[Discussion] [poll] how often do you receive what you would consider to be an IOI?

?

• Never

• Only sometimes

• Whenever I go outside at least some give me an IOI

• Most women give me IOI’s

• Almost every woman gives me an IOI

Results are only viewable after voting.
CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

Dispenser of black pills
This can be anything you think it is, looks from stranger women in the streets, women smiling at you etc. how many times per day or how often do you think you get this?

beyourself

beyourself

ROAD TO THE MOGGEST
That's one thing I've been blessed with.

Petsmart

Petsmart

Petsmart
i dont even know because im not scanning my surroundings like “omg bro that woman looked at me for .928282828292928 seconds longer than usual.”

DaddyBigPenis

DaddyBigPenis

𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕣 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙
Is the girl sucking your cock?
If not, then it's not an IOI

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

Dispenser of black pills
not a well organized question. You should have asked what percentage of women your age range give you IOIs.

Anyone that says most women give them IOIs have BDD.
Chad gets IOI’s from most women, though

IWantToMax

IWantToMax

I'm getting to 99.99% tier
This can be anything you think it is, looks from stranger women in the streets, women smiling at you etc. how many times per day or how often do you think you get this?
The reply strictly depends on the personal perception of what an IOI is.
You should have made it more clear imho
Chad gets IOI’s from most women, though
Most women. Jfl that's highly unlikely. 10% is already a good percentage tbh. But again it depends on what you consider an IOI

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

Dispenser of black pills

Most women. Jfl that's highly unlikely. 10% is already a good percentage tbh. But again it depends on what you consider an IOI
I basically just wanted to measure how attractive users perceived themselves to be, even if what they think are IOI’s aren’t really IOI’s. Probably will make a different poll that asks what types of IOI’s they get (occasional glances, long stares, smiles vs being approached or having people taking pictures of them)

For the most basic definition I mean just women staring and smiling at you, even if this doesn’t mean that they’re really into you. Chads definitely get this from at least 50% of women

streege

streege

Banned
I basically just wanted to measure how attractive users perceived themselves to be, even if what they think are IOI’s aren’t really IOI’s. Probably will make a different poll that asks what types of IOI’s they get (occasional glances, long stares, smiles vs being approached or having people taking pictures of them)

For the most basic definition I mean just women staring and smiling at you, even if this doesn’t mean that they’re really into you. Chads definitely get this from at least 50% of women
yeah then.yes but non need to.be 7 psl for that

OldRooster

OldRooster

Repeal the 26th Ammendment!

no. you are either bad at math or you never leave your basement.

Saranghae

Saranghae

Banned
1-2 a year from strangers

Last edited:
Over

Over

Elementalist
Never had any kind of IOI ever in my life, I can't imagine how it feels when a woman is attracted to you, it's like trying to imagine 10th dimension for me. Sometimes women look at me on the street however, but it's like 1-2 maybe 3 seconds glance without any kind of smile, and when I look at them they look away so I guess that's nothing.

Lightbulb

Lightbulb

Knowledgable
IOI = approached by girls
So basically 0 IOIs

Simone Nobili

Simone Nobili

Delusional Narcy
Every single day

cardiologist

cardiologist

Apprentice
When I hair and fashionmaxx, that's when I get a good number of IOIs

cardiologist

cardiologist

Apprentice
IOI = approached by girls
So basically 0 IOIs
Even if you were Barrett, the average girl wouldn't approach. The reason girls scream and giggle around Chico, Barrett, etc is because they're in groups with other fans. Individually, they'd be either too nervous or think he's out of their league.
inb4 cope
i dont even know because im not scanning my surroundings like “omg bro that woman looked at me for .928282828292928 seconds longer than usual.”
Fuuark

Over

Over

Elementalist
Even if you were Barrett, the average girl wouldn't approach. The reason girls scream and giggle around Chico, Barrett, etc is because they're in groups with other fans. Individually, they'd be either too nervous or think he's out of their league.
Sounds reasonable and high IQ. What about women on the street glancing at you for 1-3 seconds when you passing by?

cardiologist

cardiologist

Apprentice
Sounds reasonable and high IQ. What about women on the street glancing at you for 1-3 seconds when you passing by?
Women would definitely turn their heads. I suspect a lot would be in shock and awe, trying to process that they've just witnessed the most top-tier man they'll ever see.

Over

Over

Elementalist
Women would definitely turn their heads. I suspect a lot would be in shock and awe, trying to process that they've just witnessed the most top-tier man they'll ever see.
Nah not like that, without turning their heads, they sometimes looked directly in my eye for some reason and when I looked back they looked away. I was always amazed by this because I never even talked to a woman before. No smiles tho.

cardiologist

cardiologist

Apprentice
Nah not like that, without turning their heads, they sometimes looked directly in my eye for some reason and when I looked back they looked away. I was always amazed by this because I never even talked to a woman before. No smiles tho.
I've had some smiles but mainly what you described. Idk if keeping an MM expression helps; it probably just looks autistic. Ngl I've always had a resting bitch face.

Over

Over

Elementalist
so many aspies on this site think a girl looking at them for 2-3 seconds is an ioi.
Nigga I never said that read my first post I was just wondering about this weird behavior, like why would a woman look at my ugly face for more than 1 nanosecond?

cardiologist

cardiologist

Apprentice
so many aspies on this site think a girl looking at them for 2-3 seconds is an ioi.
Girls ignore ugly guys... They glance at them for a microsecond, ascertain attractiveness level, look away, and move on.

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Wizard
negro I never said that read my first post I was just wondering about this weird behavior, like why would a woman look at my ugly face for more than 1 nanosecond?
why would a chic be giving a subhuman an ioi? If you're actually ugly it's far more likely your ugly face interested her enough for her to look at you
Girls ignore ugly guys... They glance at them for a microsecond, ascertain attractiveness level, look away, and move on.
you guys are coping hard with these fake iois

Over

Over

Elementalist
why would a chic be giving a subhuman an ioi? If you're actually ugly it's far more likely your ugly face interested her enough for her to look at you

you guys are coping hard with these fake iois
What fake iois? I never got ioi in my life.

TheMewingBBC

TheMewingBBC

It is what it is
95B5EB62-2B4A-40C8-BF96-1DE860CDC06B.jpeg

Im 17 and my T levels are that of a 70 year old man, at 259.758 ng/dl or 9.0 nmol/L. I'd consider myself I late bloomer though, I only started growing pubic hair at 15 and I've only just started growing armpit hair, am I just a late bloomer or do I just have a genetically low T level? Both my dad and brother are over 6 foot and I'm about 5’9

Quit the cap boyo

turkproducer

turkproducer

Zephir
Probably only a handful in my life time, and I’m not exaggerating or underrating either.

Most users here have probably had 0-3 REAL iOis

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Hugo the slayer
Now never, but in middleschool i've got a few. Chad gets more iois in one day than me in my whole life

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ritalincel OffTopic 5
SayNoToRotting OffTopic 27
Deliciadecu OffTopic 22