Post good looking curry girls

A

ascendingbrownguy

Iron
I see average curry girls where I live ( Hyderabad) get ton of attention. Is this the case in whole of india or just south? Im really curious what girls look like from other parts of india. Also im talking about your regular everyday girls. Not instagram models. Most of ig models in india are subhuman ngl. I fucking hate that all these average bitches think they are superior.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10136, sandcelmuttcel, Boldandbeautiful and 1 other person
Good looking/curry

PICK ONE

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 9779, Warlow and 20 others
@TheCopefulCurry's avi b4 he turned homosexual and used a male curry as his avi.

Post old avi bro

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
Here are top 10 Indian Stacies :

Thanks for reading

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, Deleted member 3635, Highrise and 12 others
Images 1
Images 12
Images 13
Images 15
Images 14
Images 16

These are some South Curries. These are decent Looking imo.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, kuroganeikki, BigBoy and 12 others
These are legit some ig influencers where i come from lol. Thats how shit my pheno is.

Attachments

• 20201125_161926.jpg
    20201125_161926.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 166
  • Screenshot_20201125-161605_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20201125-161605_Instagram.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 164
  • 20201125_161528.jpg
    20201125_161528.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, bimaximum, Pussyslayer and 14 others
Half of them don’t even look curry, the rest stacylites
Are you Indian ? I picked the most curry Looking female models. I could've posted Aishwarya Rai or Jacqueline Fernandez but they don't look typical curry

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, SubhumanCurrycel and JustBeCurryBrah

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: giga-nigga-tyrone, Deleted member 6402, Celexawer and 16 others
Im asking about your average everyday girls lol
In my state, girls are generally cute looking. Short, Petite, long dark hair and roundish face with large eyes.

@TheCopefulCurry

In my state, girls are generally cute looking. Short, Petite, long dark hair and roundish face with large eyes.
Where are you from? There are cute girls here too. I hate how shit the standards are. Some of these subhuman ig influencers get attention over natutal beauties.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Indian women are getting fat and whorish just like their Western counterparts

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Patient A
This is the kind of girls I have in my state. Like around 30%
That above girl has great features and harmony. Shes in top 5 or 4 percent for india. No way 30 percent would be that way

ftw8z902ik541.jpg

Just as in the West, women in India protest in favour of their country being flooded by Muslims.

• Love it
Reactions: Patient A
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, Deleted member 9779, Copeful and 1 other person
jfl

• +1
Reactions: ascendingbrownguy
I see average curry girls where I live ( Hyderabad) get ton of attention. Is this the case in whole of india or just south?
All girls in India receive a lot of unwanted attention from Indian men - whistling, catcalls, sexual remarks, etc. - it's called "Eve teasing".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 1751 and 2 others
the only gl curry in the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Vitruvian, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
ftw8z902ik541.jpg

Just as in the West, women in India protest in favour of their country being flooded by Muslims.
India is already a world class shit hole as it is lol 😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
These are legit some ig influencers where i come from lol. Thats how shit my pheno is.
if you seriously live in india then you should know they wouldnt be considered "hot" . they just have men simping for them because they are women. its the same in western countries too. a lot of ugly women get attention. those girls could become influencers anywhere just because theyre girls

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 1751
Cherrypicked

From the 2+ billion that curries thay exist
You found 1 good looking

Well done bro, if I ever need to find a neeldle in a haystack, you ll be the one I ll come to for help
the title of the thread was to post GL curry girls, so thats what I did lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Patient A
the title of the thread was to post GL curry girls, so thats what I did lol
I was not being sarcastic bro

I meant that me I d never be able to find a gl curry, so I am indeed impressed someone managed to do it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and goldstandardwhey
All girls in India receive a lot of unwanted attention from Indian men - whistling, catcalls, sexual remarks, etc. - it's called "Eve teasing".
jfl i love indian men they are the funniest race everything, they do just makes me laugh wouldn't mind have a curry mate would be funny as

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 6723
if you seriously live in india then you should know they wouldnt be considered "hot" . they just have men simping for them because they are women. its the same in western countries too. a lot of ugly women get attention. those girls could become influencers anywhere just because theyre girls
Bro ive seen guys call them beautiful. These girls especially the ig ones have attitude of gigastacies and they can easily date chads if they wish to. Also a fair skinned below average girl is deemed attractive. I hate these standards.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and goldstandardwhey

Attachments

• 1606303152483.png
    1606303152483.png
    948.5 KB · Views: 76
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 9779, Copeful and 1 other person
Bro ive seen guys call them beautiful. These girls especially the ig ones have attitude of gigastacies and they can easily date chads if they wish to. Also a fair skinned below average girl is deemed attractive. I hate these standards.
this is hypergamy and it exists everywhere not just in India . trust me i can post 10 ugly white influencer girls who have hundreds of guys simping for them without any effort. in fact even trannies have hundreds of simps here

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 1751
Most of these bitches are makeup frauding but some are acc decent looking

• +1
Reactions: ascendingbrownguy
Aishwarya rai in prime fogs lima, jolie, taylor and literally every woman out there.
they look like they can be sisters tbh

personally if i had to rank id say lima fogs aish and then jolie and then taylor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 2621
I see average curry girls where I live ( Hyderabad) get ton of attention. Is this the case in whole of india or just south? Im really curious what girls look like from other parts of india. Also im talking about your regular everyday girls. Not instagram models. Most of ig models in india are subhuman ngl. I fucking hate that all these average bitches think they are superior.
error 404

• Ugh..
Reactions: goldstandardwhey
C68e3a917ef4c5289605fd7bba1fc9d6 imagejpeg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
jfl i love indian men they are the funniest race everything, they do just makes me laugh wouldn't mind have a curry mate would be funny as

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Gonthar