(Post Date Redpills) Older Women are completely useless Pt.2

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Pt.1 thread link at bottom

Her: 29 years old super skinny, from Lebanon, normie scale 7.5/10

20201004_220312-jpg.712261

Date Summary:

I was about to head over to her house when she texts me saying she wants to meet at a nearby gas station instead. I agree and we meet. We say hi and she says that she's glad I am real. She changed the location at the last moment cause she sent my pics to her sister and her sister told her "theres no way he's real, you better not meet at your apartment straight off the bat."

Anyway she says to drive to her apartment and she texts me the address, I take a bit longer to get there and she texts me saying "did I scare you off lol? I want to hangout." I get to her place and we walk up together. She then tells me she wants to go to the store to get a new phone charger and leaves my in her apartment for like 10 minutes. I felt a bit weird, I mean who the hell let's some stranger they literally just meet just be at their house alone?

Anyway she returns and starts making a food tray and making us drinks while we small talk, I am sitting on the couch and she in the kitchen. She makes two comments in the middle of the discussion "wow you are really good looking, sorry again for making you meet at the gas station but I just did not think you were real, there are no good looking guys in this city esp as good looking as you."

We talk for a few hours and she drops redpills that I will mention at the next section. She even mentions plastic surgery and her surgeon and how she had a nose job cause of a "Persian nose" and she has had chin fillers and is thinking about more fillers for her cheeks or jawline. (Givin my PSL knowledge and the fact I also had chin fillers it is taking all my strength not to sperg about plastic surgery knowledge) I mention that I have thought about getting fillers and she says "why you are literally perfect as you are." I tell her to give me her plastic surgeons information anyway.

Eventually I just lean in for a makeout and it leads to sex. I spend the night and when I wake up in the morning she says she's gunna go grab me coffee. She returns and has coffee for me and a toothbrush she says she will leave in her bathroom for me whenever I come over. She makes hints about how she wants to be more than just FWB type situation. I feel the clinginess and it really turns me off. I make an excuse to leave ( by this time it's 4pm the next day) I say I have to go to my moms for dinner.

Redpills

-She says in Lebanon that the Christian Lebanese are so much better looking than the Muslim men cause the Christians are lighter skin, have colored eyes, and look more white
-Says the muslim men in her country (Lebanon) are way too stict with their women and they can go fuck themselves, she could never date one of them, all her sisters have dated muslim men and hate them
-She says female privilege is real and good looking privilege is real
- Her plastic surgeon offered to do her nose job for free if she just slept with him once (she claimed she didnt sleep with him for it)
- She slept with an FBI agent so that the FBI agent could get a man she didnt like deported ( this man she got deported she said sexually abused her when she was a child but didnt have proof)
- She said she has slept with a few rich men in exchange for penthouse apartment/ mercedes benz/ trips around the world
- She says she has gotten tens of thousands of dollars with of drugs from men/dealers for simply like being arm candy to them or going to events with them
-She said 5'8'' is SHORT
- She cannot stand clean shaven men, says they are boys not men that she can't take serious
- She showed me her dating profile inbox. Literally she had 150 messages in one day, she cleared them out and the next day had 70 already. But told me none of them were good enough
-She did Tinder once and said her ratio was 50 left for every right swipe
- She has had fillers and nose job and even lipo, she is obsessed with looking good, and says looks are everything in life
- She told me straight up that her and her GFs will approach GL men they see in public in any venue, they will just come up and tell the guy hes cute and ask for her number
- She literally laughed when I said there are guys that think women dont make the first move

Additions:
- She complimented me on my blue eyes, said colored eyes are so much better than brown eyes
- She has only dated white guys, does NOT like BBCs has never slept with one, they smell "different"
- One of her sisters prefers only BBCs tho and she says they all keep it a secret from the rest of the family cause her fam is racist

Any more updates I think of I will write in BOLD ITT

@CandySniper
@PapiMew

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, robtical, Michael Myers and 47 others
GoER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 7125
Shit another banger, im grabbing the popcorn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 9488 and johncruz12345
Do you people prefer dwarf or midget?

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Match made in heaven

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 5048 and 7 others
older women only want to betabuxx

Check my OP for updates I will edit/add on for as long as it lets me then I will update ITT

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
LMAO her sex life could be a movie

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Norwooder, Deleted member 7560 and 11 others
Those redpills make me want to give it all up and just stay a virgin forever. The way she talks is just so entitled, damn women are so stressful to interact with, while most guys just talk to each other about stuff and not worry about these thing, but when you are around a girl everything about you has to be perfect and directly fit her tastes.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 11134, Norwooder and 18 others
Screenshot 20201006 194101

WTF DONT PISS OFF GIRLS THEORY. I WILL GET DEPORTED IF I DO ANYTHING WRONG. :feelswow: :feelswow: :feelswow: :feelswow: :feelswow:

Also did you ask her what her body count was?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 1400, thickdickdaddy27 and 2 others
She says in Lebanon that the Christian Lebanese are so much better looking than the Muslim men cause the Christians are lighter skin, have colored eyes, and look more white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, fogdart, Deleted member 9090 and 15 others
Her future is not gonna be bright

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
“all her sisters have dated muslim men and hate them”

High T Muslims taking all the women confirmed. This is a common coping mechanism from women after the fact. Actions > words. “Teehee my ex was a piece of crap. I dated him and fucked him for years but wow was he a loser!”

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 3043, Warlow and 14 others
another Amnesia storytime, did you wear your lift shoes @Amnesia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 5634

Spew GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
Team America Vomit GIF
Team America Vomit GIF

tha pussy be like aged roast beef - roast beef meat curtains | Meme  Generator

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9090, lutte and 14 others
Her pussy was nice, tasted good, and not loose

You indirectly tasted 100+ dick cells just by giving that a lick... which makes you the gayest member on this site! Congratz KING!
HappyCourteousAtlanticspadefish-small.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CANI, AscendingHero, TheChosenChad and 33 others
You indirectly tasted 100+ dicks by giving that a lick... which makes you the gayest member on this site! Congratz KING!

I do it for the forum, so I can report how each sluts pussy tastes. Upboat plz

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, GreenHat500, TheChosenChad and 29 others
SHE IS THE FUTURE WIFE OF SOME USER,IT IS OVER.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CANI, TheChosenChad, Need2Ascend and 16 others
No way u believe all this she told her
JFL at sleeping with an FBI Agent for getting someone deported

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TheChosenChad, Warlow and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Sikkunt23, Celexawer and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person

I am just reporting what I heard. Not saying I believe everything. But why is that hard to believe to some incel FBI guy wanted sex for some strings being pulled

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
You’re just dating old immigrant ethnic hookers at this point tbh. Amnesia stories would be much more fun if it was about young American hot girls NOT about a self hating lebanese whore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, CANI, Introvertednarc and 29 others
You’re just dating old immigrant ethnic hookers at this point tbh. Amnesia stories would be much more fun if it was about young American hot girls NOT about a self hating lebanese whore
Yeah @Amnesia , start by making an instagram + tiktok and socialcircling and see if you can fuck a celebrity for us?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CANI, AscendingHero, TheChosenChad and 14 others
damn das crazy amnesio bro

Yeah @Amnesia , start by making an instagram + tiktok and socialcircling and see if you can fuck a celebrity for us?
doesn't your brother have Hollywood connects, you said that in one of your other threads, fuck a hollywood actress tbh @Amnesia

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TheChosenChad, stuckneworleans and 4 others
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Need2Ascend, Warlow and 14 others
@Amnesia.. i pmed you about ur brothers pics out of curiosity and that pm has nothing but cricket sounds comin from it REEEEEE

29 is considered an older woman?

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7866, Need2Ascend and 6 others
by this point there's something off about OP
stopped caring after he claimed a 19 yo stacy has the knowledge to reverse search tinder pics

@Amnesia she sounds like a low status slut tbh. What's her religion? What area from lebanon?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 5912, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 5634
I expect more from you @Amnesia. Go fuark a 9/10 older woman with status and drop some REAL red pills on us.

sloots gunna sloot

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1400, Looks234 and 2 others
Don't you get bored of doing this shit amnesia lol, or you just doing it to give us knowledge

Don't you get bored of doing this shit amnesia lol, or you just doing it to give us knowledge

Bored af just for u guys

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, baruch, Looks234 and 5 others

Date Summary:

I was about to head over to her house when she texts me saying she wants to meet at a nearby gas station instead. I agree and we meet. We say hi and she says that she's glad I am real. She changed the location at the last moment cause she sent my pics to her sister and her sister told her "theres no way he's real, you better not meet at your apartment straight off the bat."

Anyway she says to drive to her apartment and she texts me the address, I take a bit longer to get there and she texts me saying "did I scare you off lol? I want to hangout." I get to her place and we walk up together. She then tells me she wants to go to the store to get a new phone charger and leaves my in her apartment for like 10 minutes. I felt a bit weird, I mean who the hell let's some stranger they literally just meet just be at their house alone?

Anyway she returns and starts making a food tray and making us drinks while we small talk, I am sitting on the couch and she in the kitchen. She makes two comments in the middle of the discussion "wow you are really good looking, sorry again for making you meet at the gas station but I just did not think you were real, there are no good looking guys in this city esp as good looking as you."

We talk for a few hours and she drops redpills that I will mention at the next section. She even mentions plastic surgery and her surgeon and how she had a nose job cause of a "Persian nose" and she has had chin fillers and is thinking about more fillers for her cheeks or jawline. (Givin my PSL knowledge and the fact I also had chin fillers it is taking all my strength not to sperg about plastic surgery knowledge) I mention that I have thought about getting fillers and she says "why you are literally perfect as you are." I tell her to give me her plastic surgeons information anyway.

Eventually I just lean in for a makeout and it leads to sex. I spend the night and when I wake up in the morning she says she's gunna go grab me coffee. She returns and has coffee for me and a toothbrush she says she will leave in her bathroom for me whenever I come over. She makes hints about how she wants to be more than just FWB type situation. I feel the clinginess and it really turns me off. I make an excuse to leave ( by this time it's 4pm the next day) I say I have to go to my moms for dinner.

Redpills

-She says in Lebanon that the Christian Lebanese are so much better looking than the Muslim men cause the Christians are lighter skin, have colored eyes, and look more white
-Says the muslim men in her country (Lebanon) are way too stict with their women and they can go fuck themselves, she could never date one of them, all her sisters have dated muslim men and hate them
- Her plastic surgeon offered to do her nose job for free if she just slept with him once (she claimed she didnt sleep with him for it)
- She slept with an FBI agent so that the FBI agent could get a man she didnt like deported ( this man she got deported she said sexually abused her when she was a child but didnt have proof)
- She said she has slept with a few rich men in exchange for penthouse apartment/ mercedes benz/ trips around the world
- She says she has gotten tens of thousands of dollars with of drugs from men/dealers for simply like being arm candy to them or going to events with them
-She said 5'8'' is SHORT
- She cannot stand clean shaven men, says they are boys not men that she can't take serious
- She showed me her dating profile inbox. Literally she had 150 messages in one day, she cleared them out and the next day had 70 already. But told me none of them were good enough
- She has had fillers and nose job and even lipo, she is obsessed with looking good, and says looks are everything in life
- She told me straight up that her and her GFs will approach GL men they see in public in any venue, they will just come up and tell the guy hes cute and ask for her number
- She literally laughed when I said there are guys that think women dont make the first move

Additions:
- She complimented me on my blue eyes, said colored eyes are so much better than brown eyes
- She has only dated white guys, does NOT like BBCs has never slept with one, they smell "different"
- One of her sisters prefers only BBCs tho and she says they all keep it a secret from the rest of the family cause her fam is racist

@CandySniper
@PapiMew

434867D3 605E 4967 A50C C29AB7DB47FE

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Marsiere214, Looks234 and 3 others
Those redpills make me want to give it all up and just stay a virgin forever. The way she talks is just so entitled, damn women are so stressful to interact with, while most guys just talk to each other about stuff and not worry about these thing, but when you are around a girl everything about you has to be perfect and directly fit her tastes.
Most women arent like her though

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Danish_Retard, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560 and Chintuck22
Bro why don't you buy these contacts: https://www.shop.9mmsfx.net/Natural_c6.htm ?
Afaik They are the most realistic ones ever and they were used in some hollywood movies.

I would buy them if I had the money but I'm a broke coping teen.

If you end up buying them, make sure to select the clear edge option.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4416 and Amnesia
Suicide
Or becoming super rich and copemaxxing with millions
I would love to fuck whores and be desired by them like you are 😔. Alas I’m 17.6 time is running out to experience jb love.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow and Danish_Retard

Date Summary:

Redpills

-She said 5'8'' is SHORT

Additions:

@CandySniper
@PapiMew

The blackpills I'm not even surprised tbh all girls secretly hate muslim men, my own gf is muslim and will not date a muslim man.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
I use to think ur threads are fake but with me being from lebanon now I know ur actually being real. Every fucking thing u typed isnt just her its literally all these thots from there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 9090, Golang and 6 others
MUSLIMS & BBCs & 5’8 GUYS RENT FREE IN THAT SLUTS HEAD JFL. Like how does she even bring those topics up. Amnesia starts eating her out and she’s like: I hate muslims they cuck low T christians in my country. Wait I don’t like 5’8 guys. BBCs smell off. Did I mention that I only fuck white guys. HUH?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Warlow, Marsiere214 and 13 others