[Poll] Would you sacrafice one of your limbs to obtain the face and body you've always dreamed of?

Would you sacrafice one of your limbs to obtain the face and body you've always dreamed of?

• Yes.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

Ascended Truecel.
And if so, which limb would you choose to sacrafice and why? For the sake of clarity, let's just say the limb was removed below the elbow or below the knee. It would be like a surgery. You are put under, and just wake up minus a limb, but with the face and body of your dreams.

I'm not even fucking around with you guys. I've done a whole lot of thinking on this, and I'd literally give up one of my limbs to become a 6 ft tall ripped chad who looks like Ryan Gosling. For me? I would choose to sacrafice my left leg. They make prosthetics these days that are so functional and realistic that it wouldn't matter too much anyways. I chose a leg, because too much of what I currently enjoy in life depends on having two hands. My life would be so much better. I'd rather be a fucking amputee than a 5'4" manlet with an ugly, repulsive face. It would open up a whole new world of opportunities, to live the Chad life.

Pic related, this would be the facial profile I'd choose:

7ea589035fb74b666342e8b419488612

Ryan Gosling e1493121669188 300x300

no stub for your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I would saw off my limbs like Nick Vujicic to have the face of Ryan Gosling.