Post leanmaxxing results bros

Dope

Dope

gaymaxxing with Peachy
Specifically from 20-25% bf to 8-12%.

I looked at some child hood pics of my and my face was triangular. My cheeks go a little past my zygos know and I think it's fat.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?"
hgh_bodybuilding.jpg

Not mine, but this is a pic I look at for motivation.

Dope

Dope

gaymaxxing with Peachy
Tbh most people look a bit bloated around that bf%.
~12/13% is when shit gets good
If I build more muscle will I be able to eat more at low bodyfat? I literally cannot eat below 1600 or I end up feeling like shit during track.

TubOfLard

TubOfLard

naan
If I build more muscle will I be able to eat more at low bodyfat? I literally cannot eat below 1600 or I end up feeling like shit during track.
In theory yes. if you build more muscle, your bw goes up, your maintance calories goes up and you can eat more to stay in a caloric deficit.
You can't really go wrong with weight lifting and cardio on top of it

S

streege

Zephir
In theory yes. if you build more muscle, your bw goes up, your maintance calories goes up and you can eat more to stay in a caloric deficit.
like it's a good thing doing lift + cardio : they told me like it's over for cardio

TubOfLard

TubOfLard

naan
like it's a good thing doing lift + cardio : they told me like it's over for cardio
If you don't realise that lifting + weights helps you keep to your dieting cals, then idk

GenericChad1444

GenericChad1444

Zephir
would going from 14-15%bf to 12-13% make much of a difference in face bloat?

TubOfLard

TubOfLard

naan
Yeh it should be noticeable, more so than than say 20—->18

As you reach 15-18% bf, is when you realise if you’re good looking or not. 10-12% is when you max out your potential regarding bf%. Anything in between is I guess middle ground

Alarico8

Alarico8

Omniscient
c4523cb9981dbb6d834e6fa116dcb20c.png
tumblr_njq3rePCkJ1syn5kso1_1280.jpg

You can have literal God-tier bones and not even realise it if you're not lean, but he was still handsome regardless. Morph some candids of the top male models to take away the hollow cheeks and jaw definition and watch them drop down to low-tier Chads and Chadlites.

S

streege

Zephir
View attachment 110668View attachment 110667

You can have literal God-tier bones and not even realise it if you're not lean, but he was still handsome regardless. Morph some candids of the top male models to take away the hollow cheeks and jaw definition and watch them drop down to low-tier Chads and Chadlites.
please tell me i have below that fat, something similar or i'll rope. 😢 :cry:

GenericChad1444

GenericChad1444

Zephir
View attachment 110668View attachment 110667

holy fuarkkkk what bf is he exactly in that left pic?Massive improvement. You can tell he had good bones underneath before though so ogre for me:feelswhy:

Alarico8

Alarico8

Omniscient
holy fuarkkkk what bf is he exactly in that left pic?Massive improvement. You can tell he had good bones underneath before though so ogre for me:feelswhy:
I'm guessing mid to high teens. If low body fat wasn't crucial you wouldn't have all the fuss about models being too skinny and the agencies telling models to lose weight all the time.

Alledgedly O'Pry was an unremarkable-looking kid all the way through childhood. It wasn't until he got very ill and lost loads of weight that he got approached for modelling.

S

streege

Zephir
I'm guessing mid to high teens. If low body fat wasn't crucial you wouldn't have all the fuss about models being too skinny and the agencies telling models to lose weight all the time.

Alledgedly O'Pry was an unremarkable-looking kid all the way through childhood. It wasn't until he got very ill and lost loads of weight that he got approached for modelling.
i just want to die since i always was a fucking massive guy.
what a beautiful surprise it has to be, to have massive bones below that fat, and knowing that you'r model tier !

Mateusz74

Mateusz74

Enthusiast

Miro was never fat tbh but I think in some of his pics where he looks fat he’s like 12-15%

S

streege

Zephir
A lot of it's probably the professional lighting also, but yeah that 10-12% range really is the place to be.
does having 30/100 bf means having the same bf in the face ? I mean in my case i'm in 30/100 bf overall, but compared to other people, my face should be more "fat", imo.

Alarico8

Alarico8

Omniscient
does having 30/100 bf means having the same bf in the face ? I mean in my case i'm in 30/100 bf overall, but compared to other people, my face should be more "fat", imo.
Your face looks lean for 30%, yeah. Probably means you have good fat storage genetics.

Dope

Dope

gaymaxxing with Peachy
Is it normal to have more fat on one side of the face? My right side of the face stores a bit more fat
I think it's just the bones.
I have a similar thing as well, but after a lot of analyzing, I realized my chin was causing the assymetry.

Alarico8

Alarico8

Omniscient
is it a good thing, or does it mean i'm close to my maximum potential even with quite high bf - 20/100 for example ?
It's a good thing. It means you're closer to your potential than the average person and will look leaner sooner, but also means that you're able to get away with the occasional binges and the bulking and so on.

Mateusz74

Mateusz74

Enthusiast
I think it's just the bones.
I have a similar thing as well, but after a lot of analyzing, I realized my chin was causing the assymetry.
It’s the malar fat area in my case

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)