grip you degenerate
Keep coping for my blackpilled posts jfl :lul: :feelskek:
KEEP COPING
KEEP COPING
KEEP COPING
KEEP COPING
KEEP COPING
KEEP COPING
KEEP COPING
KEEP COPING
KEEP COPING

Agreed. I'd say 2-3 pts. Our nose, lips, overall coloring ruins our harmony.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 4332
IF YOUR TRANS BLACK THEN ITS A 100000000000000 POINTS :)

BEING BLACK IS +8 SMV

• WTF
maybe like 1, because most white girls I see with black guys are low quality tbh

• +1
Reactions: John McCormick