[POLL] Which Girl Should I Target?

Which mogs in your opinion? ( body and height are very similar)

• Total voters
PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Pm

@Curious0 @l0st@sea @Blackmannnns @Truemaxxer @PURE ARYAN GENETICS

This thread is a follow up thread

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 4570 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
none, only for chad

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 4570
You can rape both

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Depending on ur PSL go for the left one if ur not that high, and the right one if ur high enough
btw left one looks like fat miranda cosgrove

• +1
Reactions: karbo
Depending on ur PSL go for the left one if ur not that high, and the right one if ur high enough
So you say the right one mogs the left?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
What do you mean by target?

You're gonna go ER on them?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aphoria, Deleted member 4645, Danish_Retard and 12 others
left mogs. look at those stacy lips. right looks like she has fas(and slightly better coloring).

but go for the one with better personality :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and PubertyMaxxer
Right nordic blond

left mogs. look at those stacy lips. right looks like she has fas(and slightly better coloring).

but go for the one with better personality :soy:
So far i think right one has the better personality although i think left one mogs slightly in looks

They're both so out of my league, damn. And they look my age even though I'm 7 years older than them. If I was you I'd try to get a threesome, they're probably down for it. But if you only want to choose one, choose the girl who shows you more interest and who seems less stuck up. They're both cute so I'd choose for their personality ngl. The right girl is better looking though.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Why not go for both? If one rejects you maybe could get the other

Why not go for both? If one rejects you maybe could get the other
If i show interest for one the other one may get jealous and reject me

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 1560
IDK MAN
IAM SOO HORNY RN I WOULD FUCK ANY WET HOLE POSSIBLE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6902
If i show interest for one the other one may get jealous and reject me
That's all bullshit, if they really did like you they won't reject you out of jealousy

That's all bullshit, if they really did like you they won't reject you out of jealousy
Nigga are u an Incel 💀 if u ask both of them out they will eventually find out also if he did and both of them said yes he would be in a sticky situation women hate having competition

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 1560
i'd punch them both

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 4570
Nigga are u an Incel 💀 if u ask both of them out they will eventually find out also if he did and both of them said yes he would be in a sticky situation women hate having competition
I never had a problem like that my g. But you do you

• +1
I never had a problem like that my g. But you do you
So ur saying u asked two girls who were interested in u out and they both never found out not to mention that they are both friends as well

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: umzazi and Deleted member 1560
If you get one of them, never come back here again you fucking fakecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902 and PubertyMaxxer
So far i think right one has the better personality although i think left one mogs slightly in looks
word to the wise, you'll probably have a significantly easier time with one of them(could be either and it'll be obvious) depending on what caused the initial approach. and then if that goes well you may slay the other too eventually or even threesome :feelsohh:
left hairline and maxillamogs as well :love:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
If you get one of them, never come back here again you fucking fakecel
No jfl i did wear a corona mask covering my lower third
If my lower third was as good as the otger 2 id be 6psl

So ur saying u asked two girls who were interested in u out and they both never found out not to mention that they are both friends as well
No lol, I was gonna ask two girls out both are friends. The first girl said yes and I went out with her. If the first girl would have rejected me I would have asked out the second girl.

• +1
No lol, I was gonna ask two girls out both are friends. The first girl said yes and I went out with her. If the first girl would have rejected me I would have asked out the second girl.
Nigga @PubertyMaxxer situation is different from urs both of the girls he posted approached him

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and PubertyMaxxer
You wouldn't be psl6, not trying to be a dick but that's a cope

• +1
Lmao those two are compact midfced short faced prime jbs, I'm just saying if you can get one of them you shouldn't be on this forum. And even if they reject you it means you only need to improve your lower third to become a jb slayer, you are lucky af either way

• +1
Nigga @PubertyMaxxer situation is different from urs both of the girls he posted approached him
The right one actually talked to me but that could be because the left was too shy
Both added me on Snapchat
Lmao those two are compact midfced short faced prime jbs, I'm just saying if you can get one of them you shouldn't be on this forum. And even if they reject you it means you only need to improve your lower third to become a jb slayer, you are lucky af either way
Just become a jb ( 13-17) slayer at 21 when you're done with all surgeries theory :feelsuhh:

Left looks like she'd suck yo dick.

• +1
Didnt know the girls approached him. I don't have a preference tbh, both of the girls look decent

The right one actually talked to me but that could be because the left was too shy
Both added me on Snapchat

Just become a jb ( 13-17) slayer at 21 when you're done with all surgeries theory :feelsuhh:
Run peter pan game

Pump and dump the left. Get serious with the right.
You are really low IQ aren't you?
If i show interest for 1 of them the other one of them will get jealous ( their best friends)

Left looks like she might be easier

fuck the one with the best body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
You are really low IQ aren't you?
If i show interest for 1 of them the other one of them will get jealous ( their best friends)

lol

if that is too high level for you then go for the right and experience some teen love.

• +1
lol

if that is too high level for you then go for the right and experience some teen love.
Its not too high level, i just have common sense

Its not too high level, i just have common sense

ur just not machiavellian enough. that's okay.

but why is ur confidence so low when ur so GL?

• Hmm...
Im pretty sure I know the one on the left

• JFL
Right = ltr
Left = fuck sporadically

• +1
Reactions: l0st@sea
Right = ltr
Left = fuck sporadically
The biggest advantage of the left is the status tbh

I would go from low status to high status tbh

• +1
Reactions: Crowley and Deleted member 4991
Imagine being a father of one of these two, only to see them posted on an obscure PSL forum with aspie user discussing whether he should "target" his daughter.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: umzazi, Deleted member 6902, Crowley and 2 others