Possible way to speed your weight loss by up to 4 times

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
I am not suggesting you take it, but feel free to research it more. Bupropion has shown to increase weight loss up to 4 times compared to placebo group.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and maxmendietta
What are the sides im too lazy to read

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo and deer
The way you worded it is a bit misleading.
What this medication primarily does is appetite regulation, so it makes it easier to keep a caloric deficit.
It's not like DNP, which literally speeds up your fat loss.

I would recommend using Microdose Naltrexone btw. Zero sides.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
What this medication primarily does is appetite regulation, so it makes it easier to keep a caloric deficit.

high iq if true. I've read that DNP is pretty dangerous though. Some people have literally boiled alive and died because of it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
losing weight is the easy part, keeping it low for longer periods is where it gets hard as your body will be actively fighting you at some point.

I've read that DNP is pretty dangerous though. Some people have literally boiled alive and died because of it.
:what:

ded srs?

I've read that DNP is pretty dangerous though. Some people have literally boiled alive and died because of it.
The original DNP studies were conducted back in the 30s, and 99.9% of people turned out perfectly fine, losing a lot of weight. A low dose of 100-200 mg/day was used.

Sadly indeed one or two women had a severe reaction to DNP and died. I'm not aware whether that was due to a mistake on their part (accidental overdosing) or if some people just can't handle the substance. Anyways the usage was stopped after those incidents.

literally eat fucking less, starve yourself if you need to

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst and BrickTop
Taking drugs for weight loss :lul: :feelswhy:

If you are under 25 and not full of energy you need to log off and go outside... JFC

Listen to some David Goggins if you cant self motivate you worthless chunky monkeys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
Taking drugs for weight loss :lul: :feelswhy:

If you are under 25 and not full of energy you need to log off and go outside... JFC

Listen to some David Goggins if you cant self motivate you worthless chunky monkeys
true but its also a time issue for some people. Why starve for a month if you can reach same results in less than a week?

• +1
true but its also a time issue for some people. Why starve for a month if you can reach same results in less than a week?
Sustainable weight loss is the goal right? Well when you lose around a pound of fat each week, over a year that's 40-50lbs of weight loss. Pretty solid results...

However the bigger benefit from that would be your metabolism, it changes as you lean out properly. It becomes easier to STAY lean.

This is why intermittent fasting works better than full starve, aushwitz mode fasting.

Your body is trying to maintain what it's current state is = Homeostasis. So you can only permanently change so much at one phase.

If you are OBESE you probably wouldnt hurt to take said drug for a cycle and lose a sizeable chunk, but i would advise to switch to classic caloric deficit with exercise. You want to build your WILL POWER so you dont become FAT again.

Low dose naltrexone is legit.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxFanatic
I‘ve been losing fat eating above my TDEE, keep starving yourselves and see for how long you can sustain that

• +1
I‘ve been losing fat eating above my TDEE, keep starving yourselves and see for how long you can sustain that
u dont have to starve to lose weight lmao. Just have caloric deficit

Could you elab on Naltrexone's effects

Could you elab on Naltrexone's effects
It's supposed to help tons of different conditions: (NOTE: like all microdosing this is controversial and not 100% accepted in the medical community)

Summary of Mechanism of Action
Levo-Naltrexone is an antagonist for the Opiate/Endorphin receptors
This causes increased Endorphin release
Increased Endorphins modulate the immune response
This reduces the speed of unwanted cells growing Dextro-Naltrexone is an antagonist for at least one, if not more immune cells
Antagonises “TLR,” thereby suppressing cytokine modulated immune system
Antagonises TLR-mediated production of NF-kB – thereby reducing inflammation, potentially down-regulating oncogenes

Taking Naltrexone in larger doses of 50-300mg seems to negate the immunomodulatory effect by overwhelming the opioid receptors. The Naltrexone dose must be in the range of 0.5mg, usually maxing out its benefit at 4.5mg in clinical experience. However, some individuals experience positive clinical effects at lower doses, others at higher doses than 4.5mg.

Effects, in my case: Overall positive impact on my general wellbeing, more than an appetite suppressant. So like an anti-depressant. Don't expect a wonder drug, but it's worth the 30€/month for me.

Last edited:
It's supposed to help tons of different conditions: (NOTE: like all microdosing this is controversial and not 100% accepted in the medical community)

Effects, in my case: Overall positive impact on my general wellbeing, more than an appetite suppressant. So like an anti-depressant. Don't expect a wonder drug, but it's worth the 30€/month for me.
I've used it before to sober up while drunk