Positive/Neutral Canthal tilt + Under-Eye Scleral show are positive traits associated with Godhood, wisdom, power, aggression, and victory.

Good post, I always used anime as an example to show blackpills about looks. All characters are drawn with good forward growth, straight small nose ridges, good jaws except for villans or scummy characters, and PCT for heroes and aggressive looking characters.

grace-ambrose-and-lorenzo-zurzolo-attend-compromessi-sposi-photocall-picture-id1097405232
EONZW0LWoAA33Ix.jpg:large

Stopped reading when it said ''Japanese Anime''

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Treasure223 and eyearea
Good thread.
Bump

Introduction
In this thread, I argue that individual with positive canthal tilts and under-eye scleral show are positive traits to have and individuals with them are thought of as being fierce, wise, and powerful. I will refer to these eyes as PNCTS for the rest of this short essay.

What is Under-Eye Scleral show?
Scleral show occurs when the sclera of the eye is visible under the pupil. The trivial eye has no visible sclera shown. Depicted below are four different types of eyes. Eye A is the trivial eye, B/C are eyes with Under-Eye Scleral show and have Positive/Neutral Canthal Tilts respectively, and D is an eye with upper-eye and under-eye scleral show.
View attachment 82178

What is Positive Canthal tilt?
In short there are three types of canthal tilt, positive, neutral, and negative as displayed in the below image from left to right, respectively.
View attachment 82177

Links to Mythology and Metaphysics

Christian/Western Mythology
The eye of providence is depicted below in Christian mythology as below It is called the "all-seeing eye of providence" and it is believed by Christians to represent the eye of God watching over humanity. The eye is embedded in a triangle and the three points of the triangle represent the three forms of God: the father, the son, and the holy spirit.

God is a powerful and omnipotent being, and He is depicted as having PNCTS eyes. Through depicting the eye of God in this manner, Christians are making a statement about which human characteristics God would have- indeed, they have chosen PNCTS eyes to depict the eye of God. This argues that Christians believe these eyes are associated with absolute power and wisdom

View attachment 82184

Egyptian Mythology
The Egyptians also associate the PNCTS eye with Godhood and power as the Christians do, hence the same argument as above applies.

Many Gods in Egyptian Mythology are associated with these eyes, such as Ra, Horus, and Wadjet. The Egyptians believed that these eyes served as a symbol for good health, protection, sacrifice, and royal power. The Gods Ra and Horus associated with this eye are also associated with the sun and the sky, symbols of power and omnipotence for the Egyptians. Using the same argument above, (argument by depiction) we can see that the Egyptians associate this kind of eye with power, omnipotence, health, protection, and sacrifice.

View attachment 82188 View attachment 82189

Chinese Face Reading
Chinese astrology has the following to say about individuals with Under-Eye Scleral show eyes: Individuals with these eyes are terrifying- they are adventurous, cool, cunning, and venomous. They have strong personalities and would sacrifice anything to gain what they want. Many of them have great achievements in society. Avoid challenging these people because they are touchy, violent, and suspicious.

Again, from the above description, we can see that the Chinese also associate these eyes with power, strength, achievements- those who do not lose, those who will do anything to win. Does this not sound like some positive trait to have?

View attachment 82191

Links and Analogies to Nature

Powerful Animals
Many powerful animals and feared predators have PNCTS eyes, such as large cats and wolves. Just look at some of the pictures below. I won't explain much about the representation because it should be fairly obvious what I am trying to argue with the below picture.

View attachment 82201

Links to Culture

Male Models / Famous Men
Many male models like Meeks and Robert Pattinson have PNCTS eyes, which in my opinion gives them a dangerous and predatory vibe.

View attachment 82211

Japanese Anime
Powerful anime characters are depicted with PNCTS eyes. Weak characters are depicted without these eyes. Not much more to say, as I'm pretty sure the below image conveys enough meaning to the reader.

View attachment 82215

Counterargument: "Bug Eyes"
I mention here that "Bug Eyes" are not the same as PNCTS eyes. Those with PNCTS eyes typically have strong bones around their eyes and have nonprotruding eyes. Typically they have pronounced brow ridges and glabellas as well. Moreover, after those with "bug eyes" receive treatment, they lose these PNCTS eyes. I am specifically talking about individuals who have these eyes and have no underlying medical condition. Eg, graves disease or hyperthyroidism bulging eyes are not the same as these eyes, because after treatment individuals with these eyes no longer have scleral show or PCT. See my counterargument section for more information. Not only that, none of the above figures have "protruding eyes." Their eyes are all clearly well supported and hence are different from bug eyes.

Counterargument: "Negative Canthal Tilt + Scleral Show"

Negative Canthal Tilt with Scleral show isn't included here nor in any of the above depictions in culture. So arguing from that perspective and linking those with negative canthal tilts and scleral shows is not valid because it is an entirely different kind of eye to have all together.

Conclusion
PNCTS eyes are commonly seen in warriors, Gods, those who are successful, those with intelligence, those with wisdom, and those who are ferocious.

I believe they are a beautiful and powerful trait to possess in males and we can see this depicted everywhere from culture, metaphysics, religion, and even in ferocious animals.
Elias Depoop is great example