(Post Date Redpills) Older Women are completely useless Pt.2

What’s the reason Christian middle eastern chicks are hot but Muslim ones are usually meh ? Inbreeding ?
no inbreeding where I live
if your gl you'll get anything
jfl if you think girls care if your muslim or christian
Lebanese/Levantine women are indistinguishable from western white women. Same looks up to a degree and same (lack of) morals.
They will cry out their hatred for muslims, and by that they mean muslim subhumans, but they will hop on MohaChad's dick because of his unique non-conformist personality.
thats true
very true actually

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 1400 and 3 others
Christians in the Middle East are mostly descendants of ancient Phoenicians, Turks and European whites. Some have a heavy arab admixture but many are similar to Euro Meds.
Muslim Levantines are mostly inbred neighbouring bedouins.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Golang and Good_Little_Goy
Getting really fucking tired of these reports tbh

Mods, ban this chad already, it’s people like him that make hypergamy what it is.

it is true, people like him drive hypergamy into absolute insanity. but i think we are at a point where shit is so fucked that its best to accelerate and get a crash.

Muslim women honestly don’t wanna be with u guys my current gf is from a Muslim country she hates Muslim guys and Muslim/Arab culture in general besides the poetry/music.

yea no shit sherlock, dating a muslim is absolutely detrimental for a foid. it means not leaving the kitchen all that often, being a obedient sex slave, covering up etc. , just like things are supposed to be. meanwhile a western cumskin like you does not force a foid to do any of that.
Your cum dumpster of a girlfriend has quite a few guys lined up anyways tho and youre gonna be dumped, just a matter of time.

Christian Lebanese women are known to be Muslim hating feminist whores.
Yet all her sisters dated Muslims, hmmm....

All women are known to be muslim hating feminist whores, whether they are muslim themselves or christian or atheist, doesnt matter. They love their freedom and they hate islam. Key is to cage them up in a culture that makes it impossible for them to escape. Thats why it is legal to honor kill in islam, to prevent whores from escaping islam. Unfortunately once a whore has migrated to the west, it is nearly impossible to keep her caged. Whores that escaped the cage sometimes turn into mega-whores, like the bitch that OP notched.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Patriot, Baldingman1998 and 7 others
Why in hell?
These threads are the most entertaining/blackpilling on this site. Just don't show faces and you're pretty safe.

After a while they're all the same. It's repetitive. I think ppl are getting sick of them. I'll prob do occasional ones if there are some considerable juicy red pills dropped

@Amnesia this was a joke but I’m kind of serious please make these stories more in depth. I really enjoy reading through the story and not just a summary.
U want me to do that super detailed story type writing like I did in that one Tinder thread, very graphic sex description? haha. That takes a lot of effort that I am too lazy to do anymore I think, plus this date, the sex wasn't as memorable as that one anyway

• +1
Reactions: Patriot, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 275 and 4 others
After a while they're all the same. It's repetitive. I think ppl are getting sick of them. I'll prob do occasional ones if there are some considerable juicy red pills dropped

That point isn't reached yet. I'm pretty fking blackpilled but I learn something in each new thread. It's a very rare occurence to have a legit Chad break down his thot tales from a blackpill perspective with surgical aspie precision.
Incels are gonna complain because that's what they do, but ultimately most of us need our suifuel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 6264 and Amnesia
thats impossible to find here unless she's not religious and she's a whore
She’s a virgin but not religious just pretends to be for her dad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
All women are known to be muslim hating feminist whores, whether they are muslim themselves or christian or atheist, doesnt matter. They love their freedom and they hate islam. Key is to cage them up in a culture that makes it impossible for them to escape. Thats why it is legal to honor kill in islam, to prevent whores from escaping islam. Unfortunately once a whore has migrated to the west, it is nearly impossible to keep her caged. Whores that escaped the cage sometimes turn into mega-whores, like the bitch that OP notched.

Nope, deep down women want to be caged and dominated, but feminism/societal programming has brainwashed women into thinking they are equal and acting certain ways
There's a reason why the US is a complete shithole compared to other Western countries in terms of hypergamy/women

JFL at the triggered muslims in this thread :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: robtical, TeraCope54 and Sasaz2
Shes 28yo and she thinks ur 22 like ur dating profile says? Or did you tell her real age

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Amnesia the looksmax.me king , pls notice me @Amnesia :what: 👑

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Chintuck22 and Amnesia
Shes 28yo and she thinks ur 22 like ur dating profile says? Or did you tell her real age
No this was on a dating website, not TInder or Bumble. She knew my age early in the convo cause I told her.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 275
Women lie a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and Amnesia

I agree with this, i'm from a muslim country and now i'm studying in Europe, all the girls i knew who did the same went from cute preppy girls to bisexual whores with tattoos, piercings and weird hair colors.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Baldingman1998, Golang and 1 other person
Bro you need to do some bigger things. Fuck TikTok stars, get a harem of EE Stacies in Ukraine, get into the Hollywood social circles and invited to occult sex parties etc

• +1
Reactions: lutte
Bro you need to do some bigger things. Fuck TikTok stars, get a harem of EE Stacies in Ukraine, get into the Hollywood social circles and invited to occult sex parties etc
exactly what I would do if I had his looks and then some

• +1
Reactions: lutte and stuckneworleans
Yeah, having his looks and only fucking random middle aged tinder roasties is like being a billionaire, and only eating mcdonalds and living in a trailer just lol

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, lutte and wasted
My Chad brother works in Hollywood and says that type of shit exists. Granted me and him have never been CLOSE friends, more topical bros. I remember I pressed him once about what he meant by that type of stuff. If the casting couch exists and like and weird sexual shit that goes on. He said it does and he actually got pretty effected by it, but that it's all gay stuff. Its not some heterosexual great orgy going on. It's all faggots than run Hollywood and you gotta do gay shit to make it as a male in hollywood

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, NorwoodStyle, wasted and 1 other person
My Chad brother works in Hollywood and says that type of shit exists. Granted me and him have never been CLOSE friends, more topical bros. I remember I pressed him once about what he meant by that type of stuff. If the casting couch exists and like and weird sexual shit that goes on. He said it does and he actually got pretty effected by it, but that it's all gay stuff. Its not some heterosexual great orgy going on. It's all faggots than run Hollywood and you gotta do gay shit to make it as a male in hollywood
i meant like be famous but ur own boss type of thing
insta famous, tiktok famous shit like that probably mogs being an actor if u dont care about the money cuz u get some of the benefits of being famous but u dont have paparazzi following u and shit

im sure thats what @stuckneworleans meant too

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
More pictures of the women needed.

For those ethnics crying all around the thread: It's normal that a mozlem woman who left her country for the US hates mozlems, else she would have stayed in her own country, don't be butthurt about it, low IQ ethnics...

why the fuck would you stay there that long? Also, I can tell most ppl on this forum are young virgins.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 756 and Blackout.xl
I ghosted her from this night and shes been texting me since then basically in a meltdown. Her last text she just sent tn was "why am I getting ghosted, I am too hot to get ghosted"

Shes also calling me at 1am here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, Patriot, Deleted member 6264 and 5 others
I ghosted her from this night and shes been texting me since then basically in a meltdown. Her last text she just sent tn was "why am I getting ghosted, I am too hot to get ghosted"

Shes also calling me at 1am here

she aint worth ur time grandpa.

I can literally tell from the pic that it was taken with legendary galaxy note 4

5'8" has always been short

I use to think ur threads are fake but with me being from lebanon now I know ur actually being real. Every fucking thing u typed isnt just her its literally all these thots from there.
Hello lebanese brother r u from beirut?

This chick was wetting herself while thinking about the Christian men in Lebanon. She said she had a hot fling for 3months with one when she went to visit there for the summer. Said "that boy was fiiiine."
Bullcrap i am from lebanon 90% are subhuman just like all countries as a matter of fact the only moggers i ever seen there were thick skulled muslim ogres

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
" Anyway she says to drive to her apartment and she texts me the address, I take a bit longer to get there and she texts me saying "did I scare you off lol? I want to hangout." I get to her place and we walk up together. She then tells me she wants to go to the store to get a new phone charger and leaves my in her apartment for like 10 minutes. I felt a bit weird, I mean who the hell let's some stranger they literally just meet just be at their house alone? "

You come off as too high trust. Who would leave a stranger alone in their appartement if they never met before jfl

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad
btw, nothing new under the sun, she is probably a coptic christian, they are the ugliest yet the most racist out of all races, and the most arrogant ones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
SORRY BROTHER BUT IF THOSE GIRLS ARE TALKING TO YOU LIKE THAT THEN THERE’S SOMETHING OFF. IT SOUNDS LIKE IF SHE WAS TALKING TO ONE OF HER GFs TBH
Nope. There's nothing off. Women open up to you more when you don't seem judgmental especially when she knows you'll never LTR her. My FWBs give me blackpills all the time

What’s the reason Christian middle eastern chicks are hot but Muslim ones are usually meh ? Inbreeding ?
where this cope is coming from ? The most gl "arabs" are those from west syria and they all muslim, coptic christian look uggos most of the time, but they cope with muh we wuz kings, because they also have the highest rate of surgery, the roastie in op isn't an exception.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
REflection of reality

REading this i dont even want to touch tinder females

MGTOW or die

Also swallow facial hair pill

Pt.1 thread link at bottom

Her: 29 years old super skinny, from Lebanon, normie scale 7.5/10

20201004_220312-jpg.712261

Date Summary:

I was about to head over to her house when she texts me saying she wants to meet at a nearby gas station instead. I agree and we meet. We say hi and she says that she's glad I am real. She changed the location at the last moment cause she sent my pics to her sister and her sister told her "theres no way he's real, you better not meet at your apartment straight off the bat."

Anyway she says to drive to her apartment and she texts me the address, I take a bit longer to get there and she texts me saying "did I scare you off lol? I want to hangout." I get to her place and we walk up together. She then tells me she wants to go to the store to get a new phone charger and leaves my in her apartment for like 10 minutes. I felt a bit weird, I mean who the hell let's some stranger they literally just meet just be at their house alone?

Anyway she returns and starts making a food tray and making us drinks while we small talk, I am sitting on the couch and she in the kitchen. She makes two comments in the middle of the discussion "wow you are really good looking, sorry again for making you meet at the gas station but I just did not think you were real, there are no good looking guys in this city esp as good looking as you."

We talk for a few hours and she drops redpills that I will mention at the next section. She even mentions plastic surgery and her surgeon and how she had a nose job cause of a "Persian nose" and she has had chin fillers and is thinking about more fillers for her cheeks or jawline. (Givin my PSL knowledge and the fact I also had chin fillers it is taking all my strength not to sperg about plastic surgery knowledge) I mention that I have thought about getting fillers and she says "why you are literally perfect as you are." I tell her to give me her plastic surgeons information anyway.

Eventually I just lean in for a makeout and it leads to sex. I spend the night and when I wake up in the morning she says she's gunna go grab me coffee. She returns and has coffee for me and a toothbrush she says she will leave in her bathroom for me whenever I come over. She makes hints about how she wants to be more than just FWB type situation. I feel the clinginess and it really turns me off. I make an excuse to leave ( by this time it's 4pm the next day) I say I have to go to my moms for dinner.

Redpills

-She says in Lebanon that the Christian Lebanese are so much better looking than the Muslim men cause the Christians are lighter skin, have colored eyes, and look more white
-Says the muslim men in her country (Lebanon) are way too stict with their women and they can go fuck themselves, she could never date one of them, all her sisters have dated muslim men and hate them
-She says female privilege is real and good looking privilege is real
- Her plastic surgeon offered to do her nose job for free if she just slept with him once (she claimed she didnt sleep with him for it)
- She slept with an FBI agent so that the FBI agent could get a man she didnt like deported ( this man she got deported she said sexually abused her when she was a child but didnt have proof)
- She said she has slept with a few rich men in exchange for penthouse apartment/ mercedes benz/ trips around the world
- She says she has gotten tens of thousands of dollars with of drugs from men/dealers for simply like being arm candy to them or going to events with them
-She said 5'8'' is SHORT
- She cannot stand clean shaven men, says they are boys not men that she can't take serious
- She showed me her dating profile inbox. Literally she had 150 messages in one day, she cleared them out and the next day had 70 already. But told me none of them were good enough
-She did Tinder once and said her ratio was 50 left for every right swipe
- She has had fillers and nose job and even lipo, she is obsessed with looking good, and says looks are everything in life
- She told me straight up that her and her GFs will approach GL men they see in public in any venue, they will just come up and tell the guy hes cute and ask for her number
- She literally laughed when I said there are guys that think women dont make the first move

Additions:
- She complimented me on my blue eyes, said colored eyes are so much better than brown eyes
- She has only dated white guys, does NOT like BBCs has never slept with one, they smell "different"
- One of her sisters prefers only BBCs tho and she says they all keep it a secret from the rest of the family cause her fam is racist

Any more updates I think of I will write in BOLD ITT

@CandySniper
@PapiMew

PUSSY ON GL WOMEN, IN XXI CENTURY, IN FIRST WORLD COUNTRY = CASH MACHINE

It’s a myth made up by men who overrate themselves and go for stacies
well, in such case, I think it rather explains hypergamy than denies it.
Not attractive males go for stacies who want males at least on their level.

well, in such case, I think it rather explains hypergamy than denies it.
Not attractive males go for stacies who want males at least on their level.
My point is that men will go for women much more attractive than them and claim hypergamy when they get rejected

My point is that men will go for women much more attractive than them and claim hypergamy when they get rejected
well, isn't it hypergamy after all?

srs?

well, isn't it hypergamy after all?
Hypergamy is when an attractive man cannot get his looksmatch. Not when an ugly guy can’t get a Stacey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
Hypergamy is when an attractive man cannot get his looksmatch. Not when an ugly guy can’t get a Stacey
Well, I understand your point, nevertheless can't we say that women being much more picky than men is a trait of hypergamous behaviour in general?

I'm sure this young woman has a bright, healthy future!:D

this woman is blackpilled but from the winning side