Pomade made my hair soft and thicc

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
I made my own homemade pomade because I wanted to styling my hair for the first time. One of the biggest upsides to it is that my hair was less frizzy and messy after removing it from my hair. My scalp even stopped flaking and producing tons of oil.

Keep in mind that my hair was dry as fuck before this, and my scalp was constantly flaking.

I'm not sure if increasing my hair quality will make me more attractive or increase my PSL in any way, but it's encouraging that my hair looks and feels much nicer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
i thought that shit is not good in the long term, and can a homemade pomade even compare to a professional one

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
i thought that shit is not good in the long term, and can a homemade pomade even compare to a professional one
I never heard about it not being good in the long term. How? So far it's massively improved my hair and scalp, I had no idea it was bad long term.

Pomade is pretty simple tbh. I reckon even "professional" pomade doesn't contain many ingredients.

Whats the recipe ?

I made my own homemade pomade because I wanted to styling my hair for the first time. One of the biggest upsides to it is that my hair was less frizzy and messy after removing it from my hair. My scalp even stopped flaking and producing tons of oil.

Keep in mind that my hair was dry as fuck before this, and my scalp was constantly flaking.

I'm not sure if increasing my hair quality will make me more attractive or increase my PSL in any way, but it's encouraging that my hair looks and feels much nicer.

How did you make it ?

• +1
Reactions: StressShady