[POLL] is chess the most cucked game to ever exist

chess cucked

• Total voters
maxmendietta

maxmendietta

busy being a cuck
thinking of retaking chess as i was extremely good at it but now im wondering if its cucked.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 9499
maxmendietta

maxmendietta

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
maxmendietta

maxmendietta

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, EasternRightWinger15, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
good for mental brain. Nothing wrong with it. Just stereotypical cope with the 'only incels' type of game

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 5258, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
Queen is lowkey simping for the king therefore it isn't cucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9499
good for mental brain. Nothing wrong with it. Just stereotypical cope with the 'only incels' type of game
brutal foids would congratulate me ( ofc i could kind of sense a pity/derogatory congratulation )when i won chess tournaments in name of my school

will never forget that shit ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
@chessplayercoper23 gtfih

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
wondering if i ever get to play with a stupid whore reddit sjw that wants to flip the rules and wants the queen to play like the king and play the king like the queen. im gonna shove all the pawns up her anal cavity.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, stuckneworleans and Ocelot
wondering if i ever get to play with a stupid whore reddit sjw that wants to flip the rules and wants the queen to play like the king and play the king like the queen. im gonna shove all the pawns up her anal cavity.
you would probably be a cool guy irl ngl

• Woah
brutal foids would congratulate me ( ofc i could kind of sense a pity/derogatory congratulation )when i won chess tournaments in name of my school

will never forget that shit ngl
I also play regularly chess just to train my brain to focuss. It is pretty popular at my school so i dont see a problem.

Queen has the most power and needs to protect the man with her extraordinary strength, therefore it's cucked and not based on objective reality

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and maxmendietta
I also play regularly chess just to train my brain to focuss. It is pretty popular at my school so i dont see a problem.
brutal again as i would randomly lose focus mid tournaments cuz i have adhd and using substances is banned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
Queen has the most power and needs to protect the man with her extraordinary strength, therefore it's cucked and not based on objective reality
Indeed finally a based opinion. i had thought the same ngl

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
You should stop playing it because you re low iq tbh .

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and maxmendietta
It's cucked and was probably created by a strong, empowered foid.

• +1
brutal again as i would randomly lose focus mid tournaments cuz i have adhd and using substances is banned
Haha same man. Thats why i do it. The weird thing is i play better when i dont think at all. The games become really quick

• +1
It's only cucked when I lose.

• +1
You should stop playing it because you re low iq tbh .
cope i won several national tournaments in my prime before i rotmaxxed and depressionmaxxed

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7651
do u think chad knows what chess is?

most cucked game ever is the game of life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258 and maxmendietta
its better than playing video games

my chess.com rating is 2000 now

• +1
Whenever my friends wanted to play chess/bet on who wins I would load another tab with the AI set to the hardest difficulty and would just mimic its moves (pretend I am black side and opponent is white side, I would load another chess game vs hardest AI possible and would play as the white side and mimic the black side's (AI) moves vs my actual opponent).

• +1