Possible way to atrophy the Buccinator muscles

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
The neurotransmitter that allows the muscles to contract and prevents them from athrophying is Acetylcholine. The release of Acetylcholine happens at the location where Motor Neurons meet the muscle fibers and are released by what’s called a Synaptic Boutons.

The released Acetylcholine binds to Acetylcholine receptors in the muscle fibers which then allows the muscle to be able to contract.

There is also an Acetylcholinesterase enzyme present with the role of breaking down the Acetylcholine once the process of muscle contraction is over.

It is possible that by topically applying a drug that blocks the effects of Acetylcholine and possibly one that upregulates the Acetylcholinesterase enzyme, you could achieve a level of muscle athrophy.

A possible candidate for blocking the Acetylcholine is Dyphenhyramine, which is a potent Anticholinergic drug that is able to work topically.

A possible candidate for upregulating Acetylcholinesterase enzume activity is Forskolin, which is also able to work topically, but it has the possible side effect of increasing Melanin production.

A mixture of the two applied topically over the site of the Buccinator muscles might be able to atrophy them, resulting is a leaner face (possibly).

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and axedee
I caused hypertrophy to the muscles thinking it will help me but fucked me up real good (thanks lookism trolling retard), and I look fucking bloated.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Dog face, laske.7 and 4 others
I caused hypertrophy to the muscles thinking it will help me but fucked me up real good (thanks lookism trolling retard), and I look fucking bloated.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

do you have bones?

oh nononoononnononono

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Autist, SayNoToRotting and 4 others
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

On topic:

New smokers will get shaky after in the beginning when buzzed on cigarettes for this exact reason, the Acetylcholine receptors are being excitated by the Nicotine

LMAO

The neurotransmitter that allows the muscles to contract and prevents them from athrophying is Acetylcholine. The release of Acetylcholine happens at the location where Motor Neurons meet the muscle fibers and are released by what’s called a Synaptic Boutons.

The released Acetylcholine binds to Acetylcholine receptors in the muscle fibers which then allows the muscle to be able to contract.

There is also an Acetylcholinesterase enzyme present with the role of breaking down the Acetylcholine once the process of muscle contraction is over.

It is possible that by topically applying a drug that blocks the effects of Acetylcholine and possibly one that upregulates the Acetylcholinesterase enzyme, you could achieve a level of muscle athrophy.

A possible candidate for blocking the Acetylcholine is Dyphenhyramine, which is a potent Anticholinergic drug that is able to work topically.

A possible candidate for upregulating Acetylcholinesterase enzume activity is Forskolin, which is also able to work topically, but it has the possible side effect of increasing Melanin production.

A mixture of the two applied topically over the site of the Buccinator muscles might be able to atrophy them, resulting is a leaner face (possibly).
I fap to your high iq threads

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and NickGurr
You want to use anticholinergics????

Many anti-psychotics and sedatives are anti-cholinergic and they increase your weight and bloat you.
Diphenhydramine also develops tolerance on the 3/4th day, other than the fact that it will increase your weight, is it even effective long term?

Also, anti-cholinergics will make your retarded + increase chance of dementia later on.

Did you consider anything with homeostasis? The systemic effects with inhibition or upregulation of a specific receptor/enzyme will come at the cost of other adjustments as well. Which may need the theory to adjust to other factors.

• +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim
You want to use anticholinergics????

Many anti-psychotics and sedatives are anti-cholinergic and they increase your weight and bloat you.
Diphenhydramine also develops tolerance on the 3/4th day, other than the fact that it will increase your weight, is it even effective long term?

Also, anti-cholinergics will make your retarded + increase chance of dementia later on.

Did you consider anything with homeostasis? The systemic effects with inhibition or upregulation of a specific receptor/enzyme will come at the cost of other adjustments as well. Which may need the theory to adjust to other factors.
Low IQ

NickGurr
200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Low IQ

EDIT:

1) Anticholinergic drugs cause smooth muscles to contract which may cause some urinary retention. I am not aware of any way they could cause you to actually bloat

2) They will not make you retarded at a low dose and taken temporarily

3) Youre right about the tolerance

4) There is no secondary effects that Im aware of. Doubt anything could happen

5) My theory does not need any adjustments. It is perfectly correct and if it's not practical to try to induce an atrophy of your muscles, thats another story

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome

How would atrophy scale with dosage/degree of inhibition? Quick google search says it's significant denervation that atrophies muscle (e.g. by knocking out acetylcholine receptors in the genome). So you'd have to block it in the majority of synaptic junctions in your buccinator for this to work. Even then there'd remain some innervation, so how do you know this is enough?

• +1
JFL you're meant to hypothropy the muscles, not hyperthropy

JFL you're meant to hypothropy the muscles, not hyperthropy ....?
Hypotrophy (aka atrophy) is when the muscles get smaller, while hyperthropy is when the muscles get bigger.
You want your buccinator muscles to be small. Small buccinators = hollow cheeks

• +1
Hypotrophy (aka atrophy) is when the muscles get smaller, while hyperthropy is when the muscles get bigger.
You want your buccinator muscles to be small. Small buccinators = hollow cheeks
My bad. Didn't notice the spelling, thought they are the same thing.

Wait a minute, why don’t you just use Botox instead of trying to paralyze it with Benadryl JFL

• +1
Wait a minute, why don’t you just use Botox instead of trying to paralyze it with Benadryl JFL
Of you inject botox you will fill the area which you want to not be filled.
OR am I missing something?

Also, benadryl wont give you hollow cheeks lmao

Of you inject botox you will fill the area which you want to not be filled.
OR am I missing something?

Also, benadryl wont give you hollow cheeks lmao

OP says use diphenhydramine (Benadryl) as an anticholinergic to atrophy your way into hollow cheeks. I don’t see how that’s better than Botox which has been proven to work for masseter reduction.

Edit: pretty hilarious though if it works

• +1
OP says use diphenhydramine (Benadryl) as an anticholinergic to atrophy your way into hollow cheeks. I don’t see how that’s better than Botox which has been proven to work for masseter reduction.
Brutal. Do you have links for its use on the buccinator?
My only doubt is that botox will fill the buccinator area, even if paralyzed it will be filled and wont give u the needed hollowness.

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63
Brutal. Do you have links for its use on the buccinator?
My only doubt is that botox will fill the buccinator area, even if paralyzed it will be filled and wont give u the needed hollowness.

Sure just google "botox buccinator", not without side effects though. Wasn't trying to be brutal -- if anything the diphenhydramine idea would be funny as fuck if it worked. But as I explained in my first reply i'm skeptical that it'll cause atrophy especially when compared to botox. @NickGurr gtfih explain this to me

Besides, most people don't actually have "buccinator hypertrophy" unless they're sucking cawk 24/7. It's mostly fat/bloat/weak bone structure.

• +1
Do we mix the diphenhydramine with DMSO?