Possible cure for gynecomastia man boobs (Experiment with updates)

OverForMe

OverForMe

Dio
On the internet i found this video of Dr.Ali where he explains that he managed to cure ginecomastia in his patients with castor oils applied directly to the nipples.
Today i will start the experiment applying it once a day and i will give constant updates in the next weeks and months.
This could be BIG as the only cure we knew for ginecomastia was a very expensive surgery (2000 dollars or more)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SeiGun, Lorsss, Ocelot and 6 others
i have gyno as well if this shit works that's lifefuel but i think it's major key bullshit because i don't see how castor oil could remove legit breast tissue.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
i have gyno as well if this shit works that's lifefuel but i think it's major key bullshit because i don't see how castor oil could remove legit breast tissue.
He says it does i dont see why he would lie as hes not making any money by selling it,also it is dirt cheap and anyone around the world can buy it and try.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: anti caking agents
Complete bullshit. Only way is surgery. Ask me how I know.

(Unless you are in the very early stages and have used steroids, you can use Letrozole)

Complete bullshit. Only way is surgery. Ask me how I know.

(Unless you are in the very early stages and have used steroids, you can use Letrozole)
you tried castor oil? why would this man lie its not like hes getting many views too hes got a small youtube channel and its a legit doctor in his country

Last edited:
  • +1
I dont have gyno

But if castor works, then bimatoprost might too but only better

Just play with your nipples theory

• JFL
Reactions: court monarch777, lepo2317, Ocelot and 5 others
On the internet i found this video of Dr.Ali where he explains that he managed to cure ginecomastia in his patients with castor oils applied directly to the nipples.
Today i will start the experiment applying it once a day and i will give constant updates in the next weeks and months.
This could be BIG as the only cure we knew for ginecomastia was a very expensive surgery (2000 dollars or more)

Gorilla tier hairy nipples inbound. Watched the thread. Curious to see results - severely doubt it. Maybe as @6ft8InTheNetherlands says it would work in early stages or as prevention but having gyno and then reversing it with the application of castor oil? Doubt. Eitherway do it. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Gorilla tier hairy nipples inbound. Watched the thread. Curious to see results - severely doubt it. Maybe as @6ft8InTheNetherlands says it would work in early stages or as prevention but having gyno and then reversing it with the application of castor oil? Doubt. Eitherway do it. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
This doctor says he discovered his effects by treating breast cancer linfonodes in woman and then using it on his patients for gyno.
His comments are open and he got few comments i dont think he wants people to try fake cures and then go back and ruin his reputation.
I will try it for 3 months and post updates

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zercic
major lifefuel tbh will try

Might add it to my routine
We'll see, I don't think it makes a huge difference but I'll try, already on a treatment so it may work synergistically

Tell me if it works. I already have hairy nipples so nothing to lose

You can reduce it without surgery and the surgery could make things worse if done improperly or you gain too much weight and it comes back.

I've had to fight Gynecomastia my whole life.
I had some hard glands under my nippled (Gyno) as a teenager during puberty and then have been using Anabolic Steroids for the past 20 years on and off, about 1 to 2 short cycles per year.

It always tries to come back. I've managed to keep Gynecomastia away and my chest stays pretty dry all year. Now if I'm not careful it will come back rather quickly so below I'll give you some guidelines as to what you should be doing to both prevent gyno and treat it..

Preventive:

- Don't be fat.
If you are prone to Gyne then keeping your bodyfat % low is a good way to keep your chest dry.... Remember when females lose weight one of the first things to go is the boobs.

-Don't eat a lot of sugar.
It will contribute to your sugar tits. Sugar just seems to really feed that fatty tissues close to the skin surface. Chicks that slam sugars tend to get cellulite. Not super scientific evidence here but a lot of anecdotal.

-If you use Steroids or SARMs, ALWAYS use the Nolvadex.
On a light cycle or on SARMS You maybe do not need Aromasin or Arimistane which lower overall estrogen. But if you are prone to Gynecomastia then using Nolvadex shoud be a requisie with every cycle.

Regimen to reduce it.
There are full regimens and protocol you can run to reduce the Gynecomastia without going under the knife Here were some:

-You have to be losing fat.
Taking meds and rubbing on creams will NOT reduce your Gyno effectively unless you are on a fat-burning grind as well. You don't have to be really cutting head, but at least on a caloric deficit and losing some bodyfat everyday. Combining the meds and creams with fatloss will get you there.

-Nolvadex
Again, Nolvadex is made specifically to work point he breast tissues snd it will not lower overall estrogen. It will just bloc the estrogen out of the receptor sites int he nipples. Taking Nolvadex with the fat loss phase just helps your nipples stop accumulating new fat, since the cells there are not being stimulated by estrogen to grow.

-Topical Yohimbe
Yohimbine when applied at the fatty area you are trying to reduce, will basically create in those fat cells the same signal your body uses to tell them to release energy. The Yohimbe makes the cells at the are react as if you were starving and so they dump part of there stored energy into your blood system. You can buy these pre-made or make your own. To make your own just mix Yohimbe HCL with Alovera juice and you got something. If you want to buy a premade one with other ingredients in it to help too: I have been using Yohimflame for years with my cutting cycles and it has kept my chest very dry, it is probably the best Yohimbe topical agent out there. You can search Yohimflame online or just go to yohimflame.com and check out there.

In the end really just being fat will give you Gynecomastia even if you are not prone or ever touch any Steroids. So the first thing to do is just be a non-fat guy. Then just keep the estrogen out of those receptors as you lose body fat and if you can use Yohimbe in the area to help mobilize that fatty tissue then that is even better.

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger and Schönling
You can reduce it without surgery and the surgery could make things worse if done improperly or you gain too much weight and it comes back.

I had some hard glands under my nippled (Gyno) as a teenager during puberty and then have been using Anabolic Steroids for the past 20 years on and off, about 1 to 2 short cycles per year.

It always tries to come back. I've managed to keep Gynecomastia away and my chest stays pretty dry all year. Now if I'm not careful it will come back rather quickly so below I'll give you some guidelines as to what you should be doing to both prevent gyno and treat it..

Preventive:

- Don't be fat.
If you are prone to Gyne then keeping your bodyfat % low is a good way to keep your chest dry.... Remember when females lose weight one of the first things to go is the boobs.

It will contribute to your sugar tits. Sugar just seems to really feed that fatty tissues close to the skin surface. Chicks that slam sugars tend to get cellulite. Not super scientific evidence here but a lot of anecdotal.

On a light cycle or on SARMS You maybe do not need Aromasin or Arimistane which lower overall estrogen. But if you are prone to Gynecomastia then using Nolvadex shoud be a requisie with every cycle.

Regimen to reduce it.
There are full regimens and protocol you can run to reduce the Gynecomastia without going under the knife Here were some:

Taking meds and rubbing on creams will NOT reduce your Gyno effectively unless you are on a fat-burning grind as well. You don't have to be really cutting head, but at least on a caloric deficit and losing some bodyfat everyday. Combining the meds and creams with fatloss will get you there.

-Nolvadex
Again, Nolvadex is made specifically to work point he breast tissues snd it will not lower overall estrogen. It will just bloc the estrogen out of the receptor sites int he nipples. Taking Nolvadex with the fat loss phase just helps your nipples stop accumulating new fat, since the cells there are not being stimulated by estrogen to grow.

-Topical Yohimbe
Yohimbine when applied at the fatty area you are trying to reduce, will basically create in those fat cells the same signal your body uses to tell them to release energy. The Yohimbe makes the cells at the are react as if you were starving and so they dump part of there stored energy into your blood system. You can buy these pre-made or make your own. To make your own just mix Yohimbe HCL with Alovera juice and you got something. If you want to buy a premade one with other ingredients in it to help too: I have been using Yohimflame for years with my cutting cycles and it has kept my chest very dry, it is probably the best Yohimbe topical agent out there. You can search Yohimflame online or just go to yohimflame.com and check out there.

In the end really just being fat will give you Gynecomastia even if you are not prone or ever touch any Steroids. So the first thing to do is just be a non-fat guy. Then just keep the estrogen out of those receptors as you lose body fat and if you can use Yohimbe in the area to help mobilize that fatty tissue then that is even better.
i dont know how to get novaldex online in italy
But there is many people with gyno who are lean or shredded the nipple gland not allways goes away

Attachments

• Gynecomastia-medicine.jpg
    Gynecomastia-medicine.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 154

Preventive:

- Don't be fat.

Regimen to reduce it.

-Nolvadex

-Topical Yohimbe

Not to mention that you should not take Nolvadex it you are not ready for growth plates closure

Might be legit but it sounds so autistic. Just imagining an aspie slowly rubbing some castor oil on his nipples before bed makes me cage.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
do you guys think milk can contribute to gyne? I have a very mild case of gyne on my left nip (you can’t see it but you can feel the breast tissue and hardness of the nip) because I drink like 500ml milk a day at least

do you guys think milk can contribute to gyne? I have a very mild case of gyne on my left nip (you can’t see it but you can feel the breast tissue and hardness of the nip) because I drink like 500ml milk a day at least
maybe milk is full of estrogens

• +1
Reactions: Atem Rah, xefo and Chadelite
Not to mention that you should not take Nolvadex it you are not ready for growth plates closure

I agree.

Nobody should have any need for Steroids until they hit 30.

Most natty gyno can be treated by other means, like staying non-fat.

I agree.

Nobody should have any need for Steroids until they hit 30.

Most natty gyno can be treated by other means, like staying non-fat.

I'm extremely lean, have thin waist and hips and quite wide shoulders and have gynecomastia since puberty, don't know what happened, never got a blood test about that... Always heard that high estrogen on men was mostly the result of being fat

• +1
Reactions: Ricky V Rock
i dont know how to get novaldex online in italy
But there is many people with gyno who are lean or shredded the nipple gland not allways goes away
Look at what gyno did to his right nipple. even if you get it surgically removed it will never look the same. brutal

My dad has Gyno and so do I. My dad is and always has been super low body fat but still got gyno. Is it genetic or what. I've done some research and its confusing because too much estrogen vs testosterone is bad but then if you have too much testosterone it gets converted to estrogen. Im trying to understand why I got it. Someone help explain plz

Look at what gyno did to his right nipple. even if you get it surgically removed it will never look the same. brutal
there is nipple resizing too but tahts another 4 k

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3162
I'm extremely lean, have thin waist and hips and quite wide shoulders and have gynecomastia since puberty, don't know what happened, never got a blood test about that... Always heard that high estrogen on men was mostly the result of being fat

If it is not growing or sensitive to the touch, but just there... DO you have hard mass or puffiness? How dense is the mass under your nipples?
Depending on the severity of it is usually possible to get rid of it without surgery.

My dad has Gyno and so do I. My dad is and always has been super low body fat but still got gyno. Is it genetic or what. I've done some research and its confusing because too much estrogen vs testosterone is bad but then if you have too much testosterone it gets converted to estrogen. Im trying to understand why I got it. Someone help explain plz

How old are you now?
Do you have heard lumps or puffiness? how dense is it?

Has it gotten worse or stayed the same the last 10yrs?

If it is not growing or sensitive to the touch, but just there... DO you have hard mass or puffiness? How dense is the mass under your nipples?
Depending on the severity of it is usually possible to get rid of it without surgery.

It's something hard, fibrous behind the nipples.

It comes with puffiness and it's actually the main problem, when I'm cold it looks kinda fine.

I have it since like 4years and I think it's been a long time since it haven't grown. I remember when I started to have this shit my nipples were in pain.

Last edited:

It comes with puffiness and it's actually the main problem, when I'm cold it looks kinda fine.

I have it since like 4years and I think it's been a long time since it haven't grown. I remember when I started to have this shit my nipples were in pain.
try castor oil for some months if it dont works the only solution is surgery once you can afford it and wear baggy tshirts or compression tanktops that are tight on the chest

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
try castor oil for some months if it dont works the only solution is surgery once you can afford it and wear baggy tshirts or compression tanktops that are tight on the chest

I don't believe in the castor oil thing, superglue is my temporary way, it keeps the nipples hard for days.

Also I absolutely don't need it with tshirts on, it's with tshirts off that it's obvious

I don't believe in the castor oil thing, superglue is my temporary way, it keeps the nipples hard for days.

Also I absolutely don't need it with tshirts on, it's with tshirts off that it's obvious
if your gyno cant be seen when you wear a tshirt then its very subtle
Mine can be seen poking tshirts and its not even that bad

Last edited:
if your gyno cant be seen when you wear a tshirt then its very subtle
Mine can be seen poking tshirts and its not even that bad

Believe me the puffy nipples effect coupled to it is atrocious shirt off

Have you actually tried this and seen any results? Seems interesting but kinda cope. I feel like if this actually worked it would be mainstream. I’m having surgery in the next couple months but i’ll try this out until then to see if it goes down.

How old are you now?

Should i use novadex on peptides cycle?

I will try tooo

This doctor says he discovered his effects by treating breast cancer linfonodes in woman and then using it on his patients for gyno.
His comments are open and he got few comments i dont think he wants people to try fake cures and then go back and ruin his reputation.
I will try it for 3 months and post updates
Make sure you dermastamp to maximize absorption

Should i use novadex on peptides cycle?

I personally use Nolvadex fro almost every cycle because I'm prone to Gynecomastia.

SARMS are not known to cause Gyno side-effects BUT the SARMS will compete with your natural testosterone for those androgen receptors. Since the SARMS will take up some of these receptors then it will leave out more free testosterone roaming your system. More free testosterone = more substrate for the aromatase enzyme to work with. So you may experience a rise in estrogen from your natural testosterone more of it being turned to estrogen...
If you already have a bit of puffy nipple you want to get rid of: , using Nolvadex + Yohimflame(appliedx3 per day on the nipple) + Fat burning diet and training = Get rid of man titites. You have to do it while on a fat-loss regimen it is the best way.

For SARMS cycles the best anti-e is called "Arimistane" and this compound is still pretty much over the counter and several brands make it.

• +1
Reactions: Peroxide

What is your bodyfat % at about right now?
Most men over 12-15% bodyfat will have some Gynecomastia of some sort.

I'm very prone to gynecomastia I had the hard lumps and puffiness, I only dry up my chest really well the last 15 years that I have been actively doing things to dry my chest up. It doesn't happen on its own.

• +1
What is your bodyfat % at about right now?
Most men over 12-15% bodyfat will have some Gynecomastia of some sort.

I'm very prone to gynecomastia I had the hard lumps and puffiness, I only dry up my chest really well the last 15 years that I have been actively doing things to dry my chest up. It doesn't happen on its own.

VmLWSnE

I let you estimate I don't know how to do it, if you wonder why it doesn't looks like I have gyno it's angle + hard nipples time, unlike most of the time when they are puffy.

• +1
You can see something in the way your pec muscle doesn't shape normal but there is a mass that break the line.... I can sort of see that but it is hard to see from he pic.
Bro you are very thin and probably just need a short run of nolva to get rid of the density. As long as you are over 23yrl, it probably would not her to give Nolvadex a try for a month.

Also, if you do some push-ups and build up your upper chest a little bit, that will help as well. I have some glands and a little bit of fat on my chest too, but since I built up my upper chest then it is not easy to see my gyno.

@OverForMe updates?

• Love it
Basically my twin then xD

You can't be more manlet than me I'm 5'6.

If peptides not save me then femur lengthening to get +8cm will, but at the price of 50k and the hardest recovery ever likely :lul:

Last edited:
How old are you now?

I'm 17

Its Hard, perky lumps and the doctor even told me its gyno.

Ive had it for 4 years or so and it has gotten worse