[Motivation] Post a picture of your Ideal chad (He must have similar traits to you)

NoHabloIngles

Trainee

This guy has similar facial features to me, so I'll go with dude right here. We shares the same height, facial genetics, arch eyebrows, skin tone, etc. I just lacked his body and that fashion maxxed straight hair. It's so over for curlycels. We have to be realistic with the Chads we want to become, so pick one that shares similar traits to you. That way, you will have an ideal focus on how you will "MOST" likely look like are looks maxxing.

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

LIL MOTOROLA

This guy has similar facial features to me, so I'll go with dude right here. We shares the same height, facial genetics, arch eyebrows, skin tone, etc. I just lacked his body and that fashion maxxed straight hair. It's so over for curlycels. We have to be realistic with the Chads we want to become, so pick one that shares similar traits to you. That way, you will have an ideal focus on how you will "MOST" likely look like are looks maxxing.
I have wavy hair and believe I look better straight. I got keratin treatment which made it straight for 6 months and still is silky.

reborn

Trainee
Tom Cruise maybe. He is not really Chad though but looks somewhat similar to me when I am not fat.

Ledgemund

Physiognomist
This guy looks almost exactly like a "prettier" version of me - better skin tone, longer face, smaller lips, better nose. If I looked like this with my current height and frame, I think it would be good enough to override my avoidance and lack of social fluency.

L A C U N A

Trainee
pipe dream for me to ever think I will be as good looking as martin sensmeier, but we have same pheno:

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
i look like a blend between prime chico (not nearly as perfect tho lol) and cameron dallas (i've had a few people say i look like him). i could look like my sig if i had rhino, but it's unnecessary tbh

bro if you look like this at 6'6 i could not imagine the amount of pussy that would swarm you

alexwillsucceed

Ugly Hapa hoping to ascend
I would say Dennis Oh. My features are slightly similar to his facial features and we're both half Asians who look slightly more Asian. Once I get rid of my acne ad hyperpigmentation hopefully I'll look at least more similar to my inspiration.
QJekAc.jpg
Dennis-Oh-1.jpg
dennis oh.jpg
MV5BMTg3ZjY1MmEtOWZmNS00Yzg4LWIzZTItYzUwMDYwN2E4YWEwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTY4NjYyODE@._V1_.jpg

Attachments

WelcumToTheRealWorld

Lowest T levels on this site (345 ng/dl)
received_310493299720157.jpeg

I would kill every human on earth to have his facial aesthetics and a 7ft+ height and frame. With perfect health and huge dick size as well of course.

SchrodingersDick

My dick won’t remain a question mark for very long

Afrikancel

🅟🅞🅟🅞 🅒🅡🅔🅦
<--

Veganist

Banned

His hair texture is wavy. Unless he makes them look think that with hair products (aka fake and gay)
I have wavy hair and believe I look better straight. I got keratin treatment which made it straight for 6 months and still is silky.
With short wavy hair you can pull off straight hair hairstyles tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)