Possible method for improving eye area

BLEG PERSON

BLEG PERSON

Gigachad by 2022
TL;DR Curl your eyelashes

This isn't for people with legit craniofacial dystrophy to the nth degree. If you have eyes that have a slight negative tilt. Then the eyelashes on the outer corner of your eyes maybe ruining your eye area if they point downwards.

I would recommend growing your eyelashes out longer so they become easier to curl. You can find tutorials on online on how to curl your eyelashes with a spoon so there is no need to waste money on an eyelash curler. Furthermore I would recommend that you put vaseline on your eyelashes to grow them out quicker.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, The Dude Abides, Coping and 1 other person
Legit tbh I gotta do this

Havnt done it but legit pondered this in the mirror one day. idea stealin ho.

The vaseline thing is a myth.

Curling eyelashes has very little effect but long, dark eyelashes are absolutely essential, especially when you have slight upper eyelid exposure.

Just curl your eyelashes bro
Just be effeminate and gay theory

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 656
Just curl your eyelashes bro
Just be effeminate and gay theory

I look aesthetic af with make-up on tbf. Recommend trying.

Fancy dress and parties.
I see we got a prep faggot over here
*Slips on light up sketchers and clasps overalls*
*Saunters over, my dirty wind blown face stares argrily at yours*
*Whistles lowly*
"Take a look at this one boys"
*Three more overweight fsrm ogres saunter over, all equally disgusting*
"Look at this faggot he actually wants to look good!" One of them muses mockingly
*All four simultaneously die from overeating on the spot the end*

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Wincel
I see we got a prep faggot over here
*Slips on light up sketchers and clasps overalls*
*Saunters over, my dirty wind blown face stares argrily at yours*
*Whistles lowly*
"Take a look at this one boys"
*Three more overweight fsrm ogres saunter over, all equally disgusting*
"Look at this faggot he actually wants to look good!" One of them muses mockingly
*All four simultaneously die from overeating on the spot the end*
Idek what prep means tbh

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
That wasnt the point :rage:

Well tbh I'm not the one that paid $200 for a machine to needle my face in the name of aesthetics so...

Well tbh I'm not the one that paid $200 for a machine to needle my face in the name of aesthetics so...
Listen to me u ogre I also use that for the swine on my farm to keep them shiny and happy (pigs are my favorite farm animal)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Listen to me u ogre I also use that for the swine on my farm to keep them shiny and happy (pigs are my favorite farm animal)

Good luck keeping a pig shiny.

• +1
They actually make pretty good house pets. You just have to reason since they're a little

Do you actually live out on a farm?

You sound like a farm boy tbh. Voice mogs me. Posh English vs cowboy.
Yeah I have an incel voice but it doesn't bother me

• +1
Yeah I have an incel voice but it doesn't bother me
It's masculine and suits you. Not incel at all. Just caught me off guard when I first heard it. Pictured something more like a Hoodie Allen style voice.

• +1
It's masculine and suits you. Not incel at all. Just caught me off guard when I first heard it. Pictured something more like a Hoodie Allen style voice.
Thanks bro. People get caught off guard when I speak sometimes I think

• +1
Btw saw an ogre at the gym today. Seemed cool. Deadlifts heavy
I've never seen an ogre in my life. Only people I know irl that gymcel are weedy manlets and Stacylites.

I've never seen an ogre in my life. Only people I know irl that gymcel are weedy manlets and Stacylites.
Lmao come to my gym. Lots of big dudes there. Huge sausage fest. Love it

There was a giga Stacy at the gym today. Kept staring blatantly at her ass and tits don't give a flying fuck tbh I needed the t boost

• +1
Lmao come to my gym. Lots of big dudes there. Huge sausage fest. Love it

There was a giga Stacy at the gym today. Kept staring blatantly at her ass and tits don't give a flying fuck tbh I needed the t boost
One of my Stacy friends puts 'hungry x' over some shitty pouting selfie up on sc every so often and normies actually show up at her flat with pizza and Chinese.

• +1
One of my Stacy friends puts 'hungry x' over some shitty pouting selfie up on sc every so often and normies actually show up at her flat with pizza and Chinese.
Honestly I don't have any female friends. They're all vapid + stupid and I couldn't give a fuck about them. I do have orbiters if those count, support foids if you will

• +1
Honestly I don't have any female friends. They're all vaping stupid and I couldn't give a fuck about them. I do have orbiters if those count, support foids if you will
99% of the time tbh.

• +1
99% of the time tbh.
some chick just messaged me on snap saying I should get rid of my girlfriend. Time for the block hammer bitch ?

• +1
some chick just messaged me on snap saying I should get rid of my girlfriend. Time for the block hammer bitch ?
Women :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• +1