Amongus

• JFL
Reactions: JamesWilken3
Writing and reading.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048
photography
^ this
good conversation topic, people will ask for pics, also a good skill for social media

My friend does this and friends/acquaintances hit him up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 275
Stimulate your fucking brain by either watching a documentary, listening to an audiobook on masculinity or reading a book on masculinity.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Deleted member 6512
nothing mogs vidya

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Stimulate your fucking brain by either watching a documentary, listening to an audiobook on masculinity or reading a book on masculinity.
thanks but there is no audiobook for my 12 year old looking lower third

• Woah
Reactions: beyourself
thanks but there is no audiobook for my 12 year old looking lower third

Even if you are joking, I can tell you use this as an excuse to not do anything at all.

Classic doomer zoomer black pill extremist autist.

And I dance and gym

Even if you are joking, I can tell you use this as an excuse to not do anything at all.

Classic doomer zoomer black pill extremist autist.
ok bloomer boomer

Learn to shoot at a Gun Range

• Ugh..
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
Working out, learning a language, learning some skill that can make you gain money

Golf, snooker, Tennis
Rock climbing, hiking, hunting
Photography, instruments, videography
Video editing animation shortfilm making

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
I do photography. I'm not good at it, I just like to take photos. I have a picture of me with my camera on Tinder. Some girls there have wanted me to take photos of them. I took really erotic photos of one of them, dunno where she put them... OF? Another one is now my friend. Good photos are also nice memorabilia for you and your kids if you ever have them. Soon my sister will have a kid and I'm going to take a lot of pics of that. But you have to enjoy it, of course. I don't know how taking photos is "based".

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, JustAFewMM, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
Grab a high spec camera for a few thousand pounds and walk around your town take pictures?

Do explain...?
A thousand pounds should do for a decent setup. Much less if you are just wanting to get into it amateur-level.

Take pictures of things you like, figuring out good angles, lighting, settings, after-editing.

Things you like can be anything: Local nature, sport events, photos of people posing, girls. Make them black/white or with some weirdass filter if you want to be more edgy.

Can use them for your socialmedia profiles aswell.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 6908, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: JustAFewMM
A thousand pounds should do for a decent setup. Much less if you are just wanting to get into it amateur-level.

Take pictures of things you like, figuring out good angles, lighting, settings, after-editing.

Things you like can be anything: Local nature, sport events, photos of people posing, girls. Make them black/white or with some weirdass filter if you want to be more edgy.

Can use them for your socialmedia profiles aswell.

I may get into this. Easier way to get meet new girls too. Central London is great for scenery and stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Grab a high spec camera for a few thousand pounds and walk around your town take pictures?

Do explain...?
You do know you can easily get a good cam like a second hand Fuji for roughly 300-400 euro, boomer

You do know you can easily get a good cam like a second hand Fuji for roughly 300-400 euro, boomer

What are the 6 Generations years?
Here are the birth years for each generation:
  • Gen Z, iGen, or Centennials: Born 1996 – TBD.
  • Millennials or Gen Y: Born 1977 – 1995.
  • Generation X: Born 1965 – 1976.
  • Baby Boomers: Born 1946 – 1964.
  • Traditionalists or Silent Generation: Born 1945 and before.

Early 90s, Millennial. Grew up with Nokia phones. Not smartphones. Not as tech savvy, but certainly more able to think critically than you ADHD, dopamine addicted junkies.

I'd rather pay for a first hand one, but will look into the Amazon warehouse as they are a safer bet. Cheers.

Start an onlyfans

not sure if based but i waste my day on my hands, either upside down or hanging.