(Post Date Redpills) Older Women are completely useless Pt.2

Bored af just for u guys
Don't stop these threads are my dose of adrenaline to ascend as I self-insert myself as you.

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
I use to think ur threads are fake but with me being from lebanon now I know ur actually being real. Every fucking thing u typed isnt just her its literally all these thots from there.

I am 100 percent real. Its just the last cope ppl have is to write everything I say off as fake, I dont blame them

Don't stop these threads are my dose of adrenaline to ascend as I self-insert myself as you.

I doubt I'll do any more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, SubhumanCurrycel and RichardwillImprove
MUSLIMS & BBCs & 5’8 GUYS RENT FREE IN THAT SLUTS HEAD JFL. Like how does she even bring those topics up. Amnesia starts eating her out and she’s like: I hate muslims they cuck low T christians in my country. Wait I don’t like 5’8 guys. BBCs smell off. Did I mention that I only fuck white guys. HUH?

You just talk after you fuck bro. Girls don’t give a fuck, they run their mouth. I remember I asked this girl about the smallest dick she had and how big she thought mine was. She just thought I was making conversation. Sloots gunna sloot.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 7580 and Greecgawd
-She did Tinder once and said her ratio was 50 left for every right swipe
It’s be in the 98% or nothing boyos. Actually it’s even worse than that. Even most of the guys she right swipes probably don’t even make the cut for being “good enough” for her. 99.99% or DEATH.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, CANI, Marsiere214 and 8 others
@Amnesia she sounds like a low status slut tbh. What's her religion? What area from lebanon?
Kes EMA mala shatmoota. Tfeh 3ala hay lkhelfi @Mohamad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
It’s be in the 98% or nothing boyos. Actually it’s even worse than that. Most of the guys she right swipes probably don’t even make the cut for being “good enough” for her. 99.99% or DEATH.
IF THIS SLUT IS THE OUTCOME OF MY LOOKSMAXXING THEN I SHOULD GO BUY A ROPE WHEN STORES OPEN TOMORROW TBH

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Warlow, Deleted member 8765 and 4 others
She says in Lebanon that the Christian Lebanese are so much better looking than the Muslim men cause the Christians are lighter skin, have colored eyes, and look more white

@Mohamad @lifestyle21873
a09.png

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Golang, Deleted member 1400 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, SubhumanCurrycel and ToursOverBoyo2020
Lmao lots of things I say
Christian middle easterns are better looking than Muslim
White looking = more attractive
Ethnic chicks either prefer white guys or bbc (sister)

@Golang @TheCopefulCurry @ToursOverBoyo2020

but according to this forum fucking bengalis are slayers lmaoooo

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 7560, Golang and 5 others
for us? us? lmfao cuck
I have accepted I will never achieve any sexual or romantic success in my life. There is no reason to love me. Therefore, I will live vicariously through others

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Greecgawd
The thing about christian lebanese being more good looking than muslim is brutally true, even tho my father is a manlet skinny fat framelet he is lightskinned and has colored eyes

The thing about christian lebanese being more good looking than muslim is brutally true, even tho my father is a manlet skinny fat framelet he is lightskinned and has colored eyes

This chick was wetting herself while thinking about the Christian men in Lebanon. She said she had a hot fling for 3months with one when she went to visit there for the summer. Said "that boy was fiiiine."

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: TheChosenChad, fogdart, Deleted member 7560 and 2 others
NEXT THREAD OP BE LIKE: THIS GIRL FUCKED ELON MUSK FOR A TESLA ROADSTER

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 7560, stuckneworleans and 6 others
Lebanese women are very well the trashiest arab women. Plus a lot of them smoke hookah which is disgusting to me

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 7560, Golang and 5 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 7560 and 13 others
This chick was wetting herself while thinking about the Christian men in Lebanon. She said she had a hot fling for 3months with one when she went to visit there for the summer. Said "that boy was fiiiine."
SORRY BROTHER BUT IF THOSE GIRLS ARE TALKING TO YOU LIKE THAT THEN THERE’S SOMETHING OFF. IT SOUNDS LIKE IF SHE WAS TALKING TO ONE OF HER GFs TBH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Marsiere214 and stuckneworleans
5LYQ

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
- Her plastic surgeon offered to do her nose job for free if she just slept with him once (she claimed she didnt sleep with him for it)
- She slept with an FBI agent so that the FBI agent could get a man she didnt like deported ( this man she got deported she said sexually abused her when she was a child but didnt have proof)
I cry

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Baldingman1998, Need2Ascend and 1 other person
Those redpills make me want to give it all up and just stay a virgin forever. The way she talks is just so entitled, damn women are so stressful to interact with, while most guys just talk to each other about stuff and not worry about these thing, but when you are around a girl everything about you has to be perfect and directly fit her tastes.

Frankly I am surprised more ppl arent talking about this point ITT. Women can get boob jobs and facial plastic surgery for FREE if they just spread their legs for one night.

Tutorial mode

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Baldingman1998, Need2Ascend and 6 others

It’s over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Frankly I am surprised more ppl arent talking about this point ITT. Women can get boob jobs and facial plastic surgery for FREE if they just spread their legs for one night.

Tutorial mode
I'm going to ignore your threads from now on it's too brutal they always ruin my day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and Baldingman1998
Solid read brutal redpills and suifuel for my peasant brown eyes and ethnic nose
Also what the fuck is your post rep ratio wtffff

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 7560, Golang and 2 others
Solid read brutal redpills and suifuel for my peasant brown eyes and ethnic nose
Lookism exists even on blackpilled forums jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 4416, Looks234 and 2 others
He's the forum chad it comes with the job.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad and SubhumanCurrycel
Getting really fucking tired of these reports tbh

Mods, ban this chad already, it’s people like him that make hypergamy what it is.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 1400, Chintuck22 and 3 others
Christian Lebanese women are known to be Muslim hating feminist whores.
Yet all her sisters dated Muslims, hmmm....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 4645 and 1 other person

You said middle eastern girls love black guys when her entire family doesn’t want to fuck them where this girl went as far as to say they smell except one. You blame others for using one example to make big theories but that’s literally what you do you absolute dog.

Last edited:
amnesia srsly how do you get so much redpills out of one date only?? do u type out in ur notes a series of topics to touch on to maximize on those convos? jfl at u nigga

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 5912
@Biggdink

Secondly, did you not read all her sisters dated Muslim guys? Talk about ignoring everything that goes against your theories

• Hmm...
Christian Lebanese women are known to be Muslim hating feminist whores.
Yet all her sisters dated Muslims, hmmm....

No they are a muslim family. her parents died when she was young. She moved to america. She said her father wouldnt let her ride horses or play sports cause he knew how important it was for her hymen to be intact so a mulsim man would accept her as a virgin wife. She said it didnt matter cause she was raped at 15 and her father never found out, and when she moved to america she "went crazy" and didnt have to be worried about being a virgin

Also all her sisters except 1 got divorced anyway from their muslim men, they all live in america

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: robtical, TheChosenChad, Baldingman1998 and 7 others
No they are a muslim family. her parents died when she was young. She moved to america. She said her father wouldnt let her ride horses or play sports cause he knew how important it was for her hymen to be intact so a mulsim man would accept her as a virgin wife. She said it didnt matter cause she was raped at 15 and her father never found out, and when she moved to america she "went crazy" and didnt have to be worried about being a virgin

Also all her sisters except 1 got divorced anyway from their muslim men, they all live in america
Figures, most American Muslims are cucks

• +1
Reactions: robtical, Chadelite, Deleted member 9568 and 4 others
Women DON'T Approach me

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 4464
Figures, most American Muslims are cucks
Muslim women honestly don’t wanna be with u guys my current gf is from a Muslim country she hates Muslim guys and Muslim/Arab culture in general besides the poetry/music.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: robtical, Warlow, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 1 other person
Muslim women honestly don’t wanna be with u guys my current gf is from a Muslim country she hates Muslim guys and Muslim/Arab culture in general besides the poetry/music.
yeah maybe in the west but in my country no muslim women would ever be in a relationship with a non-muslim guy. It's unheard of

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 5912
S
@Biggdink

Secondly, did you not read all her sisters dated Muslim guys? Talk about ignoring everything that goes against your theories
shes Muslim Lebanese with strict parents

• +1
Reactions: TeraCope54 and Amnesia
thats impossible to find here unless she's not religious and she's a whore

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Sikkunt23, Deleted member 4645 and 1 other person
S

shes Muslim Lebanese with strict parents
Keep coping. All of her sisters dated Muslim men except one. Reminder that dating is haram in Islam. They could have just waited until marriage but still dated, out of their own free will. JFL at believing their words over actions while calling yourself blackpilled.

“I hate tall guys, but my ex was tall.” doesn’t mean she hates tall guys idiot

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and ToursOverBoyo2020
Keep coping. All of her sisters dated Muslim men except one. Reminder that dating is haram in Islam. They could have just waited until marriage but still dated, out of their own free will. JFL at believing their words over actions while calling yourself blackpilled.

“I hate tall guys, but my ex was tall.” doesn’t mean she hates tall guys idiot
Christian middle easterns don’t like Muslims

why’d Christian Lebanese chads date unattractive muslim girls when they can get a Christian Stacy...

• +1
Reactions: robtical and Golang
JFL imagine raising a daughter

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 1400 and 1 other person
Ask her what she thinks about Bosnian/european muslim chads lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Christian middle easterns don’t like Muslims

why’d Christian Lebanese chads date unattractive muslim girls when they can get a Christian Stacy...
they dont like them but they do date them
I live in lebanon and I can confirm

• Woah
I doubt I'll do any more

Why in hell?
These threads are the most entertaining/blackpilling on this site. Just don't show faces and you're pretty safe.

• +1
Reactions: flamboyant
What’s the reason Christian middle eastern chicks are hot but Muslim ones are usually meh ? Inbreeding ?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Golang, Deleted member 5912 and NorwoodStyle

Christian Lebanese/Levantine women are indistinguishable from western white women. Same looks up to a degree and same (lack of) morals.
They will cry out their hatred for muslims, and by that they mean muslim subhumans, but they will hop on MohaChad's dick because of his unique non-conformist personality.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patriot, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 7560 and 4 others