Portuguese model - Diogo Reis

Chowdog

Chowdog

ur gonna make it *brah*

The only weakness is that his muscles don't look so defined so he looks kind of weird by how skinny he is.
I liked the vibe the hair gives, reminds me of the Rage Against The Machine for some reason

8/10

gay ass hair

Poodle 960x540
Le 21eme Adam Katz Sinding Diogo Guerreiro Paris Fashion Week Mens Spring Summer 2019 AKS0112

Hes like a puppy, I bet jb's adore him.

The only weakness is that his muscles don't look so defined so he looks kind of weird by how skinny he is.
I liked the vibe the hair gives, reminds me of the Rage Against The Machine for some reason

8/10
Agreed, I'm retarded and confused myself with another model his actual name is Diogo Guerreiro and this is what they know ab him

Bro iberian genetics are the best. Chico looks like that because he has Portuguese genetics..

kinda looks like you

Big eyes.over for him.

Bro iberian genetics are the best. Chico looks like that because he has Portuguese genetics..
yep unless you have moorish nigger genetics like me

richard ramirez/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
How is that white?

He looks ethnic JFL he need to straighten his hair ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Einon
How is that white?

He looks ethnic JFL he need to straighten his hair ASAP
Remember when I said I'm half ethnic and you didn't believe me? My dad looks like him, but without hair and old.

Remember when I said I'm half ethnic and you didn't believe me? My dad looks like him, but without hair and old.
I thought whites genes are recessive and both parents has to have the same genes to reproduce white babies

That’s good tbh the white race will never extint unless it’s blend with nigger than it’s ocer for your genes lol

Is it true or false?

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
I thought whites genes are recessive and both parents has to have the same genes to reproduce white babies

That’s good tbh the white race will never extint unless it’s blend with nigger than it’s ocer for your genes lol

Is it true or false?
I suppose it depends on your definition of whiteness. My dad is from South-East Europe, which is known to have hosted Turkish invaders. So that could explain his appearance.
And my family name comes from an area in Afghanistan jfl

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
I suppose it depends on your definition of whiteness. My dad is from South-East Europe, which is known to have hosted Turkish invaders. So that could explain his appearance.
And my family name comes from an area in Afghanistan jfl
I have Iranian and Turkish ancestors as well

While people always mistake me for being Italian and even eastern euro

Maybe it due to some individuals share the same phenotype, Mediterranean, pontid , ect

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr