[POLL]What would you rate yourself PSL?

What PSL are you?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Making it answers public. Be honest. I personally think 5-5.25, but I’ll give myself the lower hand bc most days I don’t look my best, so 5PSL.

With rhino, fat grafting for undereyes, cantho, and ptosis, and skinmaxx, I can be 6PSL minimum.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
4.5 right now

Lean 5.25 5.5

6’5 wide frame
Mulatto
With high tier normie face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
5.25, white tall wide frame, good body. average face (decent when very lean) shitty curly hair. would probably be 5.5 at 8% bodyfat with straightened hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Facially very good at this point.

I’ve halted the genetic trash that was bestowed upon me in the womb

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2846
I truly believe I’m 6 psl at my best. Right now? Yeah 3 psl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
4-4.25. Possibly 5 if lipo helps my submental region and gonial angle.

Good traits: Tall, good frame, decent face with good jaw and high cheekbones
Bad traits: Not white, thinning frontal hairline, overweight
I honestly believe I could be 6 PSL if I saved my hair and softmaxxed, but that could just be delusional hope talking.
Taking first fin pill tomorrow.

4 bc of my face but my body is shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2227
Please go away
Giphy 17

no niigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2846
Good traits: Tall, good frame, decent face with good jaw and high cheekbones
Bad traits: Not white, thinning frontal hairline, overweight
I honestly believe I could be 6 PSL if I saved my hair and softmaxxed, but that could just be delusional hope talking.
Taking first fin pill tomorrow.
how old are you?

If we're just talking face my peak was probably around a 6, rn I've rotted and bloatmaxxed to lose about a point

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
3.5 for me. I have a compact midface and broad zygos (fwhr is close to 2). Decent jaw and IPD. But my undereye support is lacking and I have NCT. I also have an overbite which is making my profile look kinda weak, so IMDO for overbite and eye area surgeries and stroma. Plus the full set of softmaxxing techniques and hitting the gym.

rlly thought i was 5 psl guess im delusional :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
rlly thought i was 5 psl guess im delusional :feelsbadman:
I thought I was above average until I took a picture in front of the mirror. You always look better in motion.

• +1
Reactions: Chigga
I thought I was above average until I took a picture in front of the mirror. You always look better in motion.
Yes. And everyone IRL sees you in the “perfect” lighting, not how you see yourself in your camera. I think everyone looks better than they think tbh.

• +1
Reactions: IAmNoSaint, Over and Deleted member 2205
Yes. And everyone IRL sees you in the “perfect” lighting, not how you see yourself in your camera. I think everyone looks better than they think tbh.
I mean people think they look like their lens distorted pictures so some people actually look better than they think they look. I was in both stages jfl.

• +1
I mean people think they look like their lens distorted pictures so some people actually look better than they think they look. I was in both stages jfl.
Saw a story of a woman who got PS done because she looked bad in selfies. After the surgery she found out about lens distortion. brutile

• JFL
Reactions: Over, Pillarman, Arvenas and 2 others
Saw a story of a woman who got PS done because she looked bad in selfies. After the surgery she found out about lens distortion. brutile
I think that's how a lot of overdone rhinoplasties happen lol

• +1
I think in my best pic a while ago I was 5.75 psl currently 4.5. I have potential to reach legit 6 psl if I gymcel for frame, neck/traps and lower bf percentage and then also if I get a hair system. I think I have POTENTIAL to reach 6.5 if I fix my jaw and chin width and asymmetry.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
I think in my best pic a while ago I was 5.75 psl currently 4.5. I have potential to reach legit 6 psl if I gymcel for frame, neck/traps and lower bf percentage and then also if I get a hair system. I think I have POTENTIAL to reach 6.5 if I fix my jaw and chin width and asymmetry.
Chad it up boyo

I want all my niggas to ascend

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 2205 and Dogs
Some of you think pretty highly of yourself I see :feelswhere:

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
3 in the west

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439
Yeh probably but its better to have inaccurate high self esteem than accurate low self esteem
Fuck that hit close to home tbh. I view myself as too low. People here rate me anywhere from 5.5-6PSL and I’m over here saying I’m a 5PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Fuck that hit close to home tbh. I view myself as too low. People here rate me anywhere from 5.5-6PSL and I’m over here saying I’m a 5PSL.
It’s all about confidence bro

Give yourself some more credit mate you don't want to become a mentalcel

• +1
It’s all about confidence bro
I am pretty confident and have high esteem irl but I try to humble myself here and it just backfires jfl. Need to start narcymaxxing more tbh

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2581
I am pretty confident and have high esteem irl but I try to humble myself here and it just backfires jfl. Need to start narcymaxxing more tbh
Legit tbh man this site gets to you

This is pointless without defining what is average, is it 4 or 5?

Sorry bro I like you but saying that you are a 5.5-6 PSL is just not realistic. At least according to what people think of PSL here

EDIT: Maybe after surgery you could be close to 6

Sorry bro I like you but saying that you are a 5.5-6 PSL is just not realistic. At least according to what people think of PSL here

EDIT: Maybe after surgery you could be close to 6
Yeah, Ik lol. I’d give myself a 5.25PSL.

so you know that you calling yourself you 5 you are saying you are top 15%?
I don’t think we go by %, could be very wrong. It’s a complicated scale that people just pick up on. TBH, PSL is very subjective and bias and leans towards inflating white guys’ rates and hating ethics. It’s just a pattern I’ve picked up on here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2581
Probably 1.5-2 rn

• +1
Reactions: godsmistake
I don’t think we go by %, could be very wrong. It’s a complicated scale that people just pick up on. TBH, PSL is very subjective and bias and leans towards inflating white guys’ rates and hating ethics. It’s just a pattern I’ve picked up on here.
no psl is entirely based on normal distribution .
42% consider themselves in the top 14% according to this poll

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: medialcanthuscel and Deleted member 2846
Aight I will bite

Right now: 5
Potential: 6.5-7.5

Failos: nose (in some lightning it’s will smith tier, maybe worst), cuck upper eyelids, cuck eyebrows,

Halos: lower third, height (6’3), gym max frame, good shoulder to waist ratio, lower eyelids

Making it answers public. Be honest. I personally think 5-5.25, but I’ll give myself the lower hand bc most days I don’t look my best, so 5PSL.

With rhino, fat grafting for undereyes, cantho, and ptosis, and skinmaxx, I can be 6PSL minimum.
I was going to rate my PSL below 3, but I can't because you didn't give me the option to :feelsbadman:
@PrettyBoyMaxxing Im the only dude here that has warm approached and been rejected by 46 GIRLS

no one has it as bad as me, I can't even get a date, I don't even deserve a rating tbh. I am KHHV sadly

I would go on incels.is instead of here, but that site kinda gives me depression vibes unlike here which is more uplifting.