Post good looking curry girls

there is no "italian girl" stereotype but there is indian one because indians have some similar facial structures, similar skin tones etc.
india is not mixed well so we can say "that girl doesn't look indian".
not meant to be racist at all.

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
well, that's true bro.
That's not true. Sfcels just want to push " we wez everyone's creators and shit" narrative. That's why they they developed Aryan theory. Yes there are few Indians who say " We wuz Aryans And shit". Aesthetic features are universal like square jaw, hunter eyes etc which are not specific to any race. Yes whites have more good-looking people on average than any other race. But that doesn't mean every good-looking ethnic look white. Average White don't have squarish lower third or hunter eyes right?

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
doesn't mean every good-looking ethnic look white.
i've never said that at all. i'm talking about the posts, and generally the indian girls found hot.
just type hottest indian girls and you can clearly say that most of all have features that remind whites.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Copeful and Deleted member 1751
I like these thicc trashy thots tbh

Thicc, trashy, tanned is defo my type too, however that first one has a body built for sex, but has that typical low-caste african-indian face, which is not great.

Yet the way guys are simping in the comments, you would think she is Adriana Lima!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and TheChosenChad
This one is not even famous iirc. She's probably some user on Quora.

And if you notice, she's not the typical 'modelesque' or high PSL looking foid. Doesn't even have a great maxilla. She's just got a little fat on her face and soft looking features with good collagen which makes her look quite normal and better looking among the common folk.
Modelesque doesnt always equal good looking. Alot of guys where I come from prefer this over bony faces.

Thicc, trashy, tanned is defo my type too, however that first one has a body built for sex, but has that typical low-caste african-indian face, which is not great.

Yet the way guys are simping in the comments, you would think she is Adriana Lima!
I dont like their faces man. Looks very slutty. They are ugly af.

how is that a curry????
thats like asking for a black girl and then you post mariah carrey
Wdym. Alot of girls in india look like that. Not all curry women are dravidian looking man

shes stunning bro wdym. would die to have her glance at me

In retrospect, there were some things I'd glossed over in making this comparison. The girl I had dated had similar excellent forward growth, similar skin tone. But actually, the one in OP's photo is probably a good PSL point higher due to her better eyes and amazing collagen.

I'm by no means a chad. The circumstance of how we got together is, in itself, crazy proof of socialcirclemaxxing- it was in a highschool with a large number of South Asians who only dated their own race. She is extremely tall (>99% percentile for gender) while I'm a 6'3 4.5PSL. But given her lack of options owing to the previous two conditions, that was enough.

Finally, by 'nothing special' I meant, in my situation, it didn't require a miracle to get with her. She is certainly enviable and, oweing to her height and cheekbones, will likely find success in modeling.

You are delusional if you think dark skinned ones arent.
nope u are coping , they have bug eyes lack harmony in the face and have a shit frame too it doesn't scream high estrogen

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
nope u are coping , they have bug eyes lack harmony in the face and have a shit frame too it doesn't scream high estrogen
Those arent bug eyes, they are doe shaped almond eyes.

most indian women like 95 percent have those eyes, they cant all be ugly

most indian women like 95 percent have those eyes, they cant all be ugly
ur starting to realize something about indian women ... i'll let u figure the reason out in all honesty theres evidence pointing towards the lack of dimorphism due to diet + bad breeding forced marriages leading to uglier and uglier people

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
ur starting to realize something about indian women ... i'll let u figure the reason out in all honesty theres evidence pointing towards the lack of dimorphism due to diet + bad breeding forced marriages leading to uglier and uglier people
im pretty sure 99.99 percent indian women mog you

Basically this, Indian women lack dimorphism, though not QUITE as bad as ricemen or black women, next tier down.

I don't know if you can put it down to shit diet and shit breeding though, because noodlewhores and currycels are still dimorphic.

Definitely agree a big part of why Indians and Asians can exist in such an ugly state today in such abundance is those 2 things, shit carb + fat diet due to agricultural advancement and shit pair mating culture is WHY so many still exist, but doesn't explain lack of dimorphism.

Also one thing I notice, because I have to visit curry land twice a year for about 10 days at a time for work, and after about 7 days u start looking at the least ugly girl as if she's attractive lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
relative to the males, indian women have a much higher smv in the west

This gym maxxed, TRT maxxed, tren maxxed, beard maxxed, statusmaxxed curries gf is as good as it gets for curry girls with true curry genetics (or not pashtun / Punjabi/ Kashmir mix )

The girl who slaps him in this video is also pretty good

Btw about a quarter of his videos are about nofap, because his followers keep writing to him about how they are addicted to jerking.

Curries really are the gift that keeps giving