Post leanmaxxing results bros

Alarico8

Alarico8

Omniscient
Is it normal to have more fat on one side of the face? My right side of the face stores a bit more fat
I'm not sure if it's actually because of a fat imbalance but I always feel the same, that one side looks a lot more puffy and the ogee curve less defined.

Mateusz74

Mateusz74

Enthusiast
I'm not sure if it's actually because of a fat imbalance but I always feel the same, that one side looks a lot more puffy and the ogee curve less defined.
Exactly. The side with more fat has a less prominent ogee curve

Mateusz74

Mateusz74

Enthusiast
Whether it's caused by bone or caused by fat, I don't imagine it's something that actually matters. Everyone has a stronger side.
C21CF4D2-B880-47D9-ABC7-6B4148128542.jpeg
I agree. Btw Is this just lighting or does he have Asymmetry in the zygos?

Mateusz74

Mateusz74

Enthusiast
Yeah there's asymmetry. His right side is higher and his left side looks to have more mass.
Now cover his face with fat and one side will look more puffy right? Or maybe it’s just fat storage genetics. His zygo mass looks insane though

Alarico8

Alarico8

Omniscient
Now cover his face with fat and one side will look more puffy right? Or maybe it’s just fat storage genetics. His zygo mass looks insane though
Yeah, one side would look puffier. You'd get a similar effect from an asymmetrical chin or having the palate shifted ever so slightly to one side.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)