[poll] how often do you receive what you would consider to be an IOI?

?

• Never

• Only sometimes

• Whenever I go outside at least some give me an IOI

• Most women give me IOI’s

• Almost every woman gives me an IOI

Results are only viewable after voting.
CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

In a better place
This can be anything you think it is, looks from stranger women in the streets, women smiling at you etc. how many times per day or how often do you think you get this?

That's one thing I've been blessed with.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Yes bro

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: InjectE and Zygos4Life
not a well organized question. You should have asked what percentage of women your age range give you IOIs.

Anyone that says most women give them IOIs have BDD.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
i dont even know because im not scanning my surroundings like “omg bro that woman looked at me for .928282828292928 seconds longer than usual.”

Screenshot 2019 10 13 08 58 06

Ritslayer

• Woah
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Is the girl sucking your cock?
If not, then it's not an IOI

not a well organized question. You should have asked what percentage of women your age range give you IOIs.

Anyone that says most women give them IOIs have BDD.
Chad gets IOI’s from most women, though

This can be anything you think it is, looks from stranger women in the streets, women smiling at you etc. how many times per day or how often do you think you get this?
The reply strictly depends on the personal perception of what an IOI is.
You should have made it more clear imho
Chad gets IOI’s from most women, though
Most women. Jfl that's highly unlikely. 10% is already a good percentage tbh. But again it depends on what you consider an IOI

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

Most women. Jfl that's highly unlikely. 10% is already a good percentage tbh. But again it depends on what you consider an IOI
I basically just wanted to measure how attractive users perceived themselves to be, even if what they think are IOI’s aren’t really IOI’s. Probably will make a different poll that asks what types of IOI’s they get (occasional glances, long stares, smiles vs being approached or having people taking pictures of them)

For the most basic definition I mean just women staring and smiling at you, even if this doesn’t mean that they’re really into you. Chads definitely get this from at least 50% of women

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist, IWantToMax and Deleted member 3043
I basically just wanted to measure how attractive users perceived themselves to be, even if what they think are IOI’s aren’t really IOI’s. Probably will make a different poll that asks what types of IOI’s they get (occasional glances, long stares, smiles vs being approached or having people taking pictures of them)

For the most basic definition I mean just women staring and smiling at you, even if this doesn’t mean that they’re really into you. Chads definitely get this from at least 50% of women
yeah then.yes but non need to.be 7 psl for that

no. you are either bad at math or you never leave your basement.

1-2 a year from strangers

Last edited:
Never had any kind of IOI ever in my life, I can't imagine how it feels when a woman is attracted to you, it's like trying to imagine 10th dimension for me. Sometimes women look at me on the street however, but it's like 1-2 maybe 3 seconds glance without any kind of smile, and when I look at them they look away so I guess that's nothing.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 2846, Arkantos and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
IOI = approached by girls
So basically 0 IOIs

Every single day

When I hair and fashionmaxx, that's when I get a good number of IOIs

Never

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
IOI = approached by girls
So basically 0 IOIs
Even if you were Barrett, the average girl wouldn't approach. The reason girls scream and giggle around Chico, Barrett, etc is because they're in groups with other fans. Individually, they'd be either too nervous or think he's out of their league.
inb4 cope
i dont even know because im not scanning my surroundings like “omg bro that woman looked at me for .928282828292928 seconds longer than usual.”
Fuuark

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Over
Even if you were Barrett, the average girl wouldn't approach. The reason girls scream and giggle around Chico, Barrett, etc is because they're in groups with other fans. Individually, they'd be either too nervous or think he's out of their league.
Sounds reasonable and high IQ. What about women on the street glancing at you for 1-3 seconds when you passing by?

Sounds reasonable and high IQ. What about women on the street glancing at you for 1-3 seconds when you passing by?
Women would definitely turn their heads. I suspect a lot would be in shock and awe, trying to process that they've just witnessed the most top-tier man they'll ever see.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Over
Women would definitely turn their heads. I suspect a lot would be in shock and awe, trying to process that they've just witnessed the most top-tier man they'll ever see.
Nah not like that, without turning their heads, they sometimes looked directly in my eye for some reason and when I looked back they looked away. I was always amazed by this because I never even talked to a woman before. No smiles tho.

Nah not like that, without turning their heads, they sometimes looked directly in my eye for some reason and when I looked back they looked away. I was always amazed by this because I never even talked to a woman before. No smiles tho.
I've had some smiles but mainly what you described. Idk if keeping an MM expression helps; it probably just looks autistic. Ngl I've always had a resting bitch face.

• +1
so many aspies on this site think a girl looking at them for 2-3 seconds is an ioi.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2846
so many aspies on this site think a girl looking at them for 2-3 seconds is an ioi.
Nigga I never said that read my first post I was just wondering about this weird behavior, like why would a woman look at my ugly face for more than 1 nanosecond?

Girls ignore ugly guys... They glance at them for a microsecond, ascertain attractiveness level, look away, and move on.

negro I never said that read my first post I was just wondering about this weird behavior, like why would a woman look at my ugly face for more than 1 nanosecond?
why would a chic be giving a subhuman an ioi? If you're actually ugly it's far more likely your ugly face interested her enough for her to look at you
Girls ignore ugly guys... They glance at them for a microsecond, ascertain attractiveness level, look away, and move on.
you guys are coping hard with these fake iois

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
why would a chic be giving a subhuman an ioi? If you're actually ugly it's far more likely your ugly face interested her enough for her to look at you

you guys are coping hard with these fake iois
What fake iois? I never got ioi in my life.

95B5EB62 2B4A 40C8 BF96 1DE860CDC06B

Im 17 and my T levels are that of a 70 year old man, at 259.758 ng/dl or 9.0 nmol/L. I'd consider myself I late bloomer though, I only started growing pubic hair at 15 and I've only just started growing armpit hair, am I just a late bloomer or do I just have a genetically low T level? Both my dad and brother are over 6 foot and I'm about 5’9

giphy.gif

Quit the cap boyo

• JFL
Probably only a handful in my life time, and I’m not exaggerating or underrating either.

Most users here have probably had 0-3 REAL iOis

• So Sad
Now never, but in middleschool i've got a few. Chad gets more iois in one day than me in my whole life

• So Sad
Admin Secretary was asking me how old I am because apparently a bunch of women who work there were enquiring if I'm single. I'm not, but even if i was, not shitting where you eat is a valuable life advice. I played it cool, but it was a nice little ego boost.

inb4 cope
Lol keep coping
Girls are more extroverted and social than boys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Just because you didn’t experience it it doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen
Lol I have been approached, I’m saying that women due to their options don’t always approach a chad..

Lol I have been approached, I’m saying that women due to their options don’t always approach a chad..
If they feel really attracted they will

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
If they feel really attracted they will
No mate, girls will find a man attractive and not message first on tinder

they r scared of rejection, so when thet see a chad they’ll think “is it worth to approach him when i can open tinder or text this other chad who i already fucked for the chance of being rejected” women r cowards

• +1
No mate, girls will find a man attractive and not message first on tinder
Are you fucking stupid? There are hundreds of Tinder experiments where women messaged first
Jfl @ this bluepilled kebab seller

Are you fucking stupid? There are hundreds of Tinder experiments where women messaged first
Jfl @ this bluepilled kebab seller
Ok mr 6 inch bone pressed

did every woman message first out of all the matches? No, there’s also tons of tinder experiments where chico messaged girls to meet that night and they all ignored or said no.

• +1
Only happens every once in a while

Sometimes older women will walk up to me and say your so handsome

Or girls will giggle with their friends while looking at me and if I nod what’s up they’ll start talking to me and give me a compliment or something

Another ioi I had was at a concert and this girl was dancing and was looking at me and smiling like she wanted me to approach

Most direct ioi though I had was these kinda ratchet Latinas talking to each other when I was walking down the street and they said pretty loudly oh he’s cute while looking at me

Doesn’t happen a lot though like every once in a while