[POLL]What would you rate yourself PSL?

What PSL are you?

• Total voters
4PSL at most for me

I was going to rate my PSL below 3, but I can't because you didn't give me the option to :feelsbadman:
@PrettyBoyMaxxing Im the only dude here that has warm approached and been rejected by 46 GIRLS

no one has it as bad as me, I can't even get a date, I don't even deserve a rating tbh. I am KHHV sadly

I would go on incels.is instead of here, but that site kinda gives me depression vibes unlike here which is more uplifting.
you’re a location and mentalcel

Im easily an 8, but ill be humble and say 3

5-5.25, 6'3, quite wide frame, white with blue/grey eyes, wide and prominent zygos, hooded eyes with neutral canthal tilt, smallish slightly upturned nose, wide jaw with small gonial angle, pretty good forward growth but chin vertically too small.

I consider myself above average at least here where I live, I'm able to easily catch pretty girls
I have a nice body too, think it really counts

my side view sucks anyway mainly because of my nose and chin.

5.25 cause long midface and slightly recessed jaw

Surgery, Fin, Gymcelling, countless supplements, peptides, Thermogenics, moneymaxxing

You name it.
what are the purpose of these suppléments ?
PSL is very subjective and bias and leans towards inflating white guys’ rates and hating ethics. It’s just a pattern I’ve picked up on here
defo true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Been rated anywhere from 4.75 to 6.

I think I can achieve 5.5 after being fully gym and low bodyfat maxxed, along with moderate tan and some minor tweaks with filler/fat grafting

My height kinda saves me tbh

• +1
8-scale is 4 losers

Please go away
are you actually astro sky, I'm still confused, why did you made a new account instead of requesting unban on the old one?

4 is average bc it goes to 8.
Na, it goes basically no 0s and 1s, some 2s, some 3s, a lot of 4s 5s and 6s, some 7s, very few 8s, and 9/10 would be perfection which we dont even know what itd look like.

Huh, you guys are a lot more humble than the guys back at lookism were.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 2846
Na, it goes basically no 0s and 1s, some 2s, some 3s, a lot of 4s 5s and 6s, some 7s, very few 8s, and 9/10 would be perfection which we dont even know what itd look like.
I’ve only known it as 8/8. No one rates to 9

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
I personally think 5-5.25, but I’ll give myself the lower hand bc most days I don’t look my best, so 5PSL.

With rhino, fat grafting for undereyes, cantho, and ptosis, and skinmaxx, I can be 6PSL minimum.
Dude, seriously, at this point the situation is becoming pathetic. Your face is legit ugly, like bottom 5%, how can't you see it?
If I ask to some girls to rate you, I'm sure they would give rates like 2 or 3

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
8, I am a model

In my bathroom mirror = 3.5 maybe 4
Hairstylist or changing room mirror = 3
Front or rear smartphone camera = shotgun to the head

• JFL
Reactions: shimada
5.75+
Votes: 9

jfl delusional narcys

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod and Deleted member 3043
I truly believe I’m 6 psl at my best. Right now? Yeah 3 psl
You're not real astro until you prove it with a paper with ur looksmax name on it

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 2846
why doesnt it go lower?

where's psl 0

Right now slightly above average
Sometimes subhuman and sometimes good looking

• JFL
yeah tbh. don't want to piss people off and I'm never putting my photo on here so let's just end this peacefully
nah i believe you dw, no beef

• +1
Reactions: x30001
Sometimes 3, sometimes 4,5.

What would you rate this pic?

This is how I would look post rhino.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191016-024225.png
    Screenshot_20191016-024225.png
    102.4 KB · Views: 13
  • +1
4.5 psl at the moment with perhaps potential to get to 5.75psl by leanmaxxing/gymmaxxing; perhaps 6psl with genioplasty and lip lift.

Good: Eye area, eyebrow line and decent thickness, nose and defined jawline despite still being bloated,decent jaw and forward grown cheekbones(low set tho, but still somewhat attractive)

Bad: 5'9(Puberty save me), frame(ribcage is smaller then hips), Chin is the worst: Destroys my entire harmony, Long midface due to long philtrum.

Happy looksmaxxing boyos
Sometimes 3, sometimes 4,5.

What would you rate this pic?

This is how I would look post rhino.

4.75psl, great eyebrows, eyes are okay, noticable jawline but still bloated.
I see potential getting to 6psl because of dark features.
How tall are you?

If i rate myself accurate maybe a 3. If i just look in the mirror i am like a 6